PDA

View Full Version : lol, ACORN.

PotshotPolka
16 Sep 2009, 04:11pm
9UOL9Jh61S8

let's all give a bipartisan lol at these videos, especially since the "prostitute" is actually a minister's daughter.

nK8ofkvLkUI

...This is actually pretty fucked up, seeing as how the old hag admits to shooting her husband in the face in cold blood.

Dracula
16 Sep 2009, 04:16pm
Sigh....

Italian Jew
16 Sep 2009, 04:48pm
The lady who mentioned she killed her husband lied about it (something that Fox News decided not to fact check before reporting on it).

One woman said she was playing along and ACORN says the videos are faked and dubbed. The guy who made them says no. ACORN did fire the women, whether it be just because their acting made them look bad or they genuinely worked in that way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the women were actually just playing along, but you would need the uncut footage to prove that they were (which is unlikely). Even if they were just messing, it still makes me facepalm at the people ACORN manages to employ.

More fodder for the conspiracy theorists I suppose.

PotshotPolka
16 Sep 2009, 04:55pm
The lady who mentioned she killed her husband lied about it (something that Fox News decided not to fact check before reporting on it).

One woman said she was playing along and ACORN says the videos are faked and dubbed. The guy who made them says no. ACORN did fire the women, whether it be just because their acting made them look bad or they genuinely worked in that way.

I wouldn't be surprised if the women were actually just playing along, but you would need the uncut footage to prove that they were (which is unlikely). Even if they were just messing, it still makes me facepalm at the people ACORN manages to employ.

More fodder for the conspiracy theorists I suppose.

You can find the uncut footage online I think, but I started reading into the whole murder thing after wondering why charges weren't being pressed, and started reading that it was fake, which really doesn't surprise me... but why the hell would you tell someone you murdered your husband? But yeah, playing along with this, regardless of the video was stupid on their part if that was their intention, which by the way was shot without their consent so no charges could ever be brought up anyways, which essentially makes this a video for effect rather than anything else.

But this was for lulz sir, don't take them from me.

c0bra067
16 Sep 2009, 05:19pm
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/09/16/us.acorn/

I think if ACORN freezes hiring to change the training policy, there is a problem, whether or not they want to admit it publicly. Either way, you can't just "pretend to go along with something" like that, regardless of what it is, and expect no consequences. That's like a postal worker "going along with" telling someone how to go about sending drugs through the mail. Regardless, what it comes down to is that an organization receiving federal money hired an employee(s) who was acting incredibly unprofessional with (or without) ACORN's instruction.

Red
16 Sep 2009, 06:14pm
you guys are actually defending them?

LOL

Italian Jew
16 Sep 2009, 08:37pm
you guys are actually defending them?

LOL

No, these women deserved to be fired. Just pointing things out so certain regtards don't come posting their BS in here.

Bad Dog
16 Sep 2009, 09:07pm
Lol so dumb. They deserved the boot.

Repeat
17 Sep 2009, 06:47am
The 'prostitute' is pretty hot. Def not the street-corner type.

Red
17 Sep 2009, 09:11am
Maybe not YOUR street corners

Repeat
17 Sep 2009, 12:21pm
Maybe not YOUR street corners

:(

If only.

skitzophranic
17 Sep 2009, 04:32pm
lol when I saw this on the news i was like 'Prostitute and Pimp' wtf lol?

Jimbo
18 Sep 2009, 02:14pm
glad to see their getting fired.

c0bra067
18 Sep 2009, 06:33pm
After numerous cases of voter fraud and now this, they're finally receding federal funding away from ACORN. It's about time...

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/09/14/daily83.html

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics/AP/story/1240773.html

PingPong
20 Sep 2009, 10:38pm
Lol.