PDA

View Full Version : Loz OoT remake?

Metal
25 Sep 2009, 09:59am
Well we all know OoT was the best scoring game of that time.
I don't think anything as topped it.

Publication Score
Allgame N64: 5/5
Edge N64: 10/10
Electronic Gaming Monthly N64: 10/10
Famitsu N64: 40/40
GameSpot N64: 10/10
Wii: 8.9/10[15]
IGN N64: 10/10[57]
GCN: 9/10[44]
Nintendo Power N64: 9.5/10

Well its a great game one the storyline is by far the best loz.
So anyone wanting a remake?

I only want this and FF7 to be remade into a remake

Jaffa
25 Sep 2009, 10:07am
I played it to death already, not sure i would play it as much if it were to be remade

Would prefer a new game (more content/new content)

Metal
25 Sep 2009, 10:21am
Well hopefully they can make it into a DS game.
But they did make a remake kind of.

OoT Master Quest

Jazzyy
26 Sep 2009, 08:25pm
What the fuck is OoT

TheTruth
26 Sep 2009, 08:49pm
Do you mean like an updated version of OoT or like a whole new game?

Italian Jew
26 Sep 2009, 08:59pm
What the fuck is OoT

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time which was essentially a remake of A Link to the Past. So what he really wants is a remake of a remake.

Wrathek
27 Sep 2009, 06:54am
i would KILL for a full 3D (and MAYBE extended) ALttP!

Metal
27 Sep 2009, 07:02am
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time which was essentially a remake of A Link to the Past. So what he really wants is a remake of a remake.

a link to a past is nothing like oot.
I have link to the past for GBA and the theme is the same, but story wise it isn't

Italian Jew
27 Sep 2009, 10:51am
a link to a past is nothing like oot.
I have link to the past for GBA and the theme is the same, but story wise it isn't

You hit 3 temples in the beginning (gems/medallions for Master Sword), then you go for 7 in the other world/future (rescuing sages to help you defeate Ganon/Ganondorf). They changed the names of things and added characters, but it was the same formula, hence a remake (albeit not a run of the mill remake where everything is the same). It was an improved remake of Link to the Past.

BOOWY
27 Sep 2009, 11:14am
I never liked Ocarina of Time, but I'm weird like that. I think it suffered the fallout of the discovery that I hated my 64 and thought it was a waste of money other than a few very good games(Mario 64 being one of them) so maybe I didn't give it a fair shot. I'd play a remake if they came out with one... just don't make me use the fucking Wii remote, that's all I ask.

Metal
27 Sep 2009, 12:25pm
You hit 3 temples in the beginning (gems/medallions for Master Sword), then you go for 7 in the other world/future (rescuing sages to help you defeate Ganon/Ganondorf). They changed the names of things and added characters, but it was the same formula, hence a remake (albeit not a run of the mill remake where everything is the same). It was an improved remake of Link to the Past.

In all zelda games you have 3 temples than 8 after.
each zelda uses the same formula but a new story.
But OoT did have a remake, Master quest, so i want a remake of a remake lol