PDA

View Full Version : Glee

Hamster power
8 Oct 2009, 11:31pm
Anyone watch this show? my gf keeps telling me it hilarious and i keep thinking that high school kids singing sounds familiar. just wondering if any of you recommend it.

Ms. Blargh
9 Oct 2009, 12:20am
omfg yes this show is amazing.

Its very funny and a musical, what more could you want?

McCallum
9 Oct 2009, 12:25am
The ads make it look like more than just a High School Musical TV series. I want to watch it, butI always seem to forget about it.

Ms. Blargh
9 Oct 2009, 12:37am
Its on Hulu go now!

Snake Eyes
9 Oct 2009, 05:57am
Watch it McCallum, I'm almost certain it might be the smartest show on television currently. It's one of the only shows I look forward to week after week (and that's a tiny list of four shows)

They just took the first episode off of Hulu, but I'm sure it's around the internet somewhere.

Hamster power
9 Oct 2009, 10:43am
ok, so i started to watch it. its actually pretty funny and the people can actually sing pretty well. i youtubed them to see if they had anything live so i could hear if they were good in real life. some of them are pretty good in real life also.

Lordcrazy
15 Oct 2009, 04:42pm
might watch it...

Prez
1 Jan 2010, 12:59am
Super bump!

This show is great, and the singing and acting is just WOW! I recommend this to everyone!

Target
17 Feb 2010, 10:08pm
Epic Bump!!!

I live for this show!!

fox.com/glee/audition

Whos up for it!

Wookies
18 Feb 2010, 01:13am
lol...
i only watch for the music. only reason i watch is for the cover.
whats good about is that they can sing w/o autotune and its not like High School Musical

Hamster power
18 Feb 2010, 02:27am
yay. new season in april. :D

also.. Quinn is hot.