PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Least Favorite Sport?

Tron
5 Oct 2009, 03:39pm
wat is your least favorite sport to play, or to watch on tv??

TheTruth
5 Oct 2009, 03:43pm
Tennis.

INB4 I HATE ALL SPORTS!

Suffering Knave
5 Oct 2009, 04:29pm
Basketball...lets shoot a ball in a net -_- It is over half the time luck anyways. (that is what I feel it as and yes I played)

Italian Jew
5 Oct 2009, 04:33pm
Basketball...lets shoot a ball in a net -_- It is over half the time luck anyways. (that is what I feel it as and yes I played)

Then you probably aren't good at it, or as you see it, you are unlucky.

Zargotelc
7 Oct 2009, 08:55am
Soccer

And college basketball is fine it's just the NBA and their bad officiating which ruins the game

Farmer Mick
7 Oct 2009, 10:37am
american football

Drox
7 Oct 2009, 10:59am
Soccer

Omar
7 Oct 2009, 11:01am
Cricket.

Itch
7 Oct 2009, 05:08pm
Baseball...

It's fun to play, but boring as fuck to watch.

McCallum
7 Oct 2009, 05:10pm
Soccer.

raven maniac
7 Oct 2009, 06:34pm
Soccer

Soccer.

agreed.

Bad Dog
7 Oct 2009, 06:50pm
Baseball. Softballs fun to play with friends, but watch either of them and dear god the boredom eats you alive

Italian Jew
7 Oct 2009, 08:15pm
Baseball. Softballs fun to play with friends, but watch either of them and dear god the boredom eats you alive

That's why they have delicious but overpriced food at ballparks. Baseball on TV is ass. Baseball at a ballpark is fun as hell.

Eskomo
8 Oct 2009, 04:45am
Baseball...

It's fun to play, but boring as fuck to watch.

This!

Italian Jew
8 Oct 2009, 10:47am
I hate curling.

Simon [I R JAWZ]
8 Oct 2009, 10:50am
Badminton - yay lets hit the feather ball !! - OMG GET A LIFE!

Itch
8 Oct 2009, 11:51am
;300510']Badminton - yay lets hit the feather ball !! - OMG GET A LIFE!

You only say that because you've never been asked to play it naked!

The Baltimore Ravens
8 Oct 2009, 01:14pm
socccer

Farmer Mick
8 Oct 2009, 01:53pm
socccer

Soccer

Soccer.

what is this sport you speak of?

Allan
8 Oct 2009, 04:03pm
Football is fun to play IRL, but watching it is soooo boring!!

Drox
9 Oct 2009, 08:03am
what is this sport you speak of?

It whats we call your futbol, since we refuse to call it anything else but Soccer. ;)

Bullet Wound
9 Oct 2009, 01:11pm
Bowling...has anyone tried to watch it?

Red
9 Oct 2009, 01:43pm
Baseball.

I get more pleasure from self-induced diarrhea and gas brought upon by eating an entire can of chili and beans.

PingPong
9 Oct 2009, 01:54pm
Lacrosse, game makes me sick

Red
9 Oct 2009, 01:56pm
Lacrosse, game makes me sick

Oh, yeah that one too.

Bruce
11 Oct 2009, 04:04pm
Je n'aime pas le football!
I dont like the soccer!

WangHangLow
1 Dec 2009, 04:30pm
Baseball, boring as hell.

Flash_whAt.?
3 Dec 2009, 01:43pm
i will admit lacross is pretty boring to watch unless they score..but fun as hell to play
soccer and tennis pretty boring but i will admit the Nadal/Federer match in Wimbledom was INSANE

to play hmm..i enjoy playing all sports

xoul
3 Dec 2009, 07:50pm
Soccer

struki
6 Dec 2009, 06:31am
Soccer is most fun sport of all time,wtf are you talking?did you ever played it or you are just to fat to play it?

Daze
6 Dec 2009, 06:59am
Cricket is the worst to watch.

Josh
6 Dec 2009, 09:04am
Soccer. (I went to a Women's volleyball game the other day and was actually quite entertained. Not a bad spectator sport.)

Dracula
6 Dec 2009, 09:24am
Golf and Racing in a close second.

skitzophranic
6 Dec 2009, 09:26am
soccer, crockett, and probably tennis

Oylem
6 Dec 2009, 09:36am
Golf and Racing in a close second.
I agree :smile:

Zealot
8 Dec 2009, 06:24pm
Soccer, racing and golf are the worst to watch. I also don't watch football, I like playing though.

Voltage
8 Dec 2009, 06:49pm
Golf, I get really bored.

Frostbyte
9 Dec 2009, 12:56am
Lacrosse is extremely fun to play, but there is a steep learning curve.

I cant watch tennis or golf. Would rather gouge out my eyes with a colored pencil.

[AP3X.]
9 Dec 2009, 04:12am
Cricket, Crockett,Rugby and American Futbol

Hazzard
9 Dec 2009, 08:51pm
You have to understand the game of soccer to enjoy watching soccer. If you get to know soccer, you will love soccer.

I enjoy college sports over professional sports. Reason being, I believe that college Athletes play for their school but you get to the professional league and you just play for money.

And yes, I realize I have a professional basketball player in my SIG, thank you.

Italian Jew
9 Dec 2009, 09:25pm
You have to understand the game of soccer to enjoy watching soccer. If you get to know soccer, you will love soccer.

I understand and know soccer (football for everyone else) and I still can't stand it. If I'm with a group of people drinking, then I can have fun making fun of it, but that is as much entertainment value as it gives me. Just isn't my thing.

CTGunnar
7 Jan 2010, 07:37am
The only sport i like is football, basketball, and paintball

Cookie
8 Jan 2010, 06:22pm
The only sport i like is football, basketball, and paintball

i'm pretty sure the point was to say what sport is your LEAST favorite :O

i hate watching baseball on tv, it looks so boring but playing it is pretty fun :]

Supa
8 Jan 2010, 07:49pm
My least favorite sport is a tough question, because I really do enjoy all sports. But.. I would have to say horse racing. I'm sure it's a blasty blast live and especially if you bet on the horses... but just not my cup of tea.

tinkerbell
8 Jan 2010, 08:11pm
fail bump.

my least favorate sport is your dad, my favorate is your mom.

supprised no one said it before me

Caution
8 Jan 2010, 11:54pm
Soccer (foot ball to you non-Americans).

Dante
9 Jan 2010, 12:01am

exactly the same for me, I can't stand that shit. Fucking American Football all the way!!!

turbodaze
13 Jan 2010, 06:34am
Golf, unless im playin it! which i suck at! Soccer is fun to watch at least during World Cup!

Paul
13 Jan 2010, 06:37am

exactly the same for me, I can't stand that shit. Fucking American Football all the way!!!

gay

Red
13 Jan 2010, 10:30am
I honestly prefer to watch curling over baseball. No fucking lie, in fact, if I see it on tv during the winter olympics I actually watch it.

Hazmat
13 Jan 2010, 12:59pm
I hate watching most sports in general. The only sports i like are extream sports like Paintball, BMX, and Snowboarding.

Tomathon
15 Jan 2010, 09:10am
Hockey or cricket boring...

Silentfaith
15 Jan 2010, 03:54pm
Tennis is gay. The end.

(von dutch) delta force 8
15 Jan 2010, 04:51pm
volleyball, I broke my fucking pinky practicing it! and my fav is hockey, all the way man

cakeshark
7 Feb 2010, 02:45pm
baseball and american football are tied for fail in my book.

Lux
8 Feb 2010, 01:57am
Mostly American sports. It's not just because they're American, I just think they're all lame.

American football grew a bit on me.....I fully understand the game after last night now but it's still quite slow.

Bruce
8 Feb 2010, 06:21pm
Golf

instakill
8 Feb 2010, 06:41pm
i dont like watching golf i like playing it

GrayFox
8 Feb 2010, 07:39pm
WNBA.

Phonicz
8 Feb 2010, 08:26pm
curling WOW gayyyyyyyy

Determined2Win
11 Feb 2010, 05:21pm
I enjoy watching lacrosse because the games are almost always relatively close, however, most games are only shown on the television during Playoff time which usually draws large crowds.

But the least I'd say, Tennis. Love to play it, but hate to watch the pro's do it because they take long ass breaks before serving again. At the high-school levels, things seem to go at a quicker pace.

Oddly enough, I can actually manage to watch Soccer. Don't ask me why because I haven't a clue.

Lucid
11 Feb 2010, 05:41pm
I hate watching/playing Basketball.

Love to play Tennis.

AoS.Cameron
12 Feb 2010, 07:52am
Tennis :/

Supa
12 Feb 2010, 10:46am
Horse Racing is my least favorite sport. Although I do enjoy the most exciting two minutes in sports (Kentucky Derby).

As far as the more popular sports go, I would say girls basketball. Nothing against the girls that play the sport, I just find it very hard to watch and boring. If I am to watch it, I prefer the professional level, one of the few sports that I prefer at the professional level. I usually am a bigger fan of the collegiate level.

Ace™
12 Feb 2010, 02:29pm
i hate hockey especially if guys play it
i like when girls play they are kinda cute:P

Zaraki
12 Feb 2010, 07:24pm
Lacrosse...
Nobody knows it and it's holding a stick with a little net on it, a little ball and 2 teams with goalkeepers...

If you don't know it, praise yourselves ;)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/From_rattlesnake_hunt_to_hockey_page_121_cropped.j pg
Those old canadian lads

Tom Sawyer
17 Feb 2010, 10:58am
soccer

psycore
17 Feb 2010, 11:25am
how can u hate hockey?

BlackEagle
18 Feb 2010, 03:55pm
I hate watching soccer and I hate playing soccer.

trakaill
18 Feb 2010, 09:24pm
A lot of you just said football cause you knew it would anger most the Euros in the community...Their is NO WAY absolutely NO WAY that real football is the worst sport on TV in ANYONES book..

Unless youve never watched the followings ..

Try watching an entire Tour the France step...2 hours of guys doing the exact same thing..pedaling..and thats a few time a week for a few weeks..
Try watching an entire golf tournament/game..
And pretty much any endurance sport such as marathons etc....

FFS you crazy americans watch Nascar which is similar to watching water spinning down a toilet bowl!!!!!! And you are all so serious about it, it amuses me...:lol:

F1 is awesome!!!! And real racing!

My favorite is Football, Tennis! Beyong that I like sports in general and will pretty much watch anything unless mentioned above..

American popular sports: I like watching American football and baseball... the rest Ill watch but not particularly interesting

Women beach volley is hot!!! Brazilian team especially!!!

BlackEagle
20 Feb 2010, 08:17am
A lot of you just said football cause you knew it would anger most the Euros in the community...Their is NO WAY absolutely NO WAY that real football is the worst sport on TV in ANYONES book..

Try watching an entire Tour the France step...2 hours of guys doing the exact same thing..pedaling..and thats a few time a week for a few weeks..

FFS you crazy americans watch Nascar which is similar to watching water spinning down a toilet bowl!!!!!! And you are all so serious about it, it amuses me...:lol:

My favorite is Football, Tennis! Beyong that I like sports in general and will pretty much watch anything unless mentioned above..

American popular sports: I like watching American football and baseball... the rest Ill watch but not particularly interesting

I actually enjoy watching golf especially the bigger tournaments. Tennis I can't stand to watch on TV but I do enjoy playing it. Tennis can be fun to watch when its a big matchup but other then that I can't watch just two unknown guys go at it.

Alexandra
20 Feb 2010, 05:31pm
Baseball and Basket ball.
booooooooo!

Drox
20 Feb 2010, 08:04pm

This isnt a QQ over other opinions thread lol

' starbucks
22 Feb 2010, 07:19am
american football and swimming

trakaill
25 Feb 2010, 11:06pm
This isnt a QQ over other opinions thread lol

if you read QQ there go ahead and read again...

Jewpiter
28 Feb 2010, 10:43pm
I've always wondered why soccer isn't more popular in the states. Fact is, it is the most played sport of all elementary and high school kids, yet a lot of us had no idea that we have a national team that played in the FIFA world cup.

To be honest I don't really like soccer and the ONLY reasons are because I don't know the rules nor have I ever played it.

Xenon
28 Feb 2010, 10:54pm
soccer.

Drox
4 Mar 2010, 12:30pm

It sums up to QQ ;)

SilentGuns
5 Mar 2010, 07:56am
(American) Football

I can make fun of it all day, but since this is a American community, I better not.

Reason? I'm a European.

BlackEagle
5 Mar 2010, 09:46pm
(American) Football

I can make fun of it all day, but since this is a American community, I better not.

Reason? I'm a European.

If you lived here you would understand why it is a good sport.

psycore
6 Mar 2010, 02:18pm
like starbucks american football and swimming :S

trakaill
10 Mar 2010, 03:51am

It sums up to QQ ;)

Internet and its retards..sigh

Drox
10 Mar 2010, 11:48am
Internet and its retards..sigh

retard? lol I believe if I had a mental illness of any kind it would be hard for me to do anything such as having complicated conversations like this. ;)

BUT I BE Retatrdeded ritez!!??? :D

Maxlamb87
10 Mar 2010, 12:45pm
Soccer is my favorite sport and i live in america.My least favorite sport is softball.It is bassically baseball for sissys.

Pulse
15 Mar 2010, 07:00pm
What do you mean "Least favorite sport", that is so general is NASCAR a sport? is Starcraft a "E-sport", is rowing a sport etc..? But I do not enjoy watching soccer...so long time between a few really nice goals.

Captain Sparrow
17 Mar 2010, 08:03pm
Nascar is the best sport ! With a can of beer ! xD

Eh American Football sucks hairy balls.

Jeaneh
18 May 2010, 06:29pm
Squash. That games gay. xD

Lux
19 May 2010, 12:43pm
Mostly American sports. It's not just because they're American, I just think they're all lame.

American football grew a bit on me.....I fully understand the game after last night now but it's still quite slow.

Yeah...I'd play any American sport myself but I get bored watching them.

Especially Basketball and Nascar.......Nascar is just cars going in a circle and Basketball is players running 10 metres and throwing it in the hoop, then doing the same thing the other way.

Lucid
19 May 2010, 12:55pm
Yeah...I'd play any American sport myself but I get bored watching them.

Especially Basketball and Nascar.......Nascar is just cars going in a circle and Basketball is players running 10 metres and throwing it in the hoop, then doing the same thing the other way.

People don't go to the racetrack just to watch cars go in a circle. It's mainly about the tailgate parties and hanging out with friends. It's a social event. Now it's a nice touch to have racecars, especially when they wreck.

But for Basketball, I agree with you. I dislike it. It's also quite boring to watch.

American football is fun to watch if you understand the game and know what's going on. I for one love to watch it, but dislike playing it.

Lux
19 May 2010, 01:01pm
People don't go to the racetrack just to watch cars go in a circle. It's mainly about the tailgate parties and hanging out with friends. It's a social event. Now it's a nice touch to have racecars, especially when they wreck.

I guess, although when you're watching it on TV it's hardly the same is it? You can do that with any sport really if you want really....I'd rather do that with cricket. From a purely sports based judgement though....Nascar racing itself is pretty boring.

American football is fun to watch if you understand the game and know what's going on. I for one love to watch it, but dislike playing it.

I took the time to understand how the game is played and watched the last Superbowl but it really isn't that great for me. It's far too stop and go...it seems like you spend more time setting up what you're going to do rather than actually doing it. I prefer the flow and build up play of rugby tbh.

darth maul
19 May 2010, 01:49pm
hmmmmmm............ummmmmmmmmm fuck ure couch i like all.

Barber
19 May 2010, 03:32pm
Baseball x10

BlackJack
23 May 2010, 07:21am
Baseball...

Kurama
27 May 2010, 04:27pm
anything but baseball or football

ReGIONALS
27 May 2010, 09:29pm
nascar ftw

honestly i find it boring on tv most of the time but when your actually at the race its a lot of fun
crashes are the only good part about watching it on tv

i hate baseball more than usual right now because the sec tournament is going on at the field near my school and it trapped me on a road that not even a half mile long for 30 minutes

darth maul
27 May 2010, 10:12pm
NFL > NHL > NBA > MLB SOOOOO BASEBALL SUX

YES I DID CHNAGE MY MIND

Warrior
27 May 2010, 11:42pm
pool

iAMGeno
1 Jun 2010, 11:15pm
Baseball is fun to play sux to watch as mentioned before but, what's with all the hate on soccer it's the best sport in the world.

Dirty Sanchez
2 Jun 2010, 02:21am
Baseball is my favorite. Soccer is probably my least favorite.

crazy_tim412
2 Jun 2010, 02:29am
Tennis and F1