PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] ze_patrinoid removal

Harbor
27 Sep 2009, 09:15pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_patrinoid Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
I know several people how crash when they play it. I get blue screen of death every time i attempt to play it.

Bad Dog
27 Sep 2009, 09:42pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_patrinoid Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
I know several people how crash when they play it. I get blue screen of death every time i attempt to play it.

I have never heard of this and I dont have this issue.

Harbor
27 Sep 2009, 09:52pm
Its supposed to be paranoid, but its dark in my house

Metal
27 Sep 2009, 10:40pm
this map is fun as hell
i wont support,

Just b/c you crash doesnt mean we need to remove it.

This map has so much in it and i dont want it to go

Mystique
28 Sep 2009, 02:10am
Added poll

ZaN1993
28 Sep 2009, 03:38am
its paranoid not patrinoid

Chobber
28 Sep 2009, 03:39am
As it is not doing this to every CS:S it might not be the map thats the problem .. Its maybe just triggering the problem.. I would suggest re-installing CS:S - if that doesn't work try reinstalling Steam and then CS:S..

I do not support of this map being removed..

Paul
28 Sep 2009, 05:16am
its paranoid not patrinoid

LOL I saw that and laughed too :D

Maps brilliant, just needs a bug fix or two, but its still playable to a certain extent. If you get a retarded set of zombies and have a good team who know when to throw grenades at the end and use the special weapons then its winnable.

Theres nothing more fun than mowing zombies down in a car, so they die instantly XD.

ZaN1993
28 Sep 2009, 07:49am
the problems i know about the map is door number 9 and elevator at the end

The T-Dot
28 Sep 2009, 09:03am
I voted yes, due to these reasons.

1) If someone dies in one of the moving walls, it glitches the wall from moving again, sometimes trapping you from moving at all.
2) How many times does it go from 39 humans till the last 30secs of the level, then zombie rapes everyone?
3) "I almost made it the core...so close...wtf? I just got teleported into some crazy zoom and half the team became zombies? Now i got teleported back to the maze and i need to find the middle again? wtf?"
4) "Hey why did my screen go black, why i am being pushed backwards, why cant i move, why does random stuff happen to me every 5 seconds?" Ohh, annoying global events, thanks.
5) Why are guns even needed in this map? Ive used them once while camping near the boxes, and thats about it, rest of the map, might as well bring a scout.
6) Zombie Escape? Where are the zombies that I can shoot at for the first 3/4 of the map? Because 9/10 I never run into a zombie until the end.
7) I can see how people like the map, but i wouldnt call it a ZE. It would fit better in a puzzle or maze server.

Bad Dog
28 Sep 2009, 09:35am

1) If someone dies in one of the moving walls, it glitches the wall from moving again, sometimes trapping you from moving at all.
2) How many times does it go from 39 humans till the last 30secs of the level, then zombie rapes everyone?
3) "I almost made it the core...so close...wtf? I just got teleported into some crazy zoom and half the team became zombies? Now i got teleported back to the maze and i need to find the middle again? wtf?"
4) "Hey why did my screen go black, why i am being pushed backwards, why cant i move, why does random stuff happen to me every 5 seconds?" Ohh, annoying global events, thanks.
5) Why are guns even needed in this map? Ive used them once while camping near the boxes, and thats about it, rest of the map, might as well bring a scout.
6) Zombie Escape? Where are the zombies that I can shoot at for the first 3/4 of the map? Because 9/10 I never run into a zombie until the end.
7) I can see how people like the map, but i wouldnt call it a ZE. It would fit better in a puzzle or maze server.

It isnt the kind of Run to point B starting at point A and get on train/chopper/boat/teleporter at point C that were so used to in ZE, and thats what makes it great. People love this map (Besides the 2 QQers in the server who nonstop yell the map sucks) SO, Support. :usa2:

ZaN1993
28 Sep 2009, 10:03am

1) you get out of the wall after 20-25 secs you will never get glitched inside the wall for the rest of the round
2)its cause of a white light close to core that helps zombies kill humans
3) you need to be fast to get to core and you need to stick with your team not go around in the maze like an idiot
4) the black screen is part of the map that sometimes prevent you from being zombie, global push one of the good triggers which can help humans, global event / trigger is either no barrier mode or silent hill event, if humans or zombies trigger the silent hill theres big chance of humans failling cause zombie are close to humans at end
5)you need weapons to shoot zombies, but you can pick some special weapons you can find in the maze.
6) you will see where zombies spawn on the huge map at the start which shows where zombies spawn and where humans spawn
7) theres no such thing as a maze server, it is a ZE map, you are humans ESCAPING from zombies because you wanna reach end and rape them with vans, everyone loves the map cause of epicness it have.

chaoslee12
28 Sep 2009, 11:17am
I vote to remove bescause all there is is running and getting lost and at the very very end there is a bit of fighting and little to no fighting in between

Stevee
28 Sep 2009, 11:41am
This Map Is really Fun and I totally disagree with removing it .
At first i didnt like it , but when i got to understand it , i found it it was a great map and really enjoy it now :)

Harbor
28 Sep 2009, 11:44am
I know several people that crash like im fine playing it than all of the sudden zombies will get blinded, slowed and on fire and i just crash.

Metal
28 Sep 2009, 12:03pm

The map is still new, but yet its fun as hell.
I dont think we will get rid of this map.
Its fun and never the same.
QQ more or if the map changes to this, leave and give me a slot

ZaN1993
28 Sep 2009, 01:15pm
if you guys dont want to play it, get out of server, i mean jesus christ -_-

Z3r0 M4ni4c
28 Sep 2009, 01:28pm
I voted no to removal.

You cant always satisfy every person on every server.

There is always a little group disliking a map on it and a group liking it.

The only reason i think a map should be removed is when its way to bugged to play for everyone.
And there is no fun / action to find on a map.
If it was only running a straight line or some corners here and there its boring.
Yes then it should be removed, but this map is way different then you think.

This map has a lot to offer.
At the first opinion i thought boring and confusing at the maze.
But when you know how to find the way to the outside its easy and you want to know more of the map.

There is a lot to discover and a lot of secrets to find in this map.
A lot of times fun and you gotta love the Silent Hill action.
There is a lot of action suddenly on the end and it makes it all right on the map.

The only thing there should be done is some Fixes here and there as Paul already told.
And yes you gotta love the ending with cars :thumb: Its so epic you cant hold your laugh XD.

So discover the map more.
Or just test it stand-alone on your computer.
Discover the oppertunities this map has.

But everyone has his owns opinion i only say:

You never can satisfy every party :wink:

c0bra067
28 Sep 2009, 02:34pm
I voted no to removal.

You cant always satisfy every person on every server.

There is always a little group disliking a map on it and a group liking it.

The only reason i think a map should be removed is when its way to bugged to play for everyone.
And there is no fun / action to find on a map.
If it was only running a straight line or some corners here and there its boring.
Yes then it should be removed, but this map is way different then you think.

This map has a lot to offer.
At the first opinion i thought boring and confusing at the maze.
But when you know how to find the way to the outside its easy and you want to know more of the map.

There is a lot to discover and a lot of secrets to find in this map.
A lot of times fun and you gotta love the Silent Hill action.
There is a lot of action suddenly on the end and it makes it all right on the map.

The only thing there should be done is some Fixes here and there as Paul already told.
And yes you gotta love the ending with cars :thumb: Its so epic you cant hold your laugh XD.

So discover the map more.
Or just test it stand-alone on your computer.
Discover the oppertunities this map has.

But everyone has his owns opinion i only say:

You never can satisfy every party :wink:

agreed. the silent hill action is fucking epic, and in all "This map has a lot to offer." is an understatement. i think its fair to say fixes are necessary... it gets a little boring watching zombies win fucking 19/20 rounds played lol

Mystique
28 Sep 2009, 02:57pm
It's all about team work.. Agreed, there still needs to be some fixing to do on this map, but most people want this one to stay. We will look out for an updated version and upload it as soon as it gets there. But for now, we will stick with this one.

Map stays on rotation.