Lordcrazy
29 Sep 2009, 01:47pm
havent watched it yet but i might..

Lefty
29 Sep 2009, 02:11pm
Agreed. It is boring

roach coach
3 Oct 2009, 02:23pm
It was pretty stale. However, Family Guy made up for its past sins (crappy episodes since they dedicated one to that girl from The Hills) and American Dad was just pure awesome.

Shmoked
3 Oct 2009, 05:55pm
Well... Tomorrow is the second episode..

I really found myself watching family guy for an hour and half from:
8:30 - Cleavland Show
9:00 - Family Guy
9:30 - American Dad
.....WTF happened to good ol' King of the Hill? I didn't really care much, but It'll depend on tomorrow's full episode without the Fam' crew half and half... y'know?

-->Edit: Wikipedia says...
"After declining ratings, Fox eventually decided to cancel the show, with one of their major reasons being to make room for the Family Guy spin-off series The Cleveland Show, which will be King of the Hill's ultimate replacement.

On April 30, 2009 it was announced that Fox ordered at least two more episodes to give the show a proper finale. The show's fourteenth season was supposed to air sometime in the 2009-2010 season, but Fox later announced that they would not air the episodes, opting instead for syndication.
However Fox released a statement on August 10, 2009, that the network would air a one hour series finale on September 13, 2009"

Looks like I'll have to torrent the finale... ppfftt... where the hell was I?? lawl!

Metal
3 Oct 2009, 08:56pm
Well... Tomorrow is the second episode..

I really found myself watching family guy for an hour and half from:
8:30 - Cleavland Show
9:00 - Family Guy
9:30 - American Dad
.....WTF happened to good ol' King of the Hill? I didn't really care much, but It'll depend on tomorrow's full episode without the Fam' crew half and half... y'know?

-->Edit: Wikipedia says...
"After declining ratings, Fox eventually decided to cancel the show, with one of their major reasons being to make room for the Family Guy spin-off series The Cleveland Show, which will be King of the Hill's ultimate replacement.

On April 30, 2009 it was announced that Fox ordered at least two more episodes to give the show a proper finale. The show's fourteenth season was supposed to air sometime in the 2009-2010 season, but Fox later announced that they would not air the episodes, opting instead for syndication.
However Fox released a statement on August 10, 2009, that the network would air a one hour series finale on September 13, 2009"

Looks like I'll have to torrent the finale... ppfftt... where the hell was I?? lawl!
king of the hill is done

Silentfaith
4 Oct 2009, 09:00am
Gay show, and king of the hill used to be really good but they stopped making good episodes and changed the voices of the cast a lil bit and no1 watched it anymore

Creeping Death
4 Oct 2009, 02:37pm
well i dont think theres gonna b a 2nd season

Shmoked
5 Oct 2009, 08:56am
Well the second episode was kinda funny...
I thought it only had it's family guy moments of laughter....
Animation Domination has gone under with this POS show... BOO to Cleavland show..
And the fricken intro is just stupid...just stupid.... ugh!
Ill watch it for a third, and most likely final time.

BOOWY
5 Oct 2009, 09:19am
The intro is kind of weird when I watched it for the first time but I knew Cleveland would laugh as the end, and he did... and that makes it all better. I think the show is decent, I had a few laughs.

Snake Eyes
5 Oct 2009, 06:25pm
"That's nature's vasectomy" -Cleveland Jr.

That was the only redeeming joke I found in the entire episode. Family Guy leveled it out last night (at the same time Family Guy beats a dead horse more often and the flashback of Quagmire's rant thinking he had gotten the spin-off discussed those very things), but I prefer American Dad over them all.

Dante
5 Oct 2009, 07:03pm
Shows pretty lame. They basically killed Cleveland.

Jaffa
5 Oct 2009, 07:04pm
I like this show, the start music reminds me of sitcom shows form the 90s (Fresh Prince, Sister Sister, Saved by the Bell, etc), and i think thats the general theme of the Cleveland show, with the stories being a lot more believable. I'm glad they are doing a storyline/type thats not random/silly (Family Guy) or omg i have been a bad dad to stevex9000 episodes (American Dad). American Dad would be much better if it was just Roger, and they forgot all the other characters existed (although the CIA report on China in that last episode made me laugh).

BOOWY
5 Oct 2009, 11:59pm
"That's nature's vasectomy" -Cleveland Jr.

That was the only redeeming joke I found in the entire episode. Family Guy leveled it out last night (at the same time Family Guy beats a dead horse more often and the flashback of Quagmire's rant thinking he had gotten the spin-off discussed those very things), but I prefer American Dad over them all.

I liked the Men's Warehouse commercial thing just because they played that thing so much at one point in time. Cleveland's accent made me bust out laughing. "You're gonna like the way you look... I gurruntee it."

Shmoked
22 Oct 2009, 08:43am
I'd like to crap all over this crappy ass'd cartoon...
Better yet, I'd like to crap all over the people who approved / public who thought this show would actually make the cut
Again, I've seen episode after episode since it's aired... and still it's all crap.
I've officially drawn the line, I've sat and watched, of what, 4 episodes now?? crap crap crap & oh... CRAP

Jaffa
22 Oct 2009, 08:52am
Well what exactly don't you like about it?

Shmoked
22 Oct 2009, 09:41am
"But leave it to the diabolical minds at Fox Networks to pick up where BET left off"
Just like BET knew they were pushing the envelope when they tried to go there with “We Got to Do Better,” trust me when I tell you that Fox knows it’s pushing something too with “The Cleveland Show,” and it isn’t an envelope. Fox is making an attempt to capitalize off of the negative stereotypes of Blacks and laughing all the way to the bank.

Don’t think so? How much do you think companies paid to advertise during a show that features an overweight recently divorced Black man and his overweight developmentally challenged Black son, who go down South where the father hooks up with his Black overly voluptuous yet promiscuous high school crush only to play father to her delinquent Black children—all while speaking white people’s version of Black’s Ebonics? I’m just saying.

I don't like how im watching Family guy from 8:30 - 9:30 ( Cleavland shit show, Family Guy, & American Dad)
I love American Dad, the best out of the three so far!
I don't like how the show is so much like Family Guy with it's random, really random scenes..
The gigantic talking bear makes no sense.
The little talking "homie" kid makes my teeth grind, the skanky sister who is brain dead.
The red neck neighbor is truly stupid beyond belief.
In fact, it was predictable.
Perhaps it was the stereotypical representation of a single black woman raising a houseful of kids, and being interested in more than one man (yes, a bit of a hoe). Maybe it was the suggestion that this family couldn’t be whole until a man took charge. Perhaps it was the attention drawn to Donna’s “fat ass,” which replicates the American fascination with black women's behinds as something to be fetishized.

Or, maybe it was my irritation with little Rallo being kicked out of Kindergarten (already) for being unruly (and sex-crazed).
there’s nothing funny about an animated television series that seeks to legitimize and reinforce every negative stereotype about Black people during prime time to the delight of white audiences from coast to coast.

This show was almost painful to watch. I went into the show forgetting that it even existed and watch it for the hell of it basically as apathetic as you can get. Now remember that they canceled King of the Hill for this It makes me very much despise the show.
But really fox renewed the series before it even aired so we are stuck with two seasons of this crap. I wont be watching it maybe I'll actually do homework in between the Simpson's and American Dad. That basically sums it up I would rather do anything else than watch this show it needs significant re-writing including bringing back the original Cleveland junior.

I feel like I should get a refund from my cable company for subjecting our viewers to this shit ass show.
Sorry if anybody else likes this show, but I'm glad I could have gotten this off my chest about this craptacular show Fox has brought upon us..
Maybe they should have thought about the rest of the world when they made this crap..

Jaffa
22 Oct 2009, 09:49am
So because he is black its racist if his life isn't perfect and conforms to some stereotypes?

And you liek the show which portrays a white conservative stereotype, with his stereotype dumb blonde wife, stereotype 'hippie' daughter, stereotype nerdy son, stereotype grey alien, and stereotypenazi german fish?

Shmoked
22 Oct 2009, 09:57am
Ugh.. Jaffa, you put up a great fight man!! :D
You do have a very powerful post about American Dad as well.
It really sucks when out of the three cartoons that American Dad makes the rest look like crap..

I'm really pondering over American Dad and how crappy it is also, but ugh.. If I had to choose, and yes it is really hard to choose out of the three... It would have to be this American Dad shite.
The three shows are honestly pushing people's buttons you know...
Jaffa, again you have a very strong, and powerful points to mention, and I am with ya all the way!
I couldn't picture my children watching this crap at all.

I'm really just blown away by Fox, that another crap cartoon must fill King Of The Hill's spot.
Frankly Cleveland show has ruined my Sunday night cartoon watching... :\

Good post's tho Jaffa, very good!! ty!

roach coach
22 Oct 2009, 02:40pm
I'd have to say that The Cleveland Show was very predictable and yawnworthy. It would have been better with having the original Cleveland Jr. and a less-predictable beginning. Yeah, sure there's a lack of original content these days, but out of the 3, Family Guy redeemed its pathetic tail-end of last season with the first episode, and Seth MacFarlane more than made up for it with American Dad finally highlighting Stan's occupation for longer than a crossover episode with Stewie. We'll see where these 3 shows go, I'm hoping Mike Judge just moves to another network for King of The Hill and The Goode Family. So far, I'll just deny Cleveland the statistics and let the show fizzle (too bad, he was a good character)

Also, cocks.

Desum
22 Oct 2009, 04:15pm
I think y'all are over exaggerating it. I mean, The Cleveland show just does the same jokes that Family Guy does, just in different context. To hate The Cleveland show is to hate Family guy, there basically the same show.

El Queso
22 Oct 2009, 07:01pm
I watched a few episodes of it...I don't know. I kinda like it, kinda don't. :P

Chippah878
22 Oct 2009, 08:04pm
I can't say i don't like it, but yet, I can't say i can :)

Dante
22 Oct 2009, 08:22pm
I think y'all are over exaggerating it. I mean, The Cleveland show just does the same jokes that Family Guy does, just in different context. To hate The Cleveland show is to hate Family guy, there basically the same show.

meh not really, Cleveland isn't a funny character, Family guy is more clever in it's jokes and is way funnier. Cleveland show is Bland and tasteless.

Dirty Sanchez
22 Oct 2009, 08:45pm
I somewhat liked it, however I've only seen the first episode and wasn't to fond of it.

Desum
22 Oct 2009, 10:08pm
meh not really, Cleveland isn't a funny character, Family guy is more clever in it's jokes and is way funnier. Cleveland show is Bland and tasteless.

Oh yes, the show made by the exact same people of the other show is a lot funnier then that 2nd show.

Dante
22 Oct 2009, 10:12pm
Oh yes, the show made by the exact same people of the other show is a lot funnier then that 2nd show.

That makes no sense, please type in a way that people can understand o.o

Desum
22 Oct 2009, 10:16pm
That makes no sense, please type in a way that people can understand o.o

Are you retarded...? Didn't pass that old high school english class? How hard is it to understand the shows are made by the same people? I mean, its not that hard to infer when I say "2nd show" I mean the second fucking show, The Cleveland Show. Seriously, gtfo.

Sorry, just pisses me off when the proof that common sense is removing itself from human genes is becoming more and more evident.

Gundude54
22 Oct 2009, 10:24pm
Discuss. I myself found it boring.

how its boring its funny as family guy

Dante
22 Oct 2009, 10:51pm
Are you retarded...? Didn't pass that old high school english class? How hard is it to understand the shows are made by the same people? I mean, its not that hard to infer when I say "2nd show" I mean the second fucking show, The Cleveland Show. Seriously, gtfo.

Sorry, just pisses me off when the proof that common sense is removing itself from human genes is becoming more and more evident.

I'm sorry English was a failure most of my highschool days :D, but there are three shows from the Family guy crew :P American dad is in there too XD

Hamster power
22 Oct 2009, 11:40pm
I didnt much care for this show. cleveland is only funny with his 1 liners in family guy. i really wanted to like it but, i really couldn't.

WaffleCopter
23 Oct 2009, 01:37pm
i think the cleveland show was just stupid! when i saw the preview for it the first thing that came in mind was "what a stupid idea"

Dr.Cheef
24 Oct 2009, 09:13pm
Family guy is way better... I dont really like the clevland show

Bruce
26 Oct 2009, 06:12pm
This show is just like the last few episodes of family guy. Boring. Even the latest episodes of family guy are a little more entertaining. Clevaland should cancel his show, and move back to Quahog... :\

Shmoked
27 Oct 2009, 07:54am
I never have really liked Family fucking Guy initially, so I really don't like Cleavland fucking show... American Dad I can put up with though in some small portions here and there..

Fuck SUNDAY animation DOMINATION fucking sucks now.

I'm pumped for Mondays now!!
8:00 House MD
8:30 How I Met Your Mother
9:30 Two And A Half Men
10:00 Canada's Worst Driver