Bullet Wound
6 Oct 2009, 01:16pm
Yes, i did

Jaffa
6 Oct 2009, 01:30pm
Thought? :P

sylar
7 Oct 2009, 07:06am
I missed the premier on sky1, but managed to watch it somewhere else.
i think it was REALLY good, it seems more emotional then the previous series'.

the part where the senator sacrifices himself nearly made me cry

to me it seemed like there was a bigger story then the previous series. in the other series there was just 1 main enemy at a time, but this gives the option to have several.

the goa'uld KIND OF shocked me, although they were shown in the trailer, didnt expect there to be more then 1 ship, must mean they are still alive somewhere, although it could just be the lucian alliance

Xarshi
31 Jan 2010, 09:39pm
Sylar, are you talking about the first episode with the motherships? Because I think that was just the alliance. Although there are bound to be Goa'uld out there.

I like SGU so far. It's different from SG1 and SGA though. It's more gloomy. SG1 is still my favorite by far, though. I do miss the Goa'uld story arc though. The Ori story arc was kinda... meh, in my opinion. Not as much substance.

NormandyAlive
1 Feb 2010, 03:40pm
Sylar, are you talking about the first episode with the motherships? Because I think that was just the alliance. Although there are bound to be Goa'uld out there.

I like SGU so far. It's different from SG1 and SGA though. It's more gloomy. SG1 is still my favorite by far, though. I do miss the Goa'uld story arc though. The Ori story arc was kinda... meh, in my opinion. Not as much substance.

Agree, SG1 and the Goa'uld story arc ftw.

Jaffa Kree !

Lordcrazy
3 Feb 2010, 06:59pm
Nothing will ever beat Stargate SG1 NEVER!!!!

Eldest
4 Feb 2010, 12:02pm
Needs more pew pew less QQ.

Xarshi
4 Feb 2010, 05:54pm
Agreed Eldest. They need an actual enemy. The closest thing to enemies that I have seen in watching were those creatures on that tropical planet, where they sent many messages back in time via the wormhole when a solar flare was in action.

I think this show is focusing more so on the conflict between the actual characters. Which I do not like. The Goa'Uld need to make an appearance somehow in this show. I don't care how entirely improbable that is.

Mephisto
7 Feb 2010, 06:32pm
Well on that point I like the fact that without enemies, people tend to gang up on each other