PDA

View Full Version : Hell's Kitchen

iTeeHee
1 Sep 2009, 03:43pm
LOL, I have to say one of my favourite shows is Hell's Kitchen. I love it when Chef Ramsey starts yelling at the chefs. I hope that this season, (5) Kevin or Dave wins.

Also, who do you guys think is going to win Hell's Kitchen, and work as the head chef at araxi restaurant and bar at BC Canada?

ckw
1 Sep 2009, 04:04pm
YEa that show are awesome! :D Ramsey is from Scotland^^ HAd a school prodjeckt about Scotland, and talked alittle about Ramsey, an I got a 6! (highest grade you can get^^)

Lefty
1 Sep 2009, 04:27pm
YEa that show are awesome! :D Ramsey is from Scotland^^ HAd a school prodjeckt about Scotland, and talked alittle about Ramsey, an I got a 6! (highest grade you can get^^)

thats naise ckw :toung:
Yeah i like this show, its pretty awesome. One of my favorite reality's

Jazz
2 Sep 2009, 09:02am
I love this show. Sadly they don't show this anymore where I live.

Vivian556
2 Sep 2009, 09:28am
♥ Hells Kitchen, :cheesy:

They don't show it here anymore though.. Just Kitchen Nightmares w/Chef Ramsey.

Epic Bread Man
2 Sep 2009, 09:40am
haha I live 15 minuates away from his mum and dad :P

Tfrag
2 Sep 2009, 07:54pm
i love the ep where one of the chefs went right up to his face. i was like o snap fight!

iTeeHee
3 Sep 2009, 09:45am
i love the ep where one of the chefs went right up to his face. i was like o snap fight!

Oh ya, when Joeseph Said I aint your bit** and they wanted to fight, he got kicked out. He was a ok chef though, but the fight started really weirdly. First, Ramsey went like Tell me the first nominee, and why, then the second nomenee, and why, and thats how the fight started.

BOOWY
4 Sep 2009, 03:46pm
Oh ya, when Joeseph Said I aint your bit** and they wanted to fight, he got kicked out. He was a ok chef though, but the fight started really weirdly. First, Ramsey went like Tell me the first nominee, and why, then the second nomenee, and why, and thats how the fight started.

That, to me, was the scariest part. This guy was a former marine, and he couldn't handle a simple order from Chef Ramsey.

I think Dave will win it this season. And I hope they kick off the chick who looks like she has downs, Suzanne I think... she's really annoying. Nobody's more annoying than Lacey from last season, but she's really close.

Tfrag
4 Sep 2009, 08:42pm
i can't wait to see who wins. i think it will be down to Dave and one other ladies

Shower Fart
4 Sep 2009, 09:16pm
i watched this show until season 3 and then i forgot about and havent watched it since will proably start watching it again