PDA

View Full Version : N.C.I.S.

Silentfaith
24 Sep 2009, 12:15pm
Anyone watched the season premier this week? Was that not a awsome episode or what?

Gibbs, whopped out the old Sniper Rifle, and took out those two guys. Whats funny is that, When he took them out, he was like a mile away, and by the time Dinozzo and them walked down the hall, Gibbs was there. Speed hacks?

Harbor
24 Sep 2009, 02:30pm
HOLY SHIT I AGREE

i noticed the speed hacks but when tony;s like gibbs is a deaf mute i lol'd i love this show

The Baltimore Ravens
24 Sep 2009, 02:37pm
this show is for old people

Silentfaith
24 Sep 2009, 02:42pm

If you don't like the show, why post?

Harbor
24 Sep 2009, 04:06pm

+1 much or fail troll? i cant tell

and if by old people you mean mature than fuck yes.

Alpha2
24 Sep 2009, 11:43pm
LOVED the premiere. I wish they would have made a show called CID though instead of NCIS: LA. I thought that was the point of Colonel Mann a few years ago. Thought it would lead in. CID is far different than NCIS is, could of had much different story lines instead of the same thing.

XeNo
25 Sep 2009, 01:29am
Episode was beast. I don't care about the speedhacks, it's what makes Gibbs, Gibbs.

Mystique
25 Sep 2009, 02:26am
Hmm, now i got something to look out for :D

I love watching NCIS

Spiffy
25 Sep 2009, 03:05am
Yeah, it was pretty awesome. Interested to see where it goes though. Anyone watch the new LA one too? I though it was ok but it needs some work...and maybe a gibbs clone?

Silentfaith
25 Sep 2009, 09:43am
NCIS: LA, really wasn't good.

Compared to regular NCIS, its nothing.

NCIS- Has a story, you know who the characters are, you know about their past, you know everything.

NCIS: LA- It seems like they expect you to know who these characters are, how the guy got the gun wound scars. I dont like how they investigate, its like a bad episode for Dark Blue.

Was really expecting more, but it wont ever be better then regular NCIS.

Spiffy
25 Sep 2009, 12:43pm
NCIS: LA, really wasn't good.

Compared to regular NCIS, its nothing.

NCIS- Has a story, you know who the characters are, you know about their past, you know everything.

NCIS: LA- It seems like they expect you to know who these characters are, how the guy got the gun wound scars. I dont like how they investigate, its like a bad episode for Dark Blue.

Was really expecting more, but it wont ever be better then regular NCIS.

Whoa, I think you looked at this way too deeply, yet you missed things anyway...We didn't know anything about anyone in NCIS in the first few episodes. I assume you mean Callen when you say "how the guy got the gun wound scars" which is retarded because they showed that in one of the last episodes in NCIS last season when they worked with the LA office. I would give it a few more episodes before you say its terrible.

Silentfaith
25 Sep 2009, 12:58pm
Yes, they showed NCIS LA it in a episode in NCIS, but what about the new fans who are like OMG ITS LL COOL J! LETS WATCH. They have no clue whats going on lol.

In NCIS, it was more interesting the first episodes, then the NCIS LA start, it just seems like another cop show, not like a NCIS agent or anything.

I mean, im gonna watch another 2 episodes, and see if they read what the critics said(they didn't think it was to amazing either). A opening episode of any series needs to be amazing :), this wasn't. But lets see how things go.