Im first!!

but what are you talkiong about?

Farmer Mick
9 Sep 2009, 07:00am
rofl lumps iwant ploxorz

some 1 who doesnt know what it is doesnt deserve

Lux
9 Sep 2009, 07:03am
^ I've got it I'm trying to get some more beta keys too Mick should have another 2 in the next few days so don't despair......although I thought you hated dota.

Farmer Mick
9 Sep 2009, 07:06am
although I thought you hated dota.

a games a game

Eldest
9 Sep 2009, 07:26am
Im first!!

but what are you talkiong about?

Lol why want it if you don't know what it is :p.
I sent you the key tho..

Hokoyo
10 Sep 2009, 09:30am
Hey, I would really like a beta key if anyone still has one. Been looking to play this for a while but still havn't got lucky off the webite or facebook :(

Eldest
10 Sep 2009, 02:14pm
I got two more invites if anyone wants, just leave your e-mail here. YOU HAVE TO BE MEMBER OF SG THO(mem,hon,sup,admin)

LVG
10 Sep 2009, 02:47pm
lvg@live.co.uk

Farmer Mick
10 Sep 2009, 02:49pm
me??

Hokoyo
10 Sep 2009, 02:53pm
ah well, i ben reading hte forums since i joined and you got a cool community. If i need member tatus to get a code of you thats understandable. If others don't want it, and that's the way it look i would really still like a key. if u still have a key my email is queeg_is@hotmail.com

Eldest
10 Sep 2009, 02:53pm
me??

mick what is your bloody email?
sent one to lvg

Widow
10 Sep 2009, 04:57pm
HoN = Casual Gamers DotA

League of Legends is Actually a good game Based on DotA But with all new heroes all with very innovative skills and like a ranking system to have other skills that go across all heroes.

Does Any1 in SG play DotA ???

Eldest
11 Sep 2009, 12:33am
I played couple of matches of DotA on the WC3 engine and well..all I can say that HoN is like 1000000x better

Also:All invitations have been given out, I'll let you guys know when I get some more : )

Lux
11 Sep 2009, 01:55am
HoN = Casual Gamers DotA

League of Legends is Actually a good game Based on DotA But with all new heroes all with very innovative skills and like a ranking system to have other skills that go across all heroes.

Does Any1 in SG play DotA ???

If anyone wants a game of DotA then I don't mind playing it, but I prefer HoN.

Haven't tried League of Legends though I'll see whats better.

Widow
11 Sep 2009, 07:51am
I played couple of matches of DotA on the WC3 engine and well..all I can say that HoN is like 1000000x better

Also:All invitations have been given out, I'll let you guys know when I get some more : )

Cringe every1 who is bad at DotA thinks HoN is better as its Unbalanced and things that take skill like laneing (last hitting and Denying) have less of an effect.

Eldest
11 Sep 2009, 08:29am
Cringe every1 who is bad at DotA thinks HoN is better as its Unbalanced and things that take skill like laneing (last hitting and Denying) have less of an effect.

Of course it is unbalanced, the game is in CLOSED BETA, that means there are lots of bugs, balance issues etc. I'm bad at DotA and I am bad at HoN, but HoN is dozens of times more fun than DotA, I don't care about last hitting and denying, I just want to go out there and have fun pwning other heroes : )

Lux
11 Sep 2009, 09:17am

I know that last hitting and denying are a big part of the start but with everything else you have to do in DotA it reallyyyyyyyyyyyy pisses me off when people get obsessed with it, or are just good at it whilst managing to wear my hp down.

^ I got tired of competitive DotA for that reason because last hitting and denying was so important, so yeah maybe it's less skill but I want to have fun, not have to have uber micro etc.

Widow
12 Sep 2009, 11:10am
I know that last hitting and denying are a big part of the start but with everything else you have to do in DotA it reallyyyyyyyyyyyy pisses me off when people get obsessed with it, or are just good at it whilst managing to wear my hp down.

^ I got tired of competitive DotA for that reason because last hitting and denying was so important, so yeah maybe it's less skill but I want to have fun, not have to have uber micro etc.

Game that takes no skill is fail :s

Lux
12 Sep 2009, 04:09pm
Game that takes no skill is fail :s

It takes skill....but denying and last hitting isn't EVERYTHING that takes skill......and HoN still has both and the gold bonus is pretty much the same.