Flash_whAt.?
12 Oct 2009, 08:57pm
Patriots lost to Denver

As a NY fan of course im happy
As a fan of football im like 30% surprised they lost
Since both are good teams

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 06:39am
I WAS SOOOO HAPPY DENVER IS MY TEAM !!!!!! they havent went 5-0 since 1998...woooo keep goin Broncos XD

Dante
13 Oct 2009, 06:50am
This is good, but on Monday they play the Chargers in San Diego. So that'll be a hard game. And if the Chargers win my co-worker will rub it in my face ><

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 07:19am
lol this year though man Chargers havent been doing so well and my mom is a charger fan so she will rub it in my face also lol dont feel bad lol

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Oct 2009, 07:32am
dont worry when you play the ravens you will lose :)

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 07:44am
iono lol we will have to see and btw i picked ravens on football pool over cinci...Wtf happened

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Oct 2009, 08:08am
:censored: flags!

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 08:40am
ravens just lol suck maybe?

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Oct 2009, 08:58am
no

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 09:08am
lol ravens arnt gonna do that well

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Oct 2009, 09:28am
they will beat the vikings! .......i hope

Itch
13 Oct 2009, 10:00am
they will beat the vikings! .......i hope

I hate to be the one to let you down.... Ok.. so I don't....

GO VIKINGS!

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 02:30pm
lol vikings are gonna win lol

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 02:40pm
Patriots lost to Denver

As a NY fan of course im happy
As a fan of football im like 30% surprised they lost
Since both are good teams

1. Grats on stealing other threads names and changing team.
2. They lost to an undefeated team. How the hell is that fail? Genius...

Italian Jew
13 Oct 2009, 02:42pm
1. Grats on stealing other threads names and changing team.
2. They lost to an undefeated team. How the hell is that fail? Genius...

He thinks it is fail because he still believes the Pats are the shit, when they haven't been since after the 18-1 season.

Simply put, he is a moron when it comes to football.

Itch
13 Oct 2009, 02:45pm
He thinks it is fail because he still believes the Pats are the shit, when they haven't been since after the 18-1 season.

Simply put, he is a moron when it comes to football.

You mean the 18-1 season where it was proven that they were cheating?.. that season?

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 02:47pm
You mean the 18-1 season where it was proven that they were cheating?.. that season?

Don't act like you've never cheated in your life...

And you don't go 18-1 by watching one team...

Italian Jew
13 Oct 2009, 02:48pm

piVnArp9ZE0

I believe if people still want to argue about it, they would claim you did things on other teams that haven't been discovered yet.

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 02:51pm
I believe if people still want to argue about it, they would claim you did things on other teams that haven't been discovered yet.

Wouldn't that just be doing new things >.>

Itch
13 Oct 2009, 02:52pm

I never claimed I've never cheated.. but when you get caught pulling shit like that you know it wasn't the only time.

My problem with it is the same problem I have with people that get kick ass scores by hacking WTF are you bragging about.. just about anyone can cheat to boost the scores.. Pats fans that brag about that season are the same as the asshats that brag about cs scores/ranks after hacking to get them.. give me an 18-1 season without the cheating and then I can put up with the bragging.

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 02:55pm
I never claimed I've never cheated.. but when you get caught pulling shit like that you know it wasn't the only time.

My problem with it is the same problem I have with people that get kick ass scores by hacking WTF are you bragging about.. just about anyone can cheat to boost the scores.. Pats fans that brag about that season are the same as the asshats that brag about cs scores/ranks after hacking to get them.. give me an 18-1 season without the cheating and then I can put up with the bragging.

How do you know the cheating even helps? Say you cheat on a test but it ends up the answers you were cheating from were all wrong and it was a different test? The team they watched didn't even have to use those plays. PLUS, at most they probably played that team at most 4 times the whole season so how can you not call the other wins legit.

This thread isn't even about that though. It's about how Flash obviously doesn't know shit about sports and bases everything on the scores he reads and still doesn't have a clue about the standings.

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 07:14pm
lol i still say pats suck =) have a nice day

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 07:41pm
lol i still say pats suck =) have a nice day

That's why you live in Ohio =)

Dante
13 Oct 2009, 07:52pm
I agree with bren, since my favorite Broncos beat them, even tho it was a narrow win, I still say Pats suck. They should've been able to do something there.

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 08:10pm
I agree with bren, since my favorite Broncos beat them, even tho it was a narrow win, I still say Pats suck. They should've been able to do something there.

An undefeated team vs. a team with the loss and:

1. The undefeated has home field.
2. The team with the loss has there best RB injured.

Pats lost by 3 in OT with those against them. How do they "suck"?

Dante
13 Oct 2009, 08:15pm
Because they do, fuck that pats, they've been a shitty winning team for too long. Most people are tired of hearing about those faggots.

TheTruth
13 Oct 2009, 08:18pm
Because they do, fuck that pats, they've been a shitty winning team for too long. Most people are tired of hearing about those faggots.

I think this is just pure rage and proof that you have no good argument of how they suck.

Trogdor
13 Oct 2009, 08:37pm

They were a shitty team that could win games? Put up an actual argument instead of pointless flame. Calling them ALL faggots? Cmon..

The Pats are decent this year, but I'm not going to lie and say they SHOULD'VE won that game. They seemed pretty even. My only problem is this bullshit OT system. It should be like college imo.

The Baltimore Ravens
13 Oct 2009, 08:40pm
Pats rungame=epic fail

Italian Jew
13 Oct 2009, 08:53pm

QQ

Just because your team hasn't had their level success in the past, you get so worked up about it? Way to be just like those morons hating on the Steelers, Cowboys, and 49ers for dominating in their respective eras. "Hell, its time for my shitty ass team to be in the spotlight, it's not fair! WAH WAH WAH!"

They are a mediocre to good team right now because they've lost key personnel on defense and haven't established a solid running game to speak of. Since Brady isn't playing flawlessly, they will lose games. Now shut the fuck up and stop acting like your team deserves accolades so early in the season especially when your W column is occupied by flukes and luck.

You may act like a annoying little fair weather fan when your team actually beats a CURRENT high level team in a reasonable fashion.

Dante
13 Oct 2009, 09:12pm
IJ, respectfully go fuck yourself and go troll somewhere else. But anyways, the reason i don't like the Pats is a good reason, I Don't like them. No Explanation for it. I don't need one.

Italian Jew
13 Oct 2009, 09:20pm
IJ, respectfully go fuck yourself and go troll somewhere else. But anyways, the reason i don't like the Pats is a good reason, I Don't like them. No Explanation for it. I don't need one.

Just because you can't back yourself up, you start calling me names... tsk tsk tsk.

Bad Dog
13 Oct 2009, 09:33pm
Im just pretty happy with how the Bears are doing..Idk how far they're gonna go this year but with Cutler its looking pretty damn good.

Italian Jew
13 Oct 2009, 09:40pm
Im just pretty happy with how the Bears are doing..Idk how far they're gonna go this year but with Cutler its looking pretty damn good.

Bad thing for Chicago is that the Vikings are in command of the NFC North. I don't know if the Bears have enough to match up against them, but they would have a good run at a wildcard spot at least.

TheTruth
14 Oct 2009, 12:56pm
How about don't post in sports section of you don't know shit about sports and all you do is say "MY TEAMS THE BEST ALL THE OTHERS R GAY".

Itch
14 Oct 2009, 01:18pm
How about don't post in sports section of you don't know shit about sports and all you do is say "MY TEAMS THE BEST ALL THE OTHERS R GAY".

I second that idea!

Bad thing for Chicago is that the Vikings are in command of the NFC North. I don't know if the Bears have enough to match up against them, but they would have a good run at a wildcard spot at least.

I can see the Bears pulling off the wildcard.

As for your previous post I don't have anything against long time Pat fans or any other fan that will stick with their team through the bad and good.. I've been a Vikings fan since I was knee high to a frog. I've seen my team fail miserably through the years. That being said I agree with what you said about hating on teams that are doing well. I feel that by doing that you show your lack of maturity. Just because x or y team has dominated (ex: 49'ers, Cowboys, etc.) doesn't mean that you should hate on them.

My only issue with the Pat's is the same issue I have with Cheating in any Gaming situation. Regardless if the cheating resulted in wins or not. That's not to say I never cheated on a test.. but I can say I've never hacked/cheated in game.. what's the point, bragging rights.. who gives a fuck. My other issue is with the Fanboy mentality of "My team can do no wrong, blame the ref, etc, etc." fuck that admit your teams faults EVERY team has faults.

/rant.

The Baltimore Ravens
14 Oct 2009, 03:47pm
FLAME WARS!

Eskomo
15 Oct 2009, 04:58am
An undefeated team vs. a team with the loss and:

1. The undefeated has home field.
2. The team with the loss has there best RB injured.

Pats lost by 3 in OT with those against them. How do they "suck"?

Denver's best RB was injured to ;), it was a really close game though, If Denver didn't win that coin toss, I'm sure the outcome of this would have been different. But I'm glad things happened as they did, It's time people start respecting Denver =D!

Go Broncos <3

TheTruth
15 Oct 2009, 02:37pm
Denver's best RB was injured to ;), it was a really close game though, If Denver didn't win that coin toss, I'm sure the outcome of this would have been different. But I'm glad things happened as they did, It's time people start respecting Denver =D!

Go Broncos <3

Unfortunately some other people don't know shit about football but still choose to post here.

The Baltimore Ravens
16 Oct 2009, 11:07am
Unfortunately some other people don't know shit about football but still choose to post here.

yeah those noobs...............

TheTruth
16 Oct 2009, 02:19pm
yeah those noobs...............

like you. stop bumping this.

Ngo
16 Oct 2009, 05:04pm
Wait, isn't Denver's head coach a former Patriots OC?

I guess we know how he got so good.

Dante
16 Oct 2009, 06:42pm
like you. stop bumping this.

stop complaining about other people posting in it. and he wasn't bumping it.

TheTruth
16 Oct 2009, 07:10pm
stop complaining about other people posting in it. and he wasn't bumping it.

You're one of those people.

Mcbride
20 Oct 2009, 07:17am
lol now im just getting a laugh from this