PDA

View Full Version : Star Wras the Clone Wars

Huggy Bear
23 Sep 2009, 08:09pm
What do you guys think of this show, it seems more violent than the real movies but it is a cartoon. Its cool but confusing to me what do you think?

Creeping Death
26 Sep 2009, 08:58pm
Star Wras? i dont like this clone war bs cause it really has nothing 2 do wit the saga really. it doesnt show anakin's dark side

Lordcrazy
27 Sep 2009, 04:03pm
I like it because of the action but it will end up the same as the last attempt... trust me....

sylar
7 Oct 2009, 07:18am
Seems better then the first series, alot more action, which is good.
the series is good, although its just some of the characters that i dont like [clones, yoda and droids look fine, everything else looks weird]

Drox
7 Oct 2009, 10:54am
To me its just them trying to milk the inbetween of ep 2 and ep 3. Personally its a joke, none of the story makes much sense like the fact Skywalker had a padawan yet never mentioned it in ep 3 (meaning she must have been killed prior to the movie, or a complete screw up in the storyline).

So really this show its more for the kiddies who dont care much about storylines and only care bout laser guns and lightsabers. :P

sylar
9 Oct 2009, 04:29am
meaning she must have been killed prior to the movie

I'm waiting for this, after that i'll it will be ALOT better

Ngo
16 Oct 2009, 04:49pm
decent show imo, keeps me occupied.

Lordcrazy
22 Oct 2009, 06:21pm
To me its just them trying to milk the inbetween of ep 2 and ep 3. Personally its a joke, none of the story makes much sense like the fact Skywalker had a padawan yet never mentioned it in ep 3 (meaning she must have been killed prior to the movie, or a complete screw up in the storyline).

So really this show its more for the kiddies who dont care much about storylines and only care bout laser guns and lightsabers. :P

Like for me :P im 14... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG EXPLOSION!

WaffleCopter
23 Oct 2009, 01:33pm
i dont really get the point of the show but its a real time killer

Cromyth
23 Oct 2009, 01:34pm
i dont really get the point of the show but its a real time killer

Isn't that the point of TV shows?

Lordcrazy
24 Oct 2009, 06:39pm
Jah

Drox
3 Nov 2009, 12:05am
Like for me :P im 14... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIG EXPLOSION!

I hope your not one of those star wars fans that think ep1-ep3 were better then ep4-ep6. lol Alot of young star wars fans think that way and really miss out on the extended universe pass the movies. Since they usually love the past of the star wars storyline like ep1 back to KOTOR (Which is pretty decent story).

Ares018
5 Nov 2009, 07:13am
I like to watch this sometimes but it gets a little boring. :P

Hiphopopotomus
27 Dec 2009, 11:20pm
Surprisingly, I like this show, but I think it's just because I am a Star wars Junkie....anything star wars is good to me.

Im a Jackass
17 Jan 2010, 02:01pm
Star Wras? i dont like this clone war bs cause it really has nothing 2 do wit the saga really. it doesnt show anakin's dark side.
thats from Death. They do plan to show him going to the dark side. from what I have herd so just wate. It is a good show:smile: