PDA

View Full Version : Wrathek selling ALL Windows Product Keys scribbled onto pieces of paper!

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 06:09pm
Selling

Item for Sale
Selling ALL Windows Product Keys scribbled onto pieces of paper! Condition of Item
New Item Description
I'm selling keys for ANY windows software (Office, XP, Vista, EVEN 7) written on pieces of paper, of course. These keys come STRAIGHT off of MSDN, so they are 100% legit retail. For Office, 7, Vista, you of course have your choice of version (Ultimate, Pro/Enterprise, etc.)

Please, if you are interested, PM me. You can post here saying something along the lines of being interested, for the free bumps of course, but please, details and dealings need to be kept to PMs.

Any Questions feel free to PM me or add me to friends to chat within the forum. PM will guarantee I am informed as quickly as possible, while be-friending will ensure greatest convenience and quickest responses should I actually be on the website.

Accept Paypal. Price
OS, $12 USD; all others, $5 USD.

Ms. Blargh
10 Oct 2009, 06:45pm
Is the windows 7 the full version? or the trial one that will shut off your computer every 2 hours once the full version comes out.

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 06:48pm
Its the full, retail version. I wouldn't sell it/use it myself otherwise.

McCallum
10 Oct 2009, 07:03pm
How many Windows 7 Ultimate keys do you have available? Can you hold one for me until I get money?

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 07:05pm
As far as anyone has to be concerned, I have unlimited to all keys. The amount I have on hand changes often, but I'll make sure to have plenty in stock at all times.

Bullet Wound
10 Oct 2009, 07:31pm
I'm pretty sure that's exploiting the school systems, lol.

Unless you're doing it a different way that what i think you are.

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 07:32pm
different way, in the sense that its DEFINITELY not Academic Alliance.

Ms. Blargh
10 Oct 2009, 07:49pm
Smooth transaction, great customer service :D

Cant wait to try out my new piece of paper!

lol i feel like its ebay.

Awacs
10 Oct 2009, 07:49pm
Any chance of getting CDs?

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 07:52pm
Answered via PM.

Bob Loblaw
10 Oct 2009, 07:57pm
So I can get a product key for microsoft office 07 and it would work legit for a whole year?

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 07:58pm
It would be legit for forever. The "markings i make on pieces of paper" are Retail keys.

Bob Loblaw
10 Oct 2009, 08:05pm
Don't you have to renew Microsoft Office every year though? So the key lasts for 1 year then you need another one?

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 08:06pm
If you do that's news to me. I've been using Office 2007 since it came out, same key every time i reformatted etc. (They only name them by years so people know whenabouts it came out)

Bob Loblaw
10 Oct 2009, 08:09pm
Hmm, strange. I thought you had to renew it every year lol. I'll think about it. I don't have my own paypal. Might be able to convince my dad, but he would think something is up buying it online from some random for super cheap lol.

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 08:11pm
thats perfectly fine. Its valid, I don't know what more proof he would need. You can wait till I have more confirmed customers, I guess.

Bob Loblaw
10 Oct 2009, 08:18pm
I don't think even more confirmed customers would do it. Best thing would probably be to not have him know what it is... Or maybe just tell him I really need it for school lol (which is what I actually want it for. Notepad technically works, but is super gaysauce).

Wrathek
10 Oct 2009, 08:19pm
exactly. just tell him its software you need to get good grades in school, and a friend is willing to share it for cheap.

Shower Fart
11 Oct 2009, 06:32am
im interested in getting a key for windows 7 but if i upgraded would i lose my installiton of games,music files etc.

Daze
11 Oct 2009, 06:36am
im interested in getting a key for windows 7 but if i upgraded would i lose my installiton of games,music files etc.

Then back it up somewhere.

< A happy customer

Wrathek
11 Oct 2009, 06:44am

You have 1 of 2 choices.

1, Do what Daze said, and then do a reformat.

2, Get the same type of OS (32-bit if you have 32-bit, 64 if 64) and just select Upgrade, which copies all your stuff (and maybe places it into Windows.Old, I can't remember) and installs on top of it, meaning you lose nothing, even the programs installed.

PotshotPolka
11 Oct 2009, 11:16am
I assume you have 64-bit too?

And if so how long are you selling for?

Wrathek
11 Oct 2009, 11:38am
Yes.

And for the foreseeable future.

Just like, go ahead and consider this more of a "service" rather than a "come and get 'em while they're hot" kind of thing.

Awacs
11 Oct 2009, 05:03pm
Grade A Seller.

Got me everything I wanted, and talked me through any issue I could create.

I WILL buy from you again.

Ms. Blargh
11 Oct 2009, 05:35pm
Woot! I just installed it and ran windows authentication and everything works great :D

Crimson
12 Oct 2009, 07:50pm
I'm looking into buying, I'll PM you later tonight.

tinkerbell
13 Oct 2009, 02:27am
great retailer for a great price. everything set up. no problems

10/10

SneakySnake
13 Oct 2009, 04:33pm
I'm very interested in Windows 7, because vista sucks ass, but sadly im broke.

Wrathek
13 Oct 2009, 07:41pm
that's fine. im here for anyone, anytime. come back when you have the cash bro.

Wrathek
14 Oct 2009, 09:12pm
Bump up the thread yo.

Dannen
14 Oct 2009, 09:33pm
niice i may be interested

Wrathek
15 Oct 2009, 06:07pm
bump it up bump it up

Red
16 Oct 2009, 08:01am
This legal?

Farmer Mick
16 Oct 2009, 08:44am
This legal?

oh snap

PotshotPolka
16 Oct 2009, 09:09am
This legal?

Well the keys are legit, if that's what you're asking.

Otherwise rules 1 and 2.

Red
16 Oct 2009, 10:15am
I know the keys are "legit" but as to how he's getting them etc, this seems pretty close to piracy and profiting from it which pretty much goes against the rules.

12 dollars for windows 7 ultimate...

McCallum
16 Oct 2009, 10:17am
I know the keys are "legit" but as to how he's getting them etc, this seems pretty close to piracy and profiting from it which pretty much goes against the rules.

12 dollars for windows 7 ultimate...

Private message him for details, everything seems legit.

I haven't bought a CD key from him yet, so I can't say much.

Wrathek
16 Oct 2009, 10:24am
this is the very definition of things that should be PM'd, but I'll post here so that I don't keep getting bothersome posts like this.

1. If it was piracy, I could not guarantee that the keys are only ever seen by you or me.
2. I legally own the MSDN account, through my work.
3. As per #2, the keys I obtain through said account are mine to do with. I cannot fathom any difference between me and, say, Best Buy other than you don't get a fancy looking box.
4. The thread still exists because I have been over this with paul through which he conferred to other high ups.

They're so cheap because it comes at very little cost to me. I could sell for higher, if you'd like I suppose. But I sell at this price because not only does it make me a decent income, but I enjoy providing these for my favorite community. I don't think you should have to pay ~$300 USD for something I can easily get you for vastly cheaper.

Red
16 Oct 2009, 10:25am
That's all I needed to know. thanks.

Senior
19 Oct 2009, 08:36am
This looks very interesting, one thing though.

Do i only get a cd key from you and then id have to download the software myself? or is that somehow included?

Im definitely interested in a windows 7 key or more :)

Daze
19 Oct 2009, 08:44am

Do i only get a cd key from you and then id have to download the software myself? or is that somehow included?

You need to download the software yourself from wher ever (don't ask for the link here). This Classified is purely for Windows OS Keys.

Wrathek
19 Oct 2009, 08:52am

PM'd.

Also: I provide options of acquiring the software upon dealing.

PotshotPolka
19 Oct 2009, 09:10am
Is an available option synonymous with a gushing force of water?

Wrathek
19 Oct 2009, 11:54am
very funny. this is the kind of subject matter that needs be directed in PMs.

Gunner412
19 Oct 2009, 01:17pm
I just installed Windows 7 and it runs great, talked me through any issue I could create.

10/10

Senior
19 Oct 2009, 06:06pm
Clean trade, this is the only guy you need for your microsoft key needs.

Ill definitely be back for more :]

Lucid
19 Oct 2009, 08:58pm
So if i buy one of these, and I buy a new computer with a formatted hardrive. Could I install it onto it?

And how long do you think you will be selling these for?

Wrathek
19 Oct 2009, 08:59pm
Yes. You'd plop in the dvd and boot to it, and simply tell it to install.

Lucid
19 Oct 2009, 09:05pm
But wait.. How would I get a DVD if your just going to give me the key?

(Sorry, I'm not to familiar with downloading OS)

McCallum
19 Oct 2009, 09:07pm
But wait.. How would I get a DVD if your just going to give me the key?

(Sorry, I'm not to familiar with downloading OS)

Just download Windows 7 and burn it on the DVD.

I'll be buying one soon, hopefully you'll still be selling them. :blink1:

Lucid
19 Oct 2009, 09:09pm
Could I put it on more than one computer? Or just one? My dad somehow got XP on all 3 computers.
I think I'll buy one sometime soon.

Also, where could I download Windows 7 to put it onto a DVD?

Wrathek
19 Oct 2009, 09:16pm
not to sound like an ass or anything, but does this seem like something that shouldn't be PM'd?

PM'd you anyway..

Zack
19 Oct 2009, 10:36pm
Just wondering uhh How did this get past
Hey guys, not sure how many of you are aware of this, but I am pretty sure that you CANNOT legally sell a CD key for a game. A typical EULA (End-User-Licensing-Agreement) will prohibit this kind of activity. Unless you are a certified reseller, and can provide credentials to this, then please do NOT post sale ads for CD-keys on the forums.

You can sell the game, and then accidentally ship them the CD key with it, but that's all that will be done here.

-Modgers

Wrathek
19 Oct 2009, 10:38pm
Just wondering uhh How the fuck you found that thread and missed

Technically as a mmo-account buyer/seller I can tell you that you CAN sell a piece of paper that just happen to have certain information on it.

Cheers To the Loop Holes!

Thus why my thread is titled this way, thus why every other thread is titled this way.

Ms. Blargh
19 Oct 2009, 10:38pm
He said game :P

lol but yah what Wrathek said >.>

tinkerbell
20 Oct 2009, 01:56pm
another happy customer for the second time, cheers man

ReGIONALS
20 Oct 2009, 03:50pm
how much would a win7 ultimate and office 2007 cost me?

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 03:57pm
PM'd.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 07:59pm
You do know you aren't supposed to sell those keys, right?

Crimson
20 Oct 2009, 08:21pm
PM'd.

Send me the same PM Please.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 08:30pm
You do know you aren't supposed to sell those keys, right?

i sell them as part of my job to clients in my department. And I assure you the place I work would have vastly more consequences than me if they told employees to do something wrong in that sense.

Also, from the MSDN EULA:

You may not rent, lease or lend the software.
note that i am not renting, leasing, lending or selling any software.

NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. You may not sell software marked as “NFR” or “Not for Resale.”
note that no software in my account states "NFR" or "Not for Resale." (i'll provide screenshots if you don't believe me)

PRODUCT KEYS. The software requires a key to install or access it. You are responsible for the use of keys assigned to you. You should not share the keys with third parties.
I am being more than responsible, unless someone I sell to tries to install their key on more than one machine at a time, that key will be good. Also note that I am not sharing keys, I sell them and then delete them immediately.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 08:52pm
Your workplace may have the rights to sell licenses, but you do not have the right to sell licenses for personal gain.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 08:54pm
good job ignoring me quoting the EULA exactly where you'd think I was breaching contract. please stay out of my thread if all you're going to do is waste my time.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 09:03pm
good job ignoring me quoting the EULA exactly where you'd think I was breaching contract. please stay out of my thread if all you're going to do is waste my time.

link to the entire EULA

Explain why Microsoft has blacklisted keys that were sold in the way you are doing so now?

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 09:04pm
you google it yourself you lazy fuck.

give specific examples of this occurring. i have never witnessed this, ever. Only keys I've ever heard of being blacklisted are those leaked to public.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 09:16pm
PRODUCT KEYS. The software requires a key to install or access it. You are responsible for the use of keys assigned
to you. You should not share the keys with third parties.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 09:18pm
Again, something I've already addressed in the previous post.

Also note that I am not sharing keys, I sell them and then delete them immediately.

go away. stay out of this thread, your argument is invalid for once. get over it.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 09:27pm
Again, something I've already addressed in the previous post.

go away. stay out of this thread, your argument is invalid for once. get over it.

You are still sharing the key even by asking for money.

By sharing, you are allowing someone to use your license. You can ask for money or not. Also, if it is your company that is giving you your MSDN account, it would also be good to know if it is comparable to a personal account where you contain the rights to the licenses/products or does your company have those rights.

If the rights belong to your company, then you are in double the shit.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 09:30pm
I already have said more than once that it IS a personal account for which I can do with what I want. I wasn't and haven't lied at all. This said personal account is one i got specifically for personal use as a perk of my job. Yes, i also have access to one that my company has the rights to, one which I wouldn't dare sell even so much as a screen shot or a third of a mouseclick's worth of access to.

And here is where i officially will ignore anything and everything you say in this thread, whatsoever. I don't need to prove jack shit to you, regardless of the fact that you seem to have something against me.

Hell, if it would get you to stop posting in this damned thread like you have some shit to prove, i'd give you a fucking key to anything you want.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 09:33pm
And here is where i officially will ignore anything and everything you say in this thread, whatsoever. I don't need to prove jack shit to you, regardless of the fact that you seem to have something against me.

Well, you are trying to make money off of somebody else's work.

Try making this proposition on a legitimate exchange site or in front of Microsoft and see what happens.

And please, I am not picking on you in particular. It's just that you happen to be the bonehead who believes in software piracy and peddles product keys.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 09:36pm
no, thanks. on whatever the fuck you call "legitimate", they would close/deleted the thread without a second thought. here, we have admins that are willing to hear reason, and undelete threads when given proper reason to let it stay open (which has happened already).

and i'm serious about that previous offer. wasn't even partially sarcastic. hell i may pay you if i got to enjoy the THOUGHT of not seeing your snide comments on my thread.

and please, stop trying to stick up for any of this retarded verbal diarrhea you've posted on the past 2 pages of my thread because "i'm a bonehead" or because I "believe in piracy". this has nothing to do with that CoD thread, whatsoever. and even when it came to that thread. that was an off the cuff statement. why the flying FUCK does it matter to you what someone else believes? seriously dude..

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 09:48pm
Also, aren't MSDN licenses for non-personal use? I believe it is for development and testing. Along with that, your account would be for INDIVIDUAL use.

The EULA also prohibits the licenses/software being used in a business production environment, so a business cannot run using MSDN licensed products (exception is MS Office). I surely hope nobody you know is doing so nor have you given out licenses to do so either.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 09:52pm
my god.. you just don't know when the fuck to stop do you? this is absolutely pathetic. I hope you aren't this unpleasant in person.

The accounts at work, for work, are NOT the usual MSDN, at ALL. they're volume license agreement subscriptions. selling those would be so illegal even I would bitch at someone the way you are at me.

and yes, msdn is "for development and testing", but there are probably.. 2? 3? companies on the planet that pay for these subscriptions and only use the software for testing?

msdn and technet may as well be the same thing, and technet subs are definitely for personal use. I view this account I was given as that pretty much.

And i'm not going back on my word this time. if you post in this thread again i'll make every attempt at getting the posts deleted.. this is just stupid as fuck. if you want to keep whining at me, go ahead. but do it the fuck in PMs. im so tired of this.. so very tired. you've effectively increased this thread by 2-3 pages.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 10:05pm
msdn and technet may as well be the same thing, and technet subs are definitely for personal use. I view this account I was given as that pretty much.

Might as well be if not for the EULA. Too bad about that.

And i'm not going back on my word this time. if you post in this thread again i'll make every attempt at getting the posts deleted.. this is just stupid as fuck. if you want to keep whining at me, go ahead. but do it the fuck in PMs. im so tired of this.. so very tired. you've effectively increased this thread by 2-3 pages.

Make every attempt you can to hide the fact you are violating a part of the EULA. And by increasing this thread by 2-3 pages, have I not inspired interest in it? If people don't care about it, they will download from you and fatten your wallet.

If people want to acquire licenses through improper use of an MSDN account, then by all means they can purchase them to their hearts content. "Fighting the man" is still cool these days in the appropriate circles.

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 10:09pm
this has nothing to do with keeping people "dumb" about the subject. If people PM me, i inform them to the fullest of what goes into to them getting the key.

"Fighting the man" is still cool these days in the appropriate circles.

THIS is why I want you to stop posting in my thread. I am SO FUCKING TIRED of coming onto these forums and seeing you and your fucking annoying "holier than thou" bull shit attitude you have going on. I honestly wouldn't care if I was trying to recruit people to donate to the pirate bay or something, you just need to learn that nobody gives half of a fuck about your or my opinion on the subject, and regardless of how much you post its not going to change their mind one way or the other. This attitude you have, i'm serious i hope you don't display it in person, because thats the kind of smug bastard that most people are more than willing to punch in the mouth.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 10:14pm
THIS is why I want you to stop posting in my thread. I am SO FUCKING TIRED of coming onto these forums and seeing you and your fucking annoying "holier than thou" bull shit attitude you have going on. I honestly wouldn't care if I was trying to recruit people to donate to the pirate bay or something, you just need to learn that nobody gives half of a fuck about your or my opinion on the subject, and regardless of how much you post its not going to change their mind one way or the other. This attitude you have, i'm serious i hope you don't display it in person, because thats the kind of smug bastard that most people are more than willing to punch in the mouth.

Only when something is wrong on so many levels.

Why is it so wrong to state the reason why people prefer unconventional methods of buying software? If nobody cares, why do you take offense to it?

Man, when somebody pushes your buttons, you throw up quite a defensive screen. Hopefully I haven't hurt your income too much : (

Anyways, like I earlier said, let the purchasing commence for those who are willing. Wrathek needs a new pair of shoes BABY!!!!!!!!

Wrathek
20 Oct 2009, 10:18pm
Anyways, like I earlier said, let the purchasing commence for those who are willing. Wrathek needs a new pair of shoes BABY!!!!!!!!

Gosh you're so funny. Golly gee willikers what a kind post. I am so thankful.

PotshotPolka
20 Oct 2009, 10:39pm
It's obviously an illicit transaction of a fully licensed product Jew, most of everyone I would assume knew it but paying 0.15% of what it would normally cost is enough incentive for most when repercussions are nil.

Just wondering since I was curious

a)Creating and Storing Instances on Your Servers or Storage Media. You have the additional rights below for each license you acquire.
·You may create any number of instances of the software.
·You may store instances of the software on any of your servers or storage media.
·You may create and store instances of the software solely to exercise your right to run instances of the software under any of your Windows Virtual Enterprise Centralized Desktop or Windows Virtual Enterprise Centralized Desktop for Software Assurance licenses as described above (e.g., you may not distribute instances to third parties).
·Except as permitted for a licensed device to which you assigned a Windows 7 Professional license, you may not create and store instances of the software on the licensed device.

Enterprise Centralized Desktop for Software Assurance licensed device (work device), may run an instance of the software in a virtual operating system environment on a single qualifying home device using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack component technology Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization (MEDV) or similar technologies. All use must be for work related purposes. A “qualifying home device” is a device assigned a license for any edition of Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, and on which that software is installed. The WAH user’s right to use the software terminates when the corresponding rights on the work device expire or there is a change in the primary user status or when the WAH user leaves your organization. At that time, the organization will ensure that the WAH user will not have access to the virtual operating system.Just to make sure, this doesn't mean that the software keys are nullified if and when your contract ends?

http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/userights/Downloader.aspx?DocumentId=2557

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 10:47pm
It's obviously an illicit transaction of a fully licensed product Jew, most of everyone I would assume knew it

Tell that to Wrathek.

Just to make sure, this doesn't mean that the software keys are nullified if and when your contract ends?

http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/userights/DocumentSearch.aspx?Mode=3&DocumentTypeId=1&Language=1

He says he got them from his personal account, so the the specific rules are different. I think I read that the user would have access to the license and product, but wouldn't be eligible for additional licenses or upgrades. I could be wrong on that though.

Senior
20 Oct 2009, 11:06pm
Either buy something or fuck off, i cant believe its so hard to understand the concept of such a thread.

If it was against the rules (this site) it would have been closed already.

PotshotPolka
20 Oct 2009, 11:10pm
Either buy something or fuck off

You can go jump in a well. This is simply to make sure that these copies are not linked to his account that would be disabled after it expired, that's all, I'd like to bury that hatchet. If you're afraid of this site being tracked down the thread can be deleted later and reposted Wrathek. So just clearly state the mechanism by which you acquire the license, and if possible provide a user-agreement link/quote that would insure the keys would not be disabled at a later date when the account expires. Beyond that it is simply moral discipline if you choose to not buy one of the keys.

Italian Jew
20 Oct 2009, 11:28pm
If it was against the rules (this site) it would have been closed already.

It can be judged as abiding by the rules or violating them, just that the officers would rather not dwell to much into it and leave the details in PMs so as they cannot be held liable for anything said here.

If it is something that cannot be openly said, then it is most likely against forum rules to discuss and so the thread would have to be closed (unless some way around was used to hide the act).

Welcome to SG.

Wrathek
21 Oct 2009, 05:32am
Just to make sure, this doesn't mean that the software keys are nullified if and when your contract ends?

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/msdnfeedback/thread/463ea5af-666e-4e1e-81a2-5e5c9456bfca

The Product Keys provided through MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions do not expire. For some products, however, they have a set number of activations (most frequently 10), and once you have exceeded that number you will get a message when trying to activate the product that "you have exceeded the activation limits for the key".

So yes, they do not expire. They are retail keys, as i've always said.

All that that site was referring to (note that this was for the VLK msdn that i mentioned earlier) was that if an individual no longer worked for said company, they should not get to use that VLK OS on their home machine anymore.

If you're afraid of this site being tracked down the thread can be deleted later and reposted

And this is exactly why I was being so "defensive" last night. I was trying to get IJ to shut up. Not because they weren't valid questions (well after a point they weren't), but because this is the kind of stuff that shouldn't be posted in a thread. I'm not worried about msoft coming and finding me or whatever.. I just dont want anything that could be reflected badly upon the site so out in the open.

So, yes. If a mod etc. doesn't like the discussion on the previous pages, i'm fine with closing/reopening the thread if that's a must.

Red
21 Oct 2009, 09:17am
Should have closed this thread the first time I questioned the legality.