PDA

View Full Version : LOST

sylar
9 Sep 2009, 02:24am
i used to think lost was crap, before i'd seen any episodes. i thought it was just some people stuck on on island and they couldnt get off...i never would have expected it to have a story, other then them being stuck.

other people seem to be like that aswell...saying its crap but they havent seen any of it.

anyone else watch lost? i think the story is better then heroes....but i dont know which i prefer.

Dimitry
9 Sep 2009, 04:49am
I watched it in a period but the channel then suddenly stopped sending it and i lost track of the episodes. awesome show trough

P3rg3
9 Sep 2009, 06:41am
Lost is great if you watch every episode.

ReneGade
9 Sep 2009, 10:41am
Every episode of Lost is available at abc.com in high definition. I plan to rewatch the entire show from episode 1 on my new 1080p tv and new surround sound before the final season premiers in January.

sylar
9 Sep 2009, 10:45am
Every episode of Lost is available at abc.com, unless you live anywhere outside of america.

fixed.

P3rg3
9 Sep 2009, 04:21pm
fixed.

That shouldn't be a problem. But I don't want to break any rules, so I will keep my mouth shut.

Creeping Death
14 Sep 2009, 12:48pm
I lost intrest after 1-2 season i just remember everyone talking about the last episode. why did they want 2 go bac on a island that they tried 2 get off

August
15 Sep 2009, 08:57pm
I lost intrest after 1-2 season i just remember everyone talking about the last episode. why did they want 2 go bac on a island that they tried 2 get off

same with me.

what really took my interest away is that after every freaking episode, it left you with 17 new questions when it only answered one or two.. it just gets old after awhile, and im surprised it is still going.

Movement
15 Sep 2009, 09:00pm
same with me.

what really took my interest away is that after every freaking episode, it left you with 17 new questions when it only answered one or two.. it just gets old after awhile, and im surprised it is still going.

its called a hook, tv shows use that when something exciting comes up, commercial happens. Its to make u want to know what will happen a great way to make people want to watch more

August
15 Sep 2009, 09:03pm
its called a hook, tv shows use that when something exciting comes up, commercial happens. Its to make u want to know what will happen a great way to make people want to watch more

which is why i stuck with it through the first and second season.. but i just started to like it less and less until i didnt really care about it much anymore. it's not that it is horrible show or anything, but it lost me awhile ago.