View Full Version : FIFA 10

Lux
27 Sep 2009, 04:56pm
http://fifa.easports.com/enGB/home.action

Trailer
JiPsVUPo1Ys

Gameplay
udzmSsGxPIM

I think that this year the game has got A LOT better. I've played the demo which has been out on Playstation Store (and I would assume on the 360 too) for quite some time now....and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it.

This is my favourite game so I take a lot of interest in it, and last year a lot of new features were coming through and there were a few disappointing glitches, but I think that this time around they've got those glitches out and made the game a lot more realistic whilst making the game more modern and giving you more game modes to make it even better value for money.

I know that I will be getting it because I have aspirations of making it in FIWC (Official online/lan Fifa 10 tournament for PS3 with thousands of pounds cash prize and a car O_O...it was in 09 I would expect them to continue it), and whilst being pretty good at it (which MntDewOwns can confirm :cool:) it's also a quick, fun game which is intense and competitive especially online, although the offline features are pretty fun too.

I'll be getting it on PS3 so if anyone else is doing the same then add me on PS3 my PSN is LuxWFC ......hopefully there is some people on here with some gaming taste seeing as FIFA is one of the most popular games worldwide.

It's out on the 2nd of October in Europe and the 20th of October in North America.

Lux
28 Sep 2009, 05:46pm
I thought maybe someone :pray: