PDA

View Full Version : New game show. Link to where you can apply to be on it included.

Lordcrazy
3 Sep 2009, 06:25pm
I thought this was interesting i got this email from sony saying this

The Tester
This original program will challenge a select group of gamers in a series of challenges to determine if they have what it takes to make it as an official Game Tester. The elimination competitions throughout the series will not only assess the contestants' videogame knowledge, but they will also challenge the gamers' memory, stamina, dexterity, and overall mental prowess. Contestants must have the whole package to take home the coveted prize in this new original series: personality, skills, smarts and competitive edge. Our lucky winner will earn a contract position at Sony Computer Entertainment's Quality Assurance department in San Diego, CA, where he or she will get hands-on time with the most highly anticipated games in the industry.
The latest in a series of original content programs designed exclusively for PlayStation®Network, The Tester will debut this winter with new episodes airing on Thursdays. Each episode of The Tester will be available in high-definition and distributed digitally through the PlayStation®Store.

You must be at least 21 years of age and legally eligible to work in and a current resident of the United States for consideration.

To ensure ongoing receipt of these emails, please add our "From" address to your address book:
PlayStation_Network@playstation.sony.com

LEGAL
SCEA is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, any lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, misspelled email addresses, lost or deleted email transmissions due to the settings in your email application. Any of these factors may limit one's ability to successfully participate in this activity.

"PlayStation", "PLAYSTATION", and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks and " " is a service mark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc., 919 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Foster City, CA 94404

p.s. there was originally pictures but i couldnt put them on. Plus this was calling for people to appply to be on the show but im not old enough soo heres the link to apply.
http://www.us.playstation.com/psn/TheTester
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

August
4 Sep 2009, 03:19am
good looking out, this seems pretty sweet.
hopefully they distribute it online too somewhere since i don't own a playstation product :(