PDA

View Full Version : Temporary Name

Free Italian Jew
21 Jan 2008, 02:34pm
I am Italian Jew's friend and I have taken up this account as a temporary access for him to speak his mind and provide evidence for those he bans and so forth so he is still an active member here. Since it is my account and not his, and I type what he says, it is not against forum rules, so sorry mNote...no brownie points for this. Anyways, keep in touch. He awaits his return in week as does the rest of the community, and please, he finds this name to be quite humorous, so have a sense of humor like him. Later

Hunter
21 Jan 2008, 02:54pm
Free Jew! Henda although he broke the rules 7 days is slightly harsh dont you think :cute: Free Jew!

Free Italian Jew
21 Jan 2008, 03:02pm
Well, he was told this in a post....

Italian Jew, keep your comments to yourself, if you don't have anything else relevant for the complaint itself then don't post here.

So, he decides to post his thoughts in the off topic section, considering that it was off topic about Microshock and although a bit harsh, he had the balls to say what many think. The warning above was for something completely different, so Italian Jew should get another warning or Henda should change the reason he was banned, which he will probably do.

Free Italian Jew
21 Jan 2008, 03:17pm
Also, here is an image to show your support. Use it anywhere you like, online, in-game, etc. Have fun with it!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1042/freethejewhh1.th.jpg (http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=freethejewhh1.jpg)

Henda
21 Jan 2008, 03:33pm
IP ban coming up.

Free Italian Jew
21 Jan 2008, 03:34pm
lol, ok....

Kennith
21 Jan 2008, 03:42pm
Both accounts have the same IP. Lol.

mNote
21 Jan 2008, 03:56pm
I am Italian Jew's friend and I have taken up this account as a temporary access for him to speak his mind and provide evidence for those he bans and so forth so he is still an active member here. Since it is my account and not his, and I type what he says, it is not against forum rules, so sorry mNote...no brownie points for this. Anyways, keep in touch. He awaits his return in week as does the rest of the community, and please, he finds this name to be quite humorous, so have a sense of humor like him. Later

My sense of humor is you getting punished for discrediting people and personally attacking them when they're trying to reshape themselves. You're only making things worst by posting this.

Well, he was told this in a post....

Italian Jew, keep your comments to yourself, if you don't have anything else relevant for the complaint itself then don't post here.

So, he decides to post his thoughts in the off topic section, considering that it was off topic about Microshock and although a bit harsh, he had the balls to say what many think. The warning above was for something completely different, so Italian Jew should get another warning or Henda should change the reason he was banned, which he will probably do.

Your thoughts of Microshock can't be compared to the rest of the community. Even if you don't like him, that doesn't mean you can represent me or anyone else in this community to personally attack him.

For the people that supports Italian Jew, 7 days would have been enough, but now with the existence of this post... haha.. hahahahaha..... count it...

Pancake Batter
21 Jan 2008, 04:14pm
Jeez, I'm going to stay out of this. All I'm gonna say is that I agree with Mnote and all you're doing is constantly throwing more fuel in to an already raging inferno, you're just making yourself look even worse than the guy you're constantly flaming.

Paladin
21 Jan 2008, 04:29pm
As funny as the name you should find, this stunt has a high possibility of extending the week.

Nimbus
21 Jan 2008, 05:12pm
Stunt my ass...ok ,Italian Jew is my roommate and we share one Ethernet jack in the room...hence the same IP. I am at college, so we have many routers to pick from for a wireless source, which I am using right now. Italian jew has pointed out to me that I can just keep switching IP's, so too bad so sad. He just wants a private audience with Henda or Cloud to discuss things, no mNote or Paladin involved. They make him him want to rip out his eyes when he reads their text. Just email him, or PM me or something. And for the record, I did not break any rules by creating an account here...so try not to remove this one for no reason.

Emma
21 Jan 2008, 05:13pm
lol, didn't even use an IP hider.

Nimbus
21 Jan 2008, 05:22pm
why use an IP hider when you have plenty of IP's to choose from?

:goofy:

Kennith
21 Jan 2008, 05:28pm
Stunt my ass...ok ,Italian Jew is my roommate and we share one Ethernet jack in the room...hence the same IP. I am at college, so we have many routers to pick from for a wireless source, which I am using right now. Italian jew has pointed out to me that I can just keep switching IP's, so too bad so sad. He just wants a private audience with Henda or Cloud to discuss things, no mNote or Paladin involved. They make him him want to rip out his eyes when he reads their text. Just email him, or PM me or something. And for the record, I did not break any rules by creating an account here...so try not to remove this one for no reason.

Italian Jew, or any of his "friends" should stop posting here to relay messages from him for the next week, he can still log on servers, but not on the forums. Henda told me if he wants to get around the ban, then he'll have Italian's admin powers stripped away. So quit posting, unless you want to screw your friend over. Topic Closed.

Henda
21 Jan 2008, 06:14pm

To add on this, Italian Jew was breaking forum rules, theres no discussion, Cloud warned him, he didn't listen, end of it.