PDA

View Full Version : What Server Will We Host Next? (The Vote)

Paul
18 Sep 2009, 09:36am
Following on from the communities suggestions from this (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24879) thread, it is now up to you to vote for the next server you would like us to host.

Vote away!

Surf RPG
Breakfloor Reg CSS
Breakfloor ZombieMod
Climb Reg CSS
Surf Zombie
Warcraft Mod
Hide N Seek
Zombie Master
TF2 RollTheDice Mod

Poll will close in 7 days.

Tweezy
18 Sep 2009, 09:40am
Dam! I wanted a insurgency server instead :[ Oh well, ill vote for breakfloor ^^

Daze
18 Sep 2009, 12:29pm
Surf Zombie ya dun kno!

Toxin
18 Sep 2009, 01:29pm
Can we vote for two servers? Because we are definetely getting more than one server, aren't we/

Paul
18 Sep 2009, 01:36pm
Can we vote for two servers? Because we are definetely getting more than one server, aren't we/

Just vote for the one you would like the most for now.

Neji
18 Sep 2009, 01:50pm
What's zombie master, and the rollthedice mod?

MPQC
18 Sep 2009, 01:59pm
Breakfloor zombiemod! :D

Paul
18 Sep 2009, 02:00pm
What's zombie master, and the rollthedice mod?

RTD: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=666222

Zombie Master; http://www.zombiemaster.org/ - Dont really know much about it tbh.

Neji
18 Sep 2009, 02:09pm
I'm gonna go with the rtd.

IntenseFajita
18 Sep 2009, 02:38pm
Paul, the zombie master is a seprate mod, not CSS (unless you already knew that). It's just a mod which allows you to control a lot of zombies (RTS style) and if you're human, you are in FPS style killing the zombies. The zombies are basic HL2 zombies and some of the Garry's Mod addon zombies (They are just NPC's you can spawn in Gmod, i forget what mod though)

You pretty much fight for survival. I haven't played it, but i dont really like RTS games beside WC3. It kind of seems stupid imo.

Farmer Mick
18 Sep 2009, 02:43pm
Paul, the zombie master is a seprate mod, not CSS (unless you already knew that). It's just a mod which allows you to control a lot of zombies (RTS style) and if you're human, you are in FPS style killing the zombies. The zombies are basic HL2 zombies and some of the Garry's Mod addon zombies (They are just NPC's you can spawn in Gmod, i forget what mod though)

You pretty much fight for survival. I haven't played it, but i dont really like RTS games beside WC3. It kind of seems stupid imo.

he knew that, he isnt a retard tbh

but that doesnt change the fact you can still buy servers for it just because its a 3rd person mod

IntenseFajita
18 Sep 2009, 02:51pm
I never said you couldn't buy 3rd person mod servers. I know Paul isn't moronic, but saying "I dont know much of it tbh" kind of seems like he barelly knows the game. I was just touching up on some points about the game, i wouldn't mind if the server was bought, but i also don't know how many people would play it considering this community has been based on CSS only.

ZaN1993
18 Sep 2009, 02:59pm
i go with hide n seek it ridiously fun with alot of people.
surf zombie would also be fun i guess i never heard it before.
warcraft mod is kinda complicated to use tbh.
but what you know we'll see

Tyler
18 Sep 2009, 02:59pm
zombie break floor !

TheTruth
18 Sep 2009, 03:00pm
WCS or TF2. My dream come true ;_;

DontDrunkImShoot
18 Sep 2009, 03:02pm
what about sliderace?

Chobber
18 Sep 2009, 03:16pm
Voted for zombie surf, though I would love to see hide and seek and zBreakfloor as well!

Crimson
18 Sep 2009, 03:45pm
Zombie Master/ TF2/ Zombie Surf.

XeNo
18 Sep 2009, 04:25pm
Wheres my DM Sliderace suggestion, I love DM Sliderace.

Paul
18 Sep 2009, 04:31pm
what about sliderace?

Wheres my DM Sliderace suggestion, I love DM Sliderace.

Added to the poll.

b0red
18 Sep 2009, 05:08pm
TF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been waiting for a SG tf2 server for a long time now, i would surely play that all the time.

Blank
18 Sep 2009, 09:36pm
I have been playing TF2 alot lately. One of my favorite servers has the Roll the Dice mod. It just adds a fun element to the game. I got the toxic (kills all enemies near you) roll the other day. Its hilarious to watch the opposing team scatter when you run towards them.

If you are unfamiliar with the mod, you should check it out. I'll send Paul the IP address of the server that I frequent and he can post it if he wants.

I'll be playing TF2 tommorrow, so if anyone wants to try this mod with me, just join from my friends list. My steam name is B200.

I hope we get a TF2 server. I feel kinda dirty having to stray from SG.

Tyler
19 Sep 2009, 04:49am
What type of game mode will it be on TF2 though ive been wondering that, cause ive played alot of different rtd servers

Stevee
19 Sep 2009, 06:02am
Surf Zombie!!
Woot! Newest invention yet ! :D
However ,
We will have to use maps like :
Surf_10x_reloaded And Surf_ny_master_exploder
AND NOT MAPS LIKE
Surf_animals or Surf _fruits

Tweezy
19 Sep 2009, 06:25am
Wtf is surf zombies!? Lol, im confuzed!

Stevee
19 Sep 2009, 06:30am
Wtf is surf zombies!? Lol, im confuzed!

I guess its normal ZOMBIEMOD whilst surfing : )

b0red
19 Sep 2009, 06:43am
What type of game mode will it be on TF2 though ive been wondering that, cause ive played alot of different rtd servers

I would say most likely a standard rotation server that has rockthevote and has all the offical maps including KOTH.

Tyler
19 Sep 2009, 06:47am
Well since zombie breakfloor isnt going to win, can a admin change my vote from ZBF to TF2?

Neji
19 Sep 2009, 08:45am
Or how about warcraft zombie mod?

b0red
19 Sep 2009, 08:48am
Or how about warcraft zombie mod?

warcraft mod is stupid in my opinion, it gets way to crazy sometimes.

Crazy Dane
19 Sep 2009, 12:03pm
Breakfloor <3

Bad Dog
20 Sep 2009, 04:36pm
Guys we really need to think about this. ZM Surf might just end up either killing Surf reg or just sucking and being empty. Its a much smarter thing to pick a mod that IS a mod and not like a turducken mish mash of 2 mods. Sliderace/Warcraft/Hide N Seek are all mods that all work. Hide N Seek ftw, btw.

Chobber
21 Sep 2009, 03:41pm
Make zSurf only war maps .. Reg. surf 90% skill maps!

Alucard
21 Sep 2009, 05:27pm
Guys we really need to think about this. ZM Surf might just end up either killing Surf reg or just sucking and being empty. Its a much smarter thing to pick a mod that IS a mod and not like a turducken mish mash of 2 mods. Sliderace/Warcraft/Hide N Seek are all mods that all work. Hide N Seek ftw, btw.

He has a Point i really dont see how Zsurfis ever going to be good and I do want to try out Sliderace and Hide N seek.

b0red
21 Sep 2009, 05:53pm
He has a Point i really dont see how Zsurfis ever going to be good and I do want to try out Sliderace and Hide N seek.

yeah i want to see hide and seek, i have never played it before but i bet its fun

Dracula
21 Sep 2009, 06:33pm
sigh.....

Harbor
28 Sep 2009, 11:53am
-BUMP-

Was this decided on?

ZaN1993
28 Sep 2009, 01:24pm
remove reg server and add zsurf or hideNseek :3

PingPong
28 Sep 2009, 01:35pm
Gtfo zan, your an idiot, warcraft server would work out best imo, i dont see how the fuck zm surf will be any type of succes. All that happened on this poll was a bunch of 10 year old said " OMG ZM SURF COOOOOOOOL"

Tyler
28 Sep 2009, 02:43pm
Gtfo zan, your an idiot, warcraft server would work out best imo, i dont see how the fuck zm surf will be any type of succes. All that happened on this poll was a bunch of 10 year old said " OMG ZM SURF COOOOOOOOL"

QFT, I would have much rather had a mod thats different than the other servers to play

Nasdaqian
12 Oct 2009, 05:17pm
Zombie surfing sounds epic. we need to find ppl to make maps for of it i can already see it as a epic hit :)

xVengeance
12 Oct 2009, 06:01pm
Read the date before you post next time.

Bullet Wound
12 Oct 2009, 07:37pm
Zombie Surf........

If you really think that will catch on....

Metal
12 Oct 2009, 08:54pm
Zombie Surf........

If you really think that will catch on....

we can give it a try and if it doesnt work we can always do hind n seek

McCallum
12 Oct 2009, 11:27pm
Surf Zombie? Well, this is going to be fun! :dance:

The Famous Zombie Hunter
17 Oct 2009, 10:56am
Well slap your ass and call you spanky Fullmetal, it did catch on. And wether we keep it or not, we should definately bring back hide N seek. That shit's amazingly fun. Especially with mic chat set to team only,so you can talk about when ct's pass you and your team can laugh themselves to death hearing you crap yourself on the mic because he keeps coming back and looking right at you XD Good times, good times...

DontDrunkImShoot
17 Oct 2009, 02:39pm
Man
Breakfloor NOT zombiemod breakfloor

seriously i see here we ran out of ideas

So just do Breakfloor
i want breakfloor cuz we never had it b4

Toxin
17 Oct 2009, 02:50pm
Man
Breakfloor NOT zombiemod breakfloor

seriously i see here we ran out of ideas

So just do Breakfloor
i want breakfloor cuz we never had it b4

You have been here for what... 5 months? We used to have a ZM breakfloor server. In fact, I think we are the ones that came up with that idea... It was removed (I don't know the reason) and many people want it back.

Chobber
17 Oct 2009, 03:21pm
You have been here for what... 5 months? We used to have a ZM breakfloor server. In fact, I think we are the ones that came up with that idea... It was removed (I don't know the reason) and many people want it back.

This man is right...