PDA

View Full Version : Tycoon Games?

ZombieKiller
23 Sep 2009, 05:11am
Well, the tycoon type games were the very very first games i've ever played for the computer. And i was wondering if any of you guys were also into them. I know compared to COD and WoW that they are gay as can be, but for me they'll always be one of my favorite type of games to play. What about you guys? Have any of you ever played them or gotten into them?

Example: Rollercoaster Tycoon, Prison Tycoon, Theme Hospital

tinkerbell
23 Sep 2009, 05:19am
rollercoaster tycoon 1 and 2 were the best the 3rd one was ok. and fuck hospital tycoon, theme hospital is way way better!!! bloaty heads LOL.

i say when rolercoaster tycoon came out, i played like 60 hours a week, and it didnt get boring.

almost forgot railroad tycoon, was a good game, it took a while to get into that one, but once you figured how to play the game and be quite successfull it was good fun.

Metal
23 Sep 2009, 05:32am
ZOO TYCOON BITCHA
i had a turtle

tinkerbell
23 Sep 2009, 05:36am
ZOO TYCOON BITCHA
i had a turtle

played that, i failed at zoo tycoon, my aninals kept dying and i kept running out of money

ZombieKiller
23 Sep 2009, 09:32am
fuck hospital tycoon, theme hospital is way way better!!! bloaty heads LOL

lol i never said anything about hospital tycoon lol and hell yeah send those bitches back to hell!!!!

Dirty Sanchez
23 Sep 2009, 12:11pm
I Got tired of Rollercoaster Tycoon cause my rides kept breaking down every 10 minutes.

Metal
23 Sep 2009, 12:28pm
played that, i failed at zoo tycoon, my aninals kept dying and i kept running out of money

Plus have you tried, Sim city?
i know they are not the same but still

tinkerbell
23 Sep 2009, 12:37pm
sim city I and II were the best ones

Metal
23 Sep 2009, 01:00pm
sim city I and II were the best ones

sure are.
but i think AOEIII is one of the best RTS game.
its just like tycoon

tinkerbell
23 Sep 2009, 01:10pm
aoe is an RTS, not a tycoon. but i disagree anyway, aoeII was way better + the expansion was awesome

Lefty
23 Sep 2009, 03:38pm
Fuck you guys, Lemonade Tycoon all the way
But really, The tycoons i enjoy the most are Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2 Roller coaster tycoon 1

Italian Jew
23 Sep 2009, 03:41pm
But really, The tycoons i enjoy the most are Zoo Tycoon 1 & 2 Roller coaster tycoon 1

NO FUCK YOU! Dinopark Tycoon on those shitty multicolored Macs with Museum Madness and Odell Down Under.

Metal
23 Sep 2009, 03:56pm
aoe is an RTS, not a tycoon. but i disagree anyway, aoeII was way better + the expansion was awesome

its not a tycoon game, but similar.
AOEII was better than AOEIII, but i use III for online

c0bra067
23 Sep 2009, 04:02pm
its not a tycoon game, but similar.
AOEII was better than AOEIII, but i use III for online

i have age of empires 3, and its basically a tycoon-game. same thing with sim city.

yeah, i had zoo tycoon and all the expansion packs. i remember the fucking dinosaurs used to run around all the time, so you would have to pay some capture guys through the ass to work there

b0red
23 Sep 2009, 04:31pm
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 was the best game ever made, all i did was get a ton of people in my park than make a do not enter sign at the entrance. It was hilarious, people got so tired and sick.

c0bra067
23 Sep 2009, 06:36pm
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 was the best game ever made, all i did was get a ton of people in my park than make a do not enter sign at the entrance. It was hilarious, people got so tired and sick.

fucking hated that. especially when they complained about hunger or bathrooms. i just put all of my stores right at the entrance, which usually worked out pretty well.

Toxin
23 Sep 2009, 06:58pm
Yep, Roller Caoster Tycoon was the bomb.

Either way, you should try Space Colony.
It's a cheap, yet ridicolously entertaining "tycoon-sim" mix.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Colony_(video_game)

Enjoy :)

tinkerbell
23 Sep 2009, 07:21pm

FUCK YEAH!!!! everyone is thirsty

LEMONADE!!!!!!!!!!

but yeah, lemonade tycoon is THE best browser tycoon out there

Chobber
24 Sep 2009, 12:46am
YEAAAH!! TYCOONS!!
I've played loads..

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 has been one of my favourites, and I've played it just as much as Pete, really.. It was too awesome..

Transport Tycoon Deluxe I might've played even more.. Gaah, loved it! But the graphics got too bad, IMO, when all these new games came out.. I've played like a million hours of that..

Tropico 1 and 2 .. Still waiting for #3, though I got the demo.. Its aaaaaah-som!

Caesar 3 - one of the best games as well.. I borrowed it from a friend and I can't find it anywhere now :(

Tried Prisontycoon - which I failed at..
Tried Malltycoon - which I failed at..

Played a lot of Theme Hospital as well!! Weeee, shoot 'dem rats!!

Airport Tycoon was allright, but too complicated to me as a little kid.. Might be a lot better now, really..

Theme Park World - naah.. You're either a Rollercoaster Tycoon'er or a Theme Park World'er .. I was the first ^^