PDA

View Full Version : NFL Week 5

Zargotelc
11 Oct 2009, 07:17am
As someone else somewhere else said there didn't appear to be a lot of good games today.

Dallas - KC, where the Cowboys, as bad as they are, should win
DC - Carolina
Baltimore - Cincinnati

Even the SNF game isn't interesting: Winless Titans against Colts

TheTruth
11 Oct 2009, 07:53am
Patriots @ Broncos isn't good? Lol.

According to NFL.com 47% (most) of people said they're most looking forward to seeing this game...

Zargotelc
11 Oct 2009, 08:41am
Yeah I just saw that in the paper, that's good

But there's also Tampa - Philly...Oakland - NYG, Minnesota - STL, Cleveland - Buffalo, Pitt - Det, Dal - KC...and that Titans - Colts game

Determined2Win
11 Oct 2009, 10:03am
BILLS
BILLS
BILLS
BILLS

PingPong
11 Oct 2009, 01:55pm
Giants vs Raiders
44-7
Giants 5-0 :D Im thinkin perfect season >:)
It was pretty funny, the leagues worst offense (raiders) vs the best defense in the league (giants)

Zargotelc
11 Oct 2009, 02:12pm
Redskins lose. Go ahead and bump the fail thread.

Amazing how this team loses to WINLESS opponents in Detroit and Carolina.

On the other hand Dallas on the ropes here as Chiefs drive down the field, they're at the 17.

TheTruth
11 Oct 2009, 02:12pm
Cincinnati - 17
Baltimore - 14

PLEASE RAVEN complain about this.

Italian Jew
11 Oct 2009, 02:38pm
Well, Dallas wins it in Overtime! Fucking mistakes early on nearly KILLED US.

Miles Austin FTW with 250 yds receiving and 2 TDs!

I am getting upset on some of those ridiculous personal foul penalties being tossed around. Might as well put skirts on the players if you aren't going to let them play through.

The Baltimore Ravens
11 Oct 2009, 04:01pm
Cincinnati - 17
Baltimore - 14

PLEASE RAVEN complain about this.

fine i will all im want to say is the refs were fine this game, maybe..one call on the last drive but for the most part much MUCH better then the pats game, the ravens could have won the game if it wernt for the flags, and if flacco hit the wide open reciver, but he over threw, on the bright side at least ed reed got a TD and the steelers lost to cinci too.

Italian Jew
11 Oct 2009, 04:18pm
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. ...

Bengals are first in the AFC North

Dante
11 Oct 2009, 05:36pm
Broncos 20- Pats 17, in OT won by a field goal!!! what a fucking game!!! WooT!! 5-0 Baby!

TheTruth
11 Oct 2009, 05:39pm
Too bad the Saints didn't have a game today and make it a bit better. ;_;

The Baltimore Ravens
11 Oct 2009, 06:15pm
I guess the pats are a sucky team after all

Italian Jew
11 Oct 2009, 06:27pm

Definitely not as good as they were years ago, but can usually be a problem for most teams.

The Broncos have shown they are probably a top 10 team, but their perfect record is also based on a fluke play. Once they play against a current elite team, we will know where they truly stand this season. I don't they could go toe to toe with the Saints, Vikings, or Colts at this point though.

TheTruth
11 Oct 2009, 06:43pm

HAHA. The Pats lost to an undefeated team. When we played your sucky ass team you were undefeated and we beat you. Nice try but Ravens lost to Pats.

Eskomo
11 Oct 2009, 06:51pm

Or, the Broncos are a good team ;)

Italian Jew
11 Oct 2009, 06:52pm
HAHA. The Pats lost to an undefeated team. When we played your sucky ass team you were undefeated and we beat you. Nice try but Ravens lost to Pats.

The Ravens have the personnel to handily beat Denver and we all know the hubbub surrounding last weeks game. I would like to see a rematch between Baltimore and New England to settle things, but unless the Pats can get the upper hand over the Jets, that ain't happening. Baltimore will most likely be in the playoffs either as division winners or as a wild card. I'm sure they'll be waiting.

Or, the Broncos are a good team ;)

Definitely top 10, but some teams with 1 loss are better.

Eskomo
11 Oct 2009, 10:50pm
Well, regardless the Denver Broncos have silenced many critics, and they will go deep into the playoffs. Who needs Jay Cutler when you have Kyle Orton =D

Dante
11 Oct 2009, 10:58pm
Well, regardless the Denver Broncos have silenced many critics, and they will go deep into the playoffs. Who needs Jay Cutler when you have Kyle Orton =D

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 07:17am
Hell yeah when they got rid of Jay one of there best moves but plummer wasnt bad and i agree with Dante

GO BRONCOS

Itch
13 Oct 2009, 10:03am
GO VIKINGS!

Look.. I can do that too..

Harbor
13 Oct 2009, 10:07am
IMGAY

Look.. I can do that too..

Fix'd

Itch
13 Oct 2009, 10:16am