PDA

View Full Version : Jared Polis

broncoty
2 Sep 2009, 09:20am
Hey guys so my districts representative (D) Jared polis is coming to talk to students at my school that are enrolled in the advanced program I am in.

It is going to be a fairly small group and I was wondering if you guys had any good questions I could ask him to throw him off a bit.

Other than me and a few others it is going to be a liberal circle jerk so I need to come out with the big guns.

Italian Jew
2 Sep 2009, 10:35am
He is in a lot of education related subcommittees and is a freshman, so if you steer away from that I'd imagine you'd get the normal hub bub about the economy, healthcare, etc. from everywhere else. It sucks that he isn't in any "exciting" committees.

Just don't ask about him being gay. It would throw him off a bit, but it's not exactly what you're looking for.

broncoty
2 Sep 2009, 07:01pm
He is in a lot of education related subcommittees and is a freshman, so if you steer away from that I'd imagine you'd get the normal hub bub about the economy, healthcare, etc. from everywhere else. It sucks that he isn't in any "exciting" committees.

Just don't ask about him being gay. It would throw him off a bit, but it's not exactly what you're looking for.

Yea bringing up his homosexuality would be the political and social equivalent of stepping on a land mine.

I think I may be able to hold my own in education seeing as the U.S public schools suxor