PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] jb_electric_razor_v6 removal

Gundude54
8 Sep 2009, 08:47pm
Map Removal

Full map name
jb_electric_razor_v6 Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
Sorry if this been post already. I would like to remove this map because its very easily to rebel in this map. Too many secrets and mostly everyone knows them. The cts cant do there jobs. This map is over use. We cant change to other maps. This map used like 20 hours a day. I can edit the map have little less secrets like 3-5 if you guys want to me to.

Jazzyy
8 Sep 2009, 08:51pm
Oh god don't remove it, there will be so much e-rage it would cause a time rift.
I think he should edit out the few secrets that piss people off
ie: under big cage, awp tunnel, etc.
those are too campish and too easy.

Gundude54
8 Sep 2009, 08:55pm
ill edit it but i dont know what secrets i should take off

Nasdaqian
8 Sep 2009, 08:58pm
ill edit it but i dont know what secrets i should take off
the vending machine and the vent in the corner by the catwalk. and the tele to soccer also add some scouts to the armory :P oh yeah and the area under the bigcage should be harder to get into

Jazzyy
8 Sep 2009, 09:00pm
No keep the vending machine to Kitchen atleast, but remove the vending to vent, remove awp tunnel, and remove the ladder UP to catwalk behind big cage, also remove the scout in soccer.

and replace AWPs with scouts please, and add mp5s!
i love me some mp5s.

Nasdaqian
8 Sep 2009, 09:03pm
No keep the vending machine to Kitchen atleast, but remove the vending to vent, remove awp tunnel, and remove the ladder UP to catwalk behind big cage, also remove the scout in soccer.

and replace AWPs with scouts please, and add mp5s!
i love me some mp5s.
love me some scouts and i didnt know there was a scout if soccer :o yes that should be removed

Gundude54
8 Sep 2009, 09:05pm
ill need the person who approve and rejects maps approval to help me remove the map and add mines with less secrets

Jazzyy
8 Sep 2009, 09:14pm
Make the map first so we know whether or not we should remove the current razor and add yours probably.

but im not an admin so my opinion is out the door!

Gundude54
8 Sep 2009, 09:19pm
ill make it tomorrow busy today

CandleJack
8 Sep 2009, 09:34pm
Don't even edit it.

Just leave it the way it is. The map is fine, it's just it gets overplayed and that's the reason people want it removed.

Besides to edit the map I'm pretty sure you would need the permission of the original map creator.

Nasdaqian
8 Sep 2009, 09:45pm
Don't even edit it.

Just leave it the way it is. The map is fine, it's just it gets overplayed and that's the reason people want it removed.

Besides to edit the map I'm pretty sure you would need the permission of the original map creator.

nuh uh! theyll nver know! we'll retexture it and stuff.:crazy:

Jazzyy
8 Sep 2009, 10:03pm
Overplayed? The map has Ts winning 99.99% of the time.
It's true, tomorrow I'll make a SS at end of map of T's wins/CT's wins. It's pretty terrible.

Bad Dog
8 Sep 2009, 10:38pm
Don't even edit it.

That map is a mockery to PB! Its PrisonBreak damnit not David Blaines Prison Teleportation Magical Hour Mod! Fuck!!

Gundude54
9 Sep 2009, 12:55am
nah u dont need permission you jus need to say the original creators name in the description so he also can get credit

Bethy
9 Sep 2009, 02:16am
As much as I dislike that map, many other players like it so I think I am going to keep it on the server.