PDA

View Full Version : SKATE 3

AustinG010
28 Sep 2009, 04:02pm
Yes,Skate 3 comes out May 2010.Here is a little info on it.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

SKATE 3 features an all-new co-op mode where teammates can complete challenges together while advancing each other’s careers. From rewarding epic bails and fails with a beefed up Hall of Meat mode to honing your craft with the all-new skate.School, players of all skill levels have multiple ways to “kill it” in the game. The franchise also continues to raise the bar for user created content with the skate.Create feature suite, an innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks.

Italian Jew
28 Sep 2009, 04:08pm
People still play skating games?

BOOWY
29 Sep 2009, 07:07pm
Skate 2 made me cry.

AustinG010
2 Oct 2009, 05:06pm
Skate 2 made me cry.lol,why?

BOOWY
2 Oct 2009, 10:03pm
lol,why?

Maybe I didn't get the speed mechanics in the game but when you're going too slow to do anything cool or when you're doing a grind challenge that has you grinding -up- something and because you're going so slow you stop going up about half way and start going backwards no matter what you try, it's fucking infuriating. And you have to be absolutely perfect to get a chain of anything going or to land on some place to grind. The challenges are balls when they want specific tricks because using the joystick for specific tricks isn't accurate enough, much like bad Wiimote controls on countless Wii games when you swing the thing and the dude on-screen does something completely different.

I've never played the first game but I don't think the first game had those fucking iron lock things on railings and crap all over the city which is about the dumbest idea ever... like they intentionally made the game less fun when you start playing. The on-foot controls are mind-blowingly bad, like I can't even imagine how they could make the on-foot controls even worse than they already are. I think I fucking heard Dragonforce in the game too, like whose bright idea was it to put Dragonforce in a skating game(a slow skating game at that)?

It's not my first skating game but it's probably my last. I used to be a combo fiend on Tony Hawk 2.

Creeping Death
3 Oct 2009, 10:22am
tony hawk ride will pwn this game

Mcbride
13 Oct 2009, 07:31am
tony hawk is unrealistic

Spiffy
13 Oct 2009, 10:20am
tony hawk is unrealistic

If I wanted realistic I'd go outside and hop on my board. I love most of the tony hawk games because they are fun and you can do some wicked shit. Skate was cool too and I liked that it was harder but I had way more fun doing insane shit on tony hawk games.