PDA

View Full Version : Concerning Admin/Player Complaints

Henda
11 Jan 2008, 06:37pm
I'm getting tired of people sticking there noses where it don't belong, so starting today, any player or admin complaint threads can not be posted in unless you were involved with the incident.

DB or AO will handle the matter on the proof given, nothing else.

Failure to comply with this, will result in your posts being deleted and if needed, a temp or perm ban from the forums.

broncoty
11 Jan 2008, 06:47pm
What if the information is pertinent but I was not directly involved in the incident?

Henda
11 Jan 2008, 06:51pm
Aslong as it's proof concerning the incident, thats fine.

Haggard
11 Jan 2008, 09:47pm
I think we should have an acception for this new rule. If a complaint is about a specific person and other people have proof against that same person I would like to hear about that as well. The main reason for a complaint thread is to get rid of the guy so all proof (regarless of the same incedent) should be posted.

But I do 100% support stopping people from posting radom shit that is not valid proof to get rid of a player.

Hunter
12 Jan 2008, 02:14am
Does the rule include my earlier post in a complaint on zm flux where i pointed out someone using the n word? It wasn't me complaing against him someone called callidux.

Henda
12 Jan 2008, 05:43am
Tbh its this simple, I'm tired of people putting there opinions on complaints, I seriously don't care, your opinion isnt gonna get the player banned or the admin in trouble, only proof will do that.

If people are really concerned about players then PM a AO on the forums and the AO can keep an eye on them. As for Admins, I always want to hear if people arent happy with admins, they can PM me and I'll watch them.

Jaffa
12 Jan 2008, 05:57am
I'm sure there is a way to limit access to admin complaint and ban threads so that only the creator of the thread and admins can access them (i've seen this on other community forums before)

Henda
12 Jan 2008, 06:05am
I'm sure there is a way to limit access to admin complaint and ban threads so that only the creator of the thread and admins can access them (i've seen this on other community forums before)

You can moderate hem but that would mean extra work for me, which I don't want so....