PDA

View Full Version : Darkest of days

Orangejuice35
1 Sep 2009, 09:14am
**Notice** This was not my writing this was some guy on youtubes writing dont give me credit give me credit for posting it thanks Shadexx

Darkest of Days takes the player through time into historic battles to save key soldiers. These soldiers can be identified in the game by the blue aura they are marked with. The player takes part in many historic key battles from being a member of General Custer's unit trying to fend off Native American warriors during the Battle of Little Bighorn, to fighting in Pompeii as ash and fire rain down from an erupting Mt. Vesuvius. Other locations include the battles of Antietam and Tannenberg, and a German World War II P.O.W. camp. There are different missions in every time period and overall the game should take about 20 25 hours to complete.

There are over twenty weapons to fight with, both from the original time period as well as those brought back from the future. In addition, you can man machine guns or cannons to help your allied friends survive on the battlefield.

The goal of the game is not simply to kill all enemies encountered; players are also required to save certain individuals who are important to the continuity of history. These characters are marked with a blue aura and can be saved by being shot in the arm or the leg. This way the characters are taken out of the battle, while not suffering any life threatening injuries.

Crimson
1 Sep 2009, 02:49pm
I enjoyed the demo, I'll be sure to pick this one up.

Also, your sig is messed up D:

Bad Dog
1 Sep 2009, 08:44pm
I had this idea first goddamnit!!! I will deff. pick this game up they will no doubt make the gameplay suck but the premise is very interesting.

Delirium
2 Sep 2009, 12:09am
Meh.

Also quote your shit, copyrited.

Orangejuice35
5 Sep 2009, 08:17pm
I said the whole review was by shadexx so I lost the link for it I'd have to find it