PDA

View Full Version : Need For Speed SHIFT

Mercy
12 Sep 2009, 04:20pm
new need for speed is coming out sept 15th, graphics are amazing and it should be one of the best need for speed games so far
8orwZVGrN_U
GD14zWvdATY&f
can preorder the game here http://www.direct2drive.com/8344/product/Buy-Need-For-Speed-SHIFT-Download - this site is amazing if you've never used it, its like steam but instead ur games get saved on ur website account and you can download them from there

Ngo
12 Sep 2009, 04:23pm
I usually buy every single NFS, but I think I'll pass on this one.

I just get too bored after a while because of the repetitiveness.

Dante
12 Sep 2009, 04:27pm
I got undercover which is pretty good. This looks pretty good, But it's more of the Legal racing unlike the other need for speed games, excluding ProStreet. I'm prolly going to buy it once it comes out, the graphics make it look amazing to play.

Metal
12 Sep 2009, 05:37pm
whats wrong with legal racing?
this isnt about blacklist racing this game is about slip second reaction time.
I cant wait for this and nitro

DontDrunkImShoot
12 Sep 2009, 05:48pm
so many need for speeds i cant keep in tack with all of them.. i get to confused..

Tfrag
12 Sep 2009, 09:10pm
this game looks great, thinking about buying it

Jazz
13 Sep 2009, 05:39am
Looks like Need for Speed Pro Street but better graphics. Looks pretty good. I'll be excited to play.

Jazzyy
13 Sep 2009, 01:30pm
Yeah, I hate companies that milk series.

P3rg3
17 Sep 2009, 09:00am
Yeah, I hate companies that milk series.

Indeed.
It's been fun, but they should stop releasing more NFS games.
Not with this concept, atleast.

Dante
17 Sep 2009, 10:34am
Nah, need for speed isn't done yet, it's still good, I'm still playing Undercover and its good, I went and bought Shift, It's really nice, really realistic, tight controls so it makes you feel like you are driving. I'd Recommend it to more people.

Boobcake
17 Sep 2009, 03:43pm
this site is amazing if you've never used it, its like steam but instead ur games get saved on ur website account and you can download them from there

Isnt that exacly Steam?

Anyway it sounds awesome gonna buy it ASAP.

Mercy
17 Sep 2009, 09:26pm
Isnt that exacly Steam?

Anyway it sounds awesome gonna buy it ASAP.

no its not like steam at all and yeah i had it for 2 days now and its really good, the best nfs by gameplay so far imo

Italian Jew
17 Sep 2009, 09:36pm
I prefer the Forza series over NFS, but this game is fine unless you are a die hard racing fan. A little too "arcady" for my tastes, but it is fun with other people playing with you.

Chairman Wesker™
20 Sep 2009, 08:40pm
can't wait until i can get it.looks pro.