PDA

View Full Version : CounterStrike: Source ZombieMod :: zm_boatescape_bills

Bill Smauz
6 Jan 2008, 07:36pm
:: Discontinued ::

Description: Discontinued due to the pointlessness of the map idea. You guys are right why create a new boatescape rather than come up with my own idea.

Biscuit
7 Jan 2008, 12:21am
well actually i dont think is a Good idea, i mean most of the player who love escape5 remix the love it cuz of the Pods and the heli so if u take those way, they just dont gonna play it anymore.
here when server is empy i alway put boatescape5 remix to bring ppl in and it always work.

Sklar
7 Jan 2008, 05:13am
well actually i dont think is a Good idea, i mean most of the player who love escape5 remix the love it cuz of the Pods and the heli so if u take those way, they just dont gonna play it anymore.
here when server is empy i alway put boatescape5 remix to bring ppl in and it always work.

Stupid things don't become less stupid just because the masses like it. Helis/pods were a bad idea, and the last thing new maps need is similar objects and vehicles that discourage team work.

Assasin
7 Jan 2008, 06:22am
Pods and Heli ruin the gameplay.So I'm counting on ya to make a better zm_boatscape,Bill!

RapBert
7 Jan 2008, 06:44am
:realmad: don't make it like trap escape. I would be really pissed off if you do that. :realmad:

Bill Smauz
7 Jan 2008, 07:46am
:realmad: don't make it like trap escape. I would be really pissed off if you do that. :realmad:

By traps I mean that humans at the rescue zone will be able to set of dynamite set up at different position s to defend of the zombies and possibly destroy different walkways.

Biscuit
7 Jan 2008, 08:20am
By traps I mean that humans at the rescue zone will be able to set of dynamite set up at different position s to defend of the zombies and possibly destroy different walkways.

well now i like wut i read.:cool:

Marquis Posa
7 Jan 2008, 09:27am
hm why always remake a map?
tbh i dont want to see another boat escape remake. :nah:
thats boring like all the zm_lila_panic remakes.
with enough ideas you can make your complete own map.
that would rock more than another boat escape version.

solmaN
11 Jan 2008, 06:31am
hm why always remake a map?
tbh i dont want to see another boat escape remake. :nah:
thats boring like all the zm_lila_panic remakes.
with enough ideas you can make your complete own map.
that would rock more than another boat escape version.

youve got a point, i would much rather see a new, fresh map summit that noone knows and we have to get used to it and find out all the secrets,

everyone knows boatescape and what to do,

even though i hate boatescape5 with a passion summit new would be good because if we didnt want the pods or heli, would we not put on boatescape2, 4 or 6??

theyre all ones with no flyable chopper :D

or pods :D