PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs Series Finale

Desum
8 Oct 2009, 07:02pm
Just finished watching it... Was a nice ending to it. Made me feel a nice closure to it, even though i will miss the show.

Overall i found Scrubs great. It was one of the only comedies that actually made drama and storyline work in it. All the actors were excellent at their job and the writing was one of the best. I loved watching every week/night(Depending on the circumstances of the new season). I'll truly miss it, it was a great part of Comedy Central.

Dante
8 Oct 2009, 09:41pm
I believe i heard somewhere that they are bringing back scrubs. Can anyone confirm this?

Snake Eyes
8 Oct 2009, 11:09pm
Bill Lawrence said that he doesn't want to put the crew out of work so depending on how the pilots go for the actors who play Turk, Cox, and one of the others, they'll bring it back. JD would only be in the first 6 episodes, and work his way out to be replaced by some other character (possibly one of the interns), and then show up occasionally.

Desum
9 Oct 2009, 12:15pm
As far as i know, that was the official ending. It's how the creators wanted it to end, after it was abruptly canceled then renewed. I doubt they're bringing it back.. and to replace J.D, it just wouldn't be the same.

Elleon
25 Nov 2009, 01:19pm
Did anyone watch the 4th episode of V that aired last night?

Scrubs is comming back for a 9th season and at least 6 of those episodes will have Zach Braff and Sarah Chalke in them.

I believe they originally wanted to continue Scrubs as a drama type deal like ER, but I am glad to see it will still be a comedy. Who knows if it will be just as funny, but bringing them back is good enough for me.

The ninth season, which will premiere December 1, 2009 on ABC, will feature several new cast members and take place at a new location. ~ Wikipedia (fairly certain that is what commercial showed anyways)

EDIT: Bump for the awesome news.

LVG
25 Nov 2009, 02:14pm
WIJW7X-n3V0

Desum
25 Nov 2009, 03:59pm
WIJW7X-n3V0

Sweet... Though, if the rumors are true its going to suck. So. Hard. We only get to see JD for a few episodes, Elliot for a few minutes, most other characters are gone, and we only get to see Kelso and the Janitor on guest appearances.

Elleon
25 Nov 2009, 11:42pm
Sweet... Though, if the rumors are true its going to suck. So. Hard. We only get to see JD for a few episodes, Elliot for a few minutes, most other characters are gone, and we only get to see Kelso and the Janitor on guest appearances.

Yeah, don't have high expectations either.

The chick in that scene was suppose to have a serious role in the new series, so with the introduction of that new guy, the two of them were or are, suppose to be the key stars.

I never liked her much.

WangHangLow
29 Nov 2009, 09:45pm
This show is one of my favorites it will be said to see it gone or without JD