PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Is Here

Tron
30 Sep 2009, 03:51pm
today is the day for kimbo slice's debut in the ultimate fighter i think he's gonna win, but what do you guys think??

Silentfaith
1 Oct 2009, 08:00am
Like I said on the other post about Kimbo, Over-Rated.

He lost within 1 minute, first bell. GG

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dw-kimbo093009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Referee Herb Dean, who allowed Kimbo to be saved by the bell at the end of the first round, called it early in the second.

Kimbo got beat, although not beat up. And within a minute of his loss, Dana White, the UFC president, was on the program dropping unsubtle hints that Slice would soon enough return to active competition on the show. He’ll likely replace fellow competitor Marcus Jones, who in scenes from next week appears to come down ill.

Itch
1 Oct 2009, 02:24pm
I have to say.. what a way to lose though.. suffocated by the gut of a man with half the girth of TCP. Can't say as I blame him for loosing.. he just needs to work on his grappling.

Silentfaith
1 Oct 2009, 03:34pm
Kimbos own words... he has no technique... he is a street fighter.. he needs to learn hes not in the street anymore. Lol

Creeping Death
4 Oct 2009, 04:44pm
yea kimbo should go back on the street fighting smos

Drox
4 Oct 2009, 08:08pm
That fat guy did alright against kimbo since he was able to cover him with his gut the whole time, but let him try that against Brock Lesner lol He would get killed since Brock is good on the ground. All in all I cant wait to see Kimbo get better, he gots some potential to be a good MMA fighter he just needs to work more on the ground.

Silentfaith
5 Oct 2009, 11:56am
That fat guy did alright against kimbo since he was able to cover him with his gut the whole time, but let him try that against Brock Lesner lol He would get killed since Brock is good on the ground. All in all I cant wait to see Kimbo get better, he gots some potential to be a good MMA fighter he just needs to work more on the ground.

Kimbo doesn't need to just learn how to be good on *the ground*, overall he needs to improve. He needs to retrain, and learn that this aint no street fight.

Lesner Vs Kimbo I would love to see that, just to watch kimbo get put face first into the mat lol. Lesner has lots of skill.

Itch
5 Oct 2009, 12:34pm
From what they've shown.. (who knows what's been edited out)
Kimbo is there to learn. He seems to have the attitude such that he knows he's got a lot to learn and is there for that reason.