PDA

View Full Version : Bleach - Fade To Black

xVengeance
7 Oct 2009, 03:54pm
OMG OMG OMG OMG! who saw the movie!? :D
if not heres the link.
http://www.animeseason.com/gekijouban-bleach-fade-to-black-kimi-no-na-o-yobu-complete/

Lefty
7 Oct 2009, 03:57pm
I would watch it, but my thang died for Bleach for some odd reason

Dante
7 Oct 2009, 04:15pm
I got two more sites for it for ya, And it's a fucking awesome movie!!!

www.bleachget.com
www.bleachwatch.com

juku
7 Oct 2009, 05:07pm
It is weak sauce. I rather watch the first movie than this one.

xVengeance
7 Oct 2009, 05:13pm
It is weak sauce. I rather watch the first movie than this one.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
IT WAS GOOD!
but.. it kinda let me down since i waited like a year for it o:

McCallum
7 Oct 2009, 05:14pm
I'm downloading it from Dattebayo right now... but they decided to translate all of the Japanese techniques into English. LAME.

More information. (http://dattebayo.com/pr/123)

It's time to find a better fansub.

xVengeance
7 Oct 2009, 07:03pm
I'm downloading it from Dattebayo right now... but they decided to translate all of the Japanese techniques into English. LAME.

More information. (http://dattebayo.com/pr/123)

It's time to find a better fansub.

The only thing i hate about the new translations is "Lunar Fang" or whatever. I Liked Getsuga Tenshou better.

Acessed
8 Oct 2009, 08:41am
awmg :D i watched it twice yesterday it's bloody awesome and yeah that lunar fang thing really confused me lol think i liked this one the most so far

LunarKirby
8 Oct 2009, 01:38pm
YAYYYY, Watchin' nao........ *Intense*.

Drox
8 Oct 2009, 02:06pm
just got done watching it, pretty good movie.

LunarKirby
8 Oct 2009, 02:51pm
I was nearly done watching but then Megavideo has its "limits". D:<
Is it me or is Rukia's face fucked up, her eyes are so massive, or is it because I haven't been watching Bleach lately......

xVengeance
8 Oct 2009, 03:10pm
Lol, I dont know Rukia looked the same to me.
And i loved the fight where ichigo and renji fights in Byakuyas house.
Renji gets obliterated .

McCallum
8 Oct 2009, 03:14pm
On Saturday new Bleach episodes are airing on Adult Swim. I also have to watch Bleach episode 240 and the new movie that just came out... it's going to be EPIC!

LunarKirby
8 Oct 2009, 03:17pm
Finished, it was alright, although I liked the first one better, because I cried........ XD

xVengeance
8 Oct 2009, 03:35pm
LOL? You actually watch that stuff on Adult Swim? I watched it once, and it sounds sooo gay.

McCallum
8 Oct 2009, 03:37pm
LOL? You actually watch that stuff on Adult Swim? I watched it once, and it sounds sooo gay.

It's not that bad. It's even better when you're on the Adult Swim forums and people are discussing the episode.

xVengeance
8 Oct 2009, 04:18pm
Well, just a heads up Diamond dust rebellion is coming out December 5th for Adult Swim.
And SOOOOOOO WHAT?! Its just Adult Swim forums, you can discuss bleach here too that's why we have a anime section.

Drox
8 Oct 2009, 06:47pm
On Saturday new Bleach episodes are airing on Adult Swim. I also have to watch Bleach episode 240 and the new movie that just came out... it's going to be EPIC!

I only watch japanese with eng sub, so while your watching whats on adult swim Im almost 100 episodes ahead of you with the real new episodes. ;)

Dante
8 Oct 2009, 06:53pm
Same as Drox said :P Although i do like the Dub voices, i've already seen the episodes, so they're basically a waste of my time to watch them. I just wish they'd end the fillers and go back, though the fillers are quite entertaining.

Desum
8 Oct 2009, 07:08pm
First bleach movie that was actually good and worth my time. Other two sucked so much ass.

Also, agree'd with the others.. Except for the fact i hate dubs. They ruin anime for so many people. It's a disgrace to like anime in my school because of what dubs did to the shows. Also, fuck 100 episodes, lets go for 300 chapters ahead ;P Go Manga.

xVengeance
8 Oct 2009, 07:23pm
Manga is not much ahead. Thats why fillers are out . AGAIN ;-;

Drox
9 Oct 2009, 07:31am
Same as Drox said :P Although i do like the Dub voices, i've already seen the episodes, so they're basically a waste of my time to watch them. I just wish they'd end the fillers and go back, though the fillers are quite entertaining.

I dont like the fillers in Bleach just because they make no sense with the story like other anime fillers do, but I will give it this. The current filler is pretty entertaining and I dont mind watching it. lol

Dante
9 Oct 2009, 10:11am
Yeah thats what i meant, these fillers are really entertaining. And I'm getting into them :]

xVengeance
9 Oct 2009, 03:26pm
But, out of everyone, why does it have to be Byakuya that betrays everyone?!

Drox
9 Oct 2009, 03:32pm
But, out of everyone, why does it have to be Byakuya that betrays everyone?!

Maybe there is more behind that, cant tell till it unfolds.

McCallum
9 Oct 2009, 03:36pm
I only watch japanese with eng sub, so while your watching whats on adult swim Im almost 100 episodes ahead of you with the real new episodes. ;)

First bleach movie that was actually good and worth my time. Other two sucked so much ass.

Also, agree'd with the others.. Except for the fact i hate dubs. They ruin anime for so many people. It's a disgrace to like anime in my school because of what dubs did to the shows. Also, fuck 100 episodes, lets go for 300 chapters ahead ;P Go Manga.

I also watch the sub too, so we're all on the same episode! :rlol:

I like to watch the dub versions because it brings back memories of when I first watched that episode in Japanese with English subtitles. Also reminds me of some important stuff that I forgot about.

Dante
9 Oct 2009, 05:00pm
Well, for me personally, the Ichigo voices for both the subbed and dubbed sound damn near the same for me. But, Like in Naruto, the Subbed voice sounds alot better compared to the dubd voice.

McCallum
9 Oct 2009, 05:06pm
Well, for me personally, the Ichigo voices for both the subbed and dubbed sound damn near the same for me. But, Like in Naruto, the Subbed voice sounds alot better compared to the dubd voice.

I actually like the subbed and dubbed versions of Bleach though. I've seen other dubbed anime series, and some of them sounded like the characters had no emotion in their voices.

xVengeance
9 Oct 2009, 08:00pm
Yeah the Ichigo voices in both the sub and the dub sound the same.
But, OMG you know what i hate the most? The bootleg dubbed hollow Ichigo voice. It SUCKS.
And it sounds really bad.

CandleJack
9 Oct 2009, 08:19pm
Yeah the Ichigo voices in both the sub and the dub sound the same.
But, OMG you know what i hate the most? The bootleg dubbed hollow Ichigo voice. It SUCKS.
And it sounds really bad.

That's why i watch the subbed lol

xVengeance
10 Oct 2009, 01:01pm
Thats why Everyone watches the subbed.

CandleJack
10 Oct 2009, 05:37pm
I just watched this movie for the second time, this site has WAYYYYY better subs then bleachget.

McCallum
10 Oct 2009, 06:03pm
I just watched this movie for the second time, this site has WAYYYYY better subs then bleachget.

Which site?

xVengeance
10 Oct 2009, 07:44pm
Animeseason?

CandleJack
10 Oct 2009, 08:27pm
Animeseason?

yea animeseason is better than bleachget.com

McCallum
11 Oct 2009, 01:17am
yea animeseason is better than bleachget.com

What's so great about it? :twitch:

Did they sub it themselves or is it by Dattebayo?

Dracula
11 Oct 2009, 07:24am
movie was k

Cookie
11 Oct 2009, 12:50pm
the 2nd movie is still the best :D

xVengeance
11 Oct 2009, 07:07pm
the 2nd movie is still the best :D

Well, thats your opinion! I liked Fade to black more (:

Metal
12 Oct 2009, 11:46am
LOL he was a one man army

Acessed
17 Oct 2009, 02:24am
I was nearly done watching but then Megavideo has its "limits". D:<
Is it me or is Rukia's face fucked up, her eyes are so massive, or is it because I haven't been watching Bleach lately......

Rukia always seems to have massive eyes :shocked:

LunarKirby
17 Oct 2009, 11:39am
But it seems that when she is upset her eyes are REALLY massive and her face looks so small.....
And im pretty sure its different in the series.

Zaraki
1 Nov 2009, 05:49am
In the series, she always had a weird face, and a face more fucked up was that from Zangetsu, he doesn't look the same in the beginning and the materialisation of the zanpakutos.

Grtz

Drox
3 Nov 2009, 01:06am
In the series, she always had a weird face, and a face more fucked up was that from Zangetsu, he doesn't look the same in the beginning and the materialisation of the zanpakutos.

Grtz

He didnt look really different compared to how he looked before, but idk. I probably dont care so much about it when Im watching it. lol

Zealot
24 Nov 2009, 03:20pm
The ending was so damn lame and it carried on for like 15 mins bwah bwah.

I watched it the first day on animeshipuuden.com

Elleon
26 Nov 2009, 01:17am
I have very much disliked how Bleach has started to decline in progression. Before the fillers seemed very minimal and the aspects of the world seemed limiless in potential, but after that whole stealing that cube thing, shit has drastically gone downhill and most is just annoying as hell. These archs are killing me man.

I don't follow many movies for these large series, but may have to check this one out, after the first ones of course.

I suspect that this movie doesn't follow the series at all and it is a stand alone type deal?

Zaraki
29 Nov 2009, 07:08am
The only thing i hate about the new translations is "Lunar Fang" or whatever. I Liked Getsuga Tenshou better.

It's Heavenly Lunar Fang, even in the latest anime :sad:
Getsuga Tenshou!!!! that's the call of an animal

Zealot
29 Nov 2009, 05:51pm
I suspect that this movie doesn't follow the series at all and it is a stand alone type deal?

Pretty much they gave Rukia a sob story with the characters. The fights were decent, nothing spectacular.

Drox
29 Nov 2009, 06:58pm

lol Its Bleach, what do you think. :P

Drox
15 Dec 2009, 11:08pm
Looks like they may be ending this filler here soon the way this last episode looked. lol