PDA

View Full Version : Halo ODST

Tyler
22 Sep 2009, 05:53am
Anyone else buy it today? got it at midnight and I was kind of disappointed that the map pack it came with wasnt even DLC its just a disc so having the halo 3 disc is pointless now I guess, Havnt really played it yet though but im going to play fire fight later.

Add me if you have it my gamer tag is Mista Krunk

Omar
22 Sep 2009, 07:40am
I bought it, and so far I think It's great.
I wanna complete it on legendary, but I'd have to do it co-op, add me, Ssgt Omar
And I also want to pleh FIREFIIIGHT!!

Boobcake
22 Sep 2009, 08:13am
I ordered it, it isnt in yet :(

Gundude54
22 Sep 2009, 08:55pm
One thing i realy hate about the game is u cant play odst in matchmaking. Halo is mostly about matchmaking and its the same as halo 3. I dont get it recon armour is realy good. its just another armour that makes u look cool and famous on halo. Im mostly looking for is COD: MW2

Kappa The 3rd
22 Sep 2009, 09:13pm
so far the story is awesome, ive read the halo books and shit so im not all hardcore master chief.
i like the back stories, and so far its fun. I love the new silenced smg thing is so pimp.
warthog is also redone and you have a power slide with it now, so you can swing your tail around alot easier.
the visr night time mode dealie is also pretty bad ass. fuck master chiefs flashlight
love that it outlines baddies in red and shit you can use/pick up in yellow

Bad Dog
22 Sep 2009, 09:49pm
One thing i realy hate about the game is u cant play odst in matchmaking. Halo is mostly about matchmaking and its the same as halo 3. I dont get it recon armour is realy good. its just another armour that makes u look cool and famous on halo. Im mostly looking for is COD: MW2

I disagree. I only play multiplayer Halo 3 if Im playing with friends. I never got into Halo 3 matchmaking, I thought the lobby system thing sucked ass and that Halo 3 was bad for competitive multiplayer. If you played Halo 3 multiplayer alone, just to get a rank up, you must be 12.

Italian Jew
22 Sep 2009, 09:59pm
I disagree. I only play multiplayer Halo 3 if Im playing with friends. I never got into Halo 3 matchmaking, I thought the lobby system thing sucked ass and that Halo 3 was bad for competitive multiplayer. If you played Halo 3 multiplayer alone, just to get a rank up, you must be 12.

Before it was occupied by 12 year olds, that is what everyone did. It was perfectly fine until a lot of players left for CoD and the void was filled by annoying kids. I used to play solo or with a friend in Ranked Doubles, but now I will only get on to play with at least one other person and if it is a good Double EXP weekend event.

Crimson
24 Sep 2009, 10:32am
I bought it, last mission, Xbox froze up, thus lost my game. Not playing that peice of shit anymore.

Italian Jew
24 Sep 2009, 11:06am
I bought it, last mission, Xbox froze up, thus lost my game. Not playing that peice of shit anymore.

lol, that is some bad luck

Huwajux
24 Sep 2009, 11:18am
Big big big big big big BIG letdown.

Chronic
24 Sep 2009, 11:51am
Big big big big big big BIG letdown.

How How How How How How How Come?

James
24 Sep 2009, 04:29pm
To be honest, the whole Halo series is just a big overhyped pile of crap anyway, so why do they come up with this?
Going back on my words here; I think that Halo 1 is the only decent one there is.

Lefty
24 Sep 2009, 04:40pm
To be honest, the whole Halo series is just a big overhyped pile of crap anyway, so why do they come up with this?
Going back on my words here; I think that Halo 1 is the only decent one there is.

Halo 1 online for computer is pretty fun haha

Italian Jew
24 Sep 2009, 04:52pm
To be honest, the whole Halo series is just a big overhyped pile of crap anyway

So is everything else.

Crimson
24 Sep 2009, 04:58pm
I didn't have high hopes for this game, which is why I like it.

Huwajux
25 Sep 2009, 09:04am
How How How How How How How Come?
Extremely short campaign mode, no matchmaking and barely any innovation has gone into it.

Harpr33t
25 Sep 2009, 09:15am

sell it to me?

Chronic
26 Sep 2009, 04:51am
Extremely short campaign mode, no matchmaking and barely any innovation has gone into it.

Oh I see , i thought it was going to be reallly good , but i guess i was wrong.

Crimson
26 Sep 2009, 05:16am
sell it to me?

49$

Runski
26 Sep 2009, 08:04am
Halo 1 and Halo 2 were the best. Then they came out with Halo 3, and the campaign sucked, they made Sgt. Johnson die for no reason, when he could have lived. Then they come out with ODST, which is a change, instead of playing as a Spartan you play as an ODST. That was a minor bad change, specially to those who love Master Chief. Over all, bungie keeps making the games worse. Halo Reach still has a chance to make the storyline better.

Italian Jew
26 Sep 2009, 09:28am
Halo Reach still has a chance to make the storyline better.

Hearing your complaints, you'll probably be mad when they kill off most of the Spartans.

"They could have LIVED"

PotshotPolka
26 Sep 2009, 03:02pm
I'm still waiting for bungie to come out with Halo 4 in a decade and say "LOL NONE OF YOU SAW THIS COMING!"