Full map name

ba_jail_leoben

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/104455

Additional Information

(this isnt mine)

There's no real lore or story, my idea for the jail came from a really nice jail located in Leoben, Austria. There was really only one goal, games, games and lots of games. I'm sure most of you have been frustrated as a T when all you play is couch game, trivia and maybe a maze. This map has been designed to amuse as many people as possible.

This map is considered an ALPHA release, textures, some lights and many features have still to be implemented. This was made for =EGO= servers but can be used anywhere once it's done.

Cool Feature
* ST Pistols - If you get special treatment you get a special pistol to mark your status. Has a trail and an overhead graphics so you can avoid being killed. CTs are the only ones who can access the pistols. Empty the gun, throw at the terrorist and you are off an running!
* Random Gun Spawn - Small Chance of spawning two pistols (10%), can be changed in the future
* Disco Rave - Everyone gets a light following them while they are in disco, blue for CTs, Red for Ts (to be implemented).
* Random Maze - Two mazes, different each time Located in the hard obstacle course (cell room, left side as you come from the death run)

Games Features
* Obstacle Course - Easy and hard version
* Race - With team autosort option (go into teleporter, automatically generates two teams)
* Skipping Rope - Jump or the rope kills you!
* Running Race
* Soccer/Basketball
* Deathrun - Easy and Hard Version (Hard Version to be made at a later date)
* Bhop - To be made
* Dodgeball - To be made
* Climb - To be made
* Waterfall Drop Game - TBM

Other Rooms of Importance

* Disco - 3 Songs + Secret Mode (easily accessible right now)
* Pool - Meh nothing special
* Couch Game - Everyone loves couches. Everyone.
* Execution Rooms - Gas, Fire, Giant Pit of Death
* eGO Club Area - TBM - Think Space_Jail but possibly cooler and maybe open for all. We'll see.

Screenshots attached

yes on website.

Simmons1114
2 Sep 2009, 12:38pm
sounds mega awsome i cant wait till this gets added!

Bethy
2 Sep 2009, 10:51pm
I'll add this and test it out.
Looks cool.

Bethy
3 Sep 2009, 03:05pm
Removed due to lag and the map was way too big.