PDA

View Full Version : Man city..

Stevee
13 Sep 2009, 02:33pm
Well , Do you think they have a chance at the premier league title?
I think they have a great chance.
I was amazed by their 4-2 victory over ARSENAL.
They are 3 points behind chelsea with a game in hand.
So, what do you think?

b0red
13 Sep 2009, 02:55pm
no. because ASTON VILLA IS GONNA WIN IT!!!!!!!! You have no chance because Aston villa is gonna win it, so don't get your hopes up.

Jaffa
13 Sep 2009, 03:21pm
Man City always fall apart around christmas

If they get any players bar strikers injured, they'll suffer

Stevee
14 Sep 2009, 02:41am
no. because ASTON VILLA IS GONNA WIN IT!!!!!!!! You have no chance because Aston villa is gonna win it, so don't get your hopes up.

Sorry , but I dont think aston villa have a chance ;)
And @ Jaffa . . Hmm , We'll see.
But It would be nice to see another team win the premier league besides man united ..

Jaffa
14 Sep 2009, 04:21am
Adebayor is going to be suspended for 3 games due to his stamp/kick at van persie

Farmer Mick
14 Sep 2009, 07:06am
Adebayor is going to be suspended for 3 games due to his stamp/kick at van persie

i was told by a mate who is an arsenal fan that it might be 3-6 games due to the celebration as well as the stamp

tbh they can have all the best players in the world doesn't mean they will play well together it takes time makeing a winning team look at man utd and the rest of the top 4 they spent years creating the winning team

Jaffa
14 Sep 2009, 07:18am
Apparently, because the ref booked adebayor for the celebration, he is unlikely to get naything more than a fine for it

Lux
14 Sep 2009, 07:49am
^ He shouldn't get anything more then a card for the celebration in a Championship game between Derby and Forest a Forest player was waving the corner flag infront of the Derby fans and started a big bust up but he didn't get any punishment.

Stevee
14 Sep 2009, 08:15am
OMG!Adebayor is out for 3-6 games ! :O
Wow nooo!
Ahh :(

P3rg3
14 Sep 2009, 10:59am

Haha, no way.

DontDrunkImShoot
14 Sep 2009, 02:56pm
Hmm maybe man city will never know.

Futbol-7-Maniac
25 Sep 2010, 06:49pm
First of all if they want a chance of the title they got to win more games instead of a tie every couple of games and just like they proved today against my team Chelsea September 25th 2010 they are champions material but one more thing they NEED TO STOP BUYING SO MAY PLAYERS and FOCUS on the talent they have on the pitch and the bench.