PDA

View Full Version : CounterStrike: Source ZombieMod :: zm_IamLegend_escape

Bill Smauz
12 Jan 2008, 08:09pm
:: 3% ::

Description: It is becoming nighttime in abandoned New York City. Your team must make it to what use to be the Brooklyn Bridge and escape to the far side of the Upper New York Bay. But it doesn't end there! Get inside the abandoned fortress and get inside the bomb shelter and set off the nuke!

Story: Note: If you have seen the movie I Am Legend you will know the story.
The one known cure for cancer turned into a disaster. The cure seemed to turn people into flesh eating cannibals (Zombies of ZombieMod). If you are bitten by one of the cannibals you will become one!

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8919/zmiamlegendescapeiq5.jpg

LitKey
14 Jan 2008, 08:31am
Sorry but this map is ...(Really bad)
I am legend escape(85% done) map.My friend soon finish i am legend escape map.So you cant make i am legend map no more.

How can you tell it's crappy just from a diagram like that? And who the hell says he can't make an "I Am Legend" map just because your friend is making one? That's some BS, Alien. Stop acting so childish.

Henda
14 Jan 2008, 09:36am
Alien, 3 day ban, annoying bastard.

Good layout except for the spawns, I find it never works when ts and cts spawn together but i'll wait and see.

Assasin
14 Jan 2008, 09:44am
Hmm...I am legend escape map...

Sound good,but I think you should concentrate on one map and make it better.Like that Black-Mesa,you should improve it with some vehicules/switch/traps.Well,this could be interesing...

Good luck!

Assasin
14 Jan 2008, 09:50am
Another thing,are your maps going to be public?I mean that you'll be able to download them on fpsbanana.com or other sites?I hope so,because I really like your maps(even if they need improvement :P).

Bill Smauz
14 Jan 2008, 08:57pm
Another thing,are your maps going to be public?I mean that you'll be able to download them on fpsbanana.com or other sites?I hope so,because I really like your maps(even if they need improvement :P).

Thanks, I will first release the maps to this community, if you guys like the maps and think I should go public with them I will. If you want the maps to be a one of a kind type thing then I guess I won't go public...

Assasin
15 Jan 2008, 09:27am
if you guys like the maps and think I should go public with them I will.

It would be nice.Also,you could gain some popularity :cool: .

Bill Smauz
19 Jan 2008, 04:03pm
I am thinking about adding a bus that will take you to the first fortification.

Matt.
20 Jan 2008, 09:32am
A suggestion would to be have a small passage people have to crouch to to get to the end like in the movie, although there would be a serious blocking problem.

But this would be great in VIP, the VIP could be the Will Smith.

Assasin
20 Jan 2008, 10:18am
The VIP could be the Will Smith.

Rofl,I doub't someone will make a skin like that...without Will Smith's permission xD

SATAN
5 Mar 2008, 12:21am
I know this is kinda old but i had to ask so...

Hmmm i started an "I am legend" map a couple weeks ago and id say im about 50% done, waiting on DVD to come out on march 18th so i can get a little more ideas.

So was wondering if you still working on this or not, cause if you are id probably work on something else instead of making a map like yours.

Anyway mine doesnt look too much like yours exept maybe the bridge and of course the ending when hes hiding in his house/lab.

mystickiller411
6 Mar 2008, 07:35pm
you should make a very unique vehicle for this map but dont have it take you all the way to end of map.maybe you could have the bridge explode after a few secs then the other people that didnt make it across bridge yet will wait 30 seconds for a heli.
just idea :unsure1: