PDA

View Full Version : Boston Red Sox Fans? Or celtics

Reggie
11 Sep 2009, 03:05pm
any one like does teams so we can talk about them thanks Reggie Out!!

TheTruth
11 Sep 2009, 03:12pm
This is like... Flame war activation.

Reggie
11 Sep 2009, 03:16pm

what do you mean?

Ngo
11 Sep 2009, 03:33pm
He means that when you talk about Boston Sports in general, it usually doesn't end great.

But yea, I support both teams and most New England Teams in General.

BC for College.

Flash_whAt.?
23 Sep 2009, 06:37pm
I hate both teams...they both suck..both overrated...

as you can tell imma New York fan

Giants,Yankees,Knicks,Rangers

Even Jets

TheTruth
23 Sep 2009, 07:49pm
I hate both teams...they both suck..both overrated...

as you can tell imma New York fan

Giants,Yankees,Knicks,Rangers

Even Jets

Knicks and Rangers suck big time. Overrated? Red Sox are 2nd in AL and Celtics were first in their league and have the most championships in the NBA. Look at the Celt's roster http://www.nba.com/celtics/roster/2009-2010-roster.html. Learn about sports before you post.

Flash_whAt.?
24 Sep 2009, 11:18am
Learn about sports? Ok lets talk about Patriots they are 1-1 and really should be 0-2..they play in the worst division...that means they are already 6-0 before they play any other teams.. Celtics got lucky and got 1 good player in KG and a good one in Ray Allen..watch the knicks in a year or 2....third of all Rangers are soild..I dun care about hockey that much.but pretty sure they went far in the playoffs..and they have a franchise goalie...Yankees yes they spend a lot of money and that doesn't win games..but Yankees had a lot of injuries this year but there back up and role players who don't get paid millions stepped in and won them games..boston has a buch of pansies..love hpow big papi sides when steriods are mention but pettite.a rod are the ones apologizing and having live new conferences in order to straighten it out..ar-rod is doing more for baseball than all of boston teams...also papelbon is overrated so is dice k..love how they are blowing wins and save..papelbon for saying he's a better closer than mariano last year is funny...

New york had there time..boston did too.now its pittsburg not to mention yankees have more ringss than anyother team in Boston combined

For your info I know a lot about sports..from golf to nascar to gymnastists to fishing to playing pool.. I can converse the biggest fans and even explain to the youngest kids..just because my fan side came out and said boston sucks doesn't mean have a good team..it means that's my love of new york coming out just when yankees are in fenway and you see yankees suck posters.........watch this season red soxs and patriots won't do nothin celtics lose 1st round playoffs

Silentfaith
24 Sep 2009, 12:25pm
All I have to say is, Yankees = Overrated

Flash_whAt.?
24 Sep 2009, 12:53pm
If you mean overrated as in best record in baseball and about to win 100 games ok

TheTruth
24 Sep 2009, 01:59pm
Learn about sports? Ok lets talk about Patriots they are 1-1 and really should be 0-2..they play in the worst division...that means they are already 6-0 before they play any other teams.. Celtics got lucky and got 1 good player in KG and a good one in Ray Allen..watch the knicks in a year or 2....third of all Rangers are soild..I dun care about hockey that much.but pretty sure they went far in the playoffs..and they have a franchise goalie...Yankees yes they spend a lot of money and that doesn't win games..but Yankees had a lot of injuries this year but there back up and role players who don't get paid millions stepped in and won them games..boston has a buch of pansies..love hpow big papi sides when steriods are mention but pettite.a rod are the ones apologizing and having live new conferences in order to straighten it out..ar-rod is doing more for baseball than all of boston teams...also papelbon is overrated so is dice k..love how they are blowing wins and save..papelbon for saying he's a better closer than mariano last year is funny...

New york had there time..boston did too.now its pittsburg not to mention yankees have more ringss than anyother team in Boston combined

For your info I know a lot about sports..from golf to nascar to gymnastists to fishing to playing pool.. I can converse the biggest fans and even explain to the youngest kids..just because my fan side came out and said boston sucks doesn't mean have a good team..it means that's my love of new york coming out just when yankees are in fenway and you see yankees suck posters.........watch this season red soxs and patriots won't do nothin celtics lose 1st round playoffs

First of this tread has nothing to do with the Patriots so good job bringing them in. I also said nothing about the patriots being good. They lost to the Jets who are a decent team. That's why they're 1-1.

Celtics got lucky? That has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. So all of their championships are lucky? Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, Kevin Garnett, Rasheed Wallce, and Rajon Rondo. Thats 5 of some of the best overall players. Ever heard of Larry Bird, Bill Russel orRobert Parish? Three of some of the best hall of famers to come from the Celtics. They would have went further this year in the playoffs if Garnett wasn't injured but oviously you didnt want to say that. Celtics won't make it past round 1? The ONLY other teams that stand a chance against the Celts in the playoffs are Orlando, Cleavland and LA. Also Knicks suck so don't even say they're good. Also Paul Pierce was in the top 3 point scorers for the Celtics but you don't mention him. Shows how much you know.

Your saying Boston sucks because of what Papelbon said? Big Papi did steroids? 1. Hes not the best on the team. 2. A-Fraud? Steroids. Nice try. A-Rod is doing more for baseball than the Boston teams? Yea you're right. Hes doing more steriods then the Boston teams. Boston has a bunch of pansies? Do you know what pansy mean? Remember the A-Rod/Varitek fight? Varitek started it. Pansy? Don't think so. Sox are 2nd in AL East so how are you gonna say they suck?

Also Rangers are solid? 12th place. Bruins? 2nd place.

Now this time don't bring out other stuff like the Patriots which have nothing to do and stick to what I actually said.
Also please learn to spell better. Its horrible to read what you type.

Dracula
24 Sep 2009, 02:10pm
Love my Red Socks fuck the Celtics

GrayFox
24 Sep 2009, 04:33pm
Learn about sports? Ok lets talk about Patriots they are 1-1 and really should be 0-2..they play in the worst division...1 that means they are already 6-0 before they play any other teams.. 2 Celtics got lucky and got 1 good player in KG and a good one in Ray Allen..watch the knicks in a year or 2....third of all Rangers are soild..I dun care about hockey that much.but pretty sure they went far in the playoffs..and they have a franchise goalie...Yankees yes they spend a lot of money and that doesn't win games..but Yankees had a lot of injuries this year but there back up and role players who don't get paid millions stepped in and won them games..boston has a buch of pansies..love hpow big papi sides when steriods are mention but pettite.a rod are the ones apologizing and having live new conferences in order to straighten it out..ar-rod is doing more for baseball than all of boston teams...also papelbon is overrated so is dice k..love how they are blowing wins and save..papelbon for saying he's a better closer than mariano last year is funny...

1st, The Patriots have one of the hardest schedules right now in football. While I do agree that they should be 0-2, they have lost most of their defense and their quaterback is coming back from a season-ending surgery.

2. You say Celtics got one good player, yet you mention too. And how do you forget to mention Paul Pierce, who has been the leader and star of the team for many years and has always been a big-play maker. And those are just hte big three, lets not forget about the other members on the team.

Then you go on to say that the Rangers are good just because they have a franchise goalie. FYI, the Bruins had the best East record last year and also one of the best goalies in the game right now.

After that you go on to say that because New York has injuries, but so doesn't the Red Sox and nearly every other team at this point in the season. Not to say that Yankees are bad, because they clearly aren't, but where are their playoff wins? Not much to speak of in the last decade. Last year Paplebon was being a better starter, he had two blown saves.

Please learn to type if you really want to talk sports. You say your can talk sports about anything yet your facts are wrong.

Flash_whAt.?
24 Sep 2009, 06:53pm
first of all i was on my sidekick..second Boston ok wow they won what like 8-9 games in a row and they're good all of a sudden..and yes A-Rod is doing more..hes going to highschools without getting the attention of doin it..hes being humble and sticking to his words..everyone makes mistakes and i didnt deny A-rod taking them.but at least he stood up for his mistakes and answered questions..Do you know how hard it is playing in NY?? Are they coming out with a book for Big Papi?? And the Celtics ok they have 3 of the greatest Hall of famers
how many do the Yankees have they??? Celtics will lose to Orlando and the Cavs
Second i didnt mention anything about the Knicks being good..They have good players but they do not have a good team.There front office fucked that up..I said watch them in 2 years.
And for the BoSox. Wasnt Papi considered on of the best on that team like 1-2 years ago?
Werent you guys praising him and calling him the Yankee killer? Isnt this guy people made posters and T-shirts for?? Papi is losing his skills as an hitter cause thats all he can do.
Dont depend on BoSox making the playoffs next year til they can add key components to there team
Goin to NHL Boston finished 1st and Rangers 7th Rangers were the underdogs the whole time and made it tot he second round? Boston was ranked 1st and didnt win the Stanley Cup?? Pittsburgh did who were ranked 4th? I would rather be ranked 4th and win it all than 1st and lose. Hence the Patriots hence the Celtics and hence Bosox WILL lose

TheTruth
24 Sep 2009, 07:01pm
first of all i was on my sidekick..second Boston ok wow they won what like 8-9 games in a row and they're good all of a sudden..and yes A-Rod is doing more..hes going to highschools without getting the attention of doin it..hes being humble and sticking to his words..everyone makes mistakes and i didnt deny A-rod taking them.but at least he stood up for his mistakes and answered questions..Do you know how hard it is playing in NY?? Are they coming out with a book for Big Papi?? And the Celtics ok they have 3 of the greatest Hall of famers
Second i didnt mention anything about the Knicks being good..They have good players but they do not have a good team.There front office fucked that up..I said watch them in 2 years.
And for the BoSox. Wasnt Papi considered on of the best on that team like 1-2 years ago?
Werent you guys praising him and calling him the Yankee killer? Isnt this guy people made posters and T-shirts for?? Papi is losing his skills as an hitter cause thats all he can do.
Dont depend on BoSox making the playoffs next year til they can add key components to there team
Goin to NHL Boston finished 1st and Rangers 7th Rangers were the underdogs the whole time and made it tot he second round? Boston was ranked 1st and didnt win the Stanley Cup?? Pittsburgh did who were ranked 4th? I would rather be ranked 4th and win it all than 1st and lose. Hence the Patriots hence the Celtics and hence Bosox WILL lose

1. There's already a book about Ortiz. http://www.amazon.com/Big-Papi-Story-Dreams-Hits/dp/0312366337

2.Boston was ranked number 2 not number 1. Good research.

3. I have never heard anyone call Ortiz "The Yankee Killer".

4. I said the Celtics have 3 of the best hall of famers. NBA!!! NOT MLB!!! Stop comparing every team to the Yankees!

5. Yes Celtics will lose to those teams. If you even bother to watch Basketball you would notice that every team loses to other teams. The 2008 Champion Boston Celtics lost to both the Cavs and the Lakers at least once. They also won the championship.

6. I never said OMG THE RED SOX R GOOD CUZ THEY WON GAMES. I said they aren't bad because they're in second place which it still seems like you don't understand.

7. Yes. They make posters of Big Papi. And guess what else? They make them for EVERYONE ELSE on the team.

Stop using the Yankees to back up your arguements. It's Yankees vs. Sox, Pats vs. Giants/Jets, Celtics vs. Knicks, and Bruins vs. Rangers.

GrayFox
24 Sep 2009, 08:00pm

Your whole idea is that Ortiz is some kind of monster, yet you never say why. Because he did steroids and tried to deny it? I don't see why thats so bad, as if many people don't do that already.

Isnt this guy people made posters and T-shirts for?? Papi is losing his skills as an hitter cause thats all he can do.

Yes, its called a franchise player. They usually make T shirts and posters for those kinds of people. And hes had a bad yea, no one said he was the best ever. Hes usually been a clutch hitter, and this year he has underperformed.

Flash_whAt.?
24 Sep 2009, 08:15pm
bruins werent ranked one in there confernence?? and i also said celtics got one good player as in when they signed free agents

im not here to claim that New York teams are the best.
im claiming that ok yankees were overrated last year
but guess what very boston team this year is over rated with the execption on Celtics and Bruins i have to see something first

TheTruth
24 Sep 2009, 08:23pm
bruins werent ranked one in there confernence?? and i also said celtics got one good player as in when they signed free agents

im not here to claim that New York teams are the best.
im claiming that ok yankees were overrated last year
but guess what very boston team this year is over rated with the execption on Celtics and Bruins i have to see something first

1. You said going to the NHL Boston was first. They were second.

2. You just said that the Sox won't make the playoffs and the other teams suck and are overrated as you said in one of your first posts....

Also don't say something is overrated and start an argument only to take it back a little while later.

GrayFox
24 Sep 2009, 08:33pm
Guy you keep retracting your statements. Just stop now, your arguments are making no sense.

Spiffy
24 Sep 2009, 09:26pm
Lets just end this with a friendly "red sox and yankees both suck."

CookiemonstaJr
25 Sep 2009, 02:14pm

i see what u mean by flame war now :happy:

Delirium
25 Sep 2009, 08:47pm
Lets just end this with a friendly "red sox and yankees both suck."

QFT

We all know the pirates are the best.