PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ze_escape_the_eye_v1 removal

Lucid
13 Oct 2009, 09:00pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_escape_the_eye_v1 Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
It's way too short, it's laggy, noobs die by the laser the eyes shoot, no choke spots, and just flat out sucks.

People usually RTV instantly once we get to that map, and this map could be replaced with a better one.

Paul
13 Oct 2009, 09:02pm
I agree this map is piss poor.

BOOWY
14 Oct 2009, 12:14am
This is like, the only map on the server I've never played before... and that's quite an accomplishment.

Jaffa
14 Oct 2009, 04:43am
I like this map :P not every map needs over 9000 choke points on escape, most of the older good ones don't have any till the end.

Stevee
21 Oct 2009, 02:25pm
Escape the eye is escape the eye.
Gargantua is , in my opinion , the best map maker ever (OF ZE, Besides HANNIBAL .. )
He made, Sorrento escape , escape the eye , and that other map starting with the L .. Forgot the name atm ..
So I think Keep it =)

Ms. Blargh
21 Oct 2009, 02:30pm
This map sucks, but I dont care if its removed because its barely played anymore.

Kaemon
21 Oct 2009, 05:18pm
Gargantua is , in my opinion , the best map maker ever (OF ZE, Besides HANNIBAL .. )
He made, Sorrento escape , escape the eye , and that other map starting with the L .. Forgot the name atm ..
So I think Keep it =)Licciana. He also made the Rooftop maps; a remake of Sorrento for ZM, and is now doing ZM_Gargantua (for ZM, ofc).

About the Eye... I'm not a big fan; I found it myself lacking of balance and fun; but I haven't played it yet on SG servers; and I still prefer it over other maps that are usually played.

Paul
29 Oct 2009, 10:51am
Removed.

Stevee
29 Oct 2009, 10:52am
Licciana. He also made the Rooftop maps; a remake of Sorrento for ZM, and is now doing ZM_Gargantua (for ZM, ofc).

About the Eye... I'm not a big fan; I found it myself lacking of balance and fun; but I haven't played it yet on SG servers; and I still prefer it over other maps that are usually played.

ye i requested zm_gargantua but it got denied :(
It looks like an amazing map!!