PDA

View Full Version : zombie vision broke

smileyface
28 Aug 2009, 02:08pm
for some reason my zombie vision just randomly broke 2 days ago. I tried everything i could think of. (like deleting zombie_vision.vmt,vtf files and have it re-download from the server, zombie_vision in console, etc). but no luck.

anyone know how to fix this?

this happens on other servers as well.

The Baltimore Ravens
28 Aug 2009, 02:34pm
they turned it off

smileyface
28 Aug 2009, 02:37pm
lol, that's weird. a coincidence i guess.

Crimson
31 Aug 2009, 03:38pm
Yeah, I noticed it too, lame to be honest.

Huwajux
2 Sep 2009, 04:49am
Why did they remove it? If I have my knife out as a human and get zombied, I don't even notice and act as if nothing has happened.

Crazy Dane
2 Sep 2009, 06:21am
Why did they remove it? If I have my knife out as a human and get zombied, I don't even notice and act as if nothing has happened.
It's agree'd. It's so annoying that you don't see it.

Movement
2 Sep 2009, 06:57am

ya i actually hav to pay attention to the scoreboard to see whos zombie

Epic Bread Man
2 Sep 2009, 08:42am

this.

Acessed
2 Sep 2009, 11:01am

That happened to me the other day i was just standing behind some humans like an idiot :(

bad skyline
12 Sep 2009, 08:55am
same here.
was running between humans
didn't know i was zombie untill ive got naded away.
ive could of knifed so many humans if i knew i was zombie

xVengeance
12 Sep 2009, 10:52am
That happened to me the other day i was just standing behind some humans like an idiot :(

Dw, happens to me all the time.

skitzophranic
12 Sep 2009, 10:56am

i know..-.- we needz it back!

Shadowex3
12 Sep 2009, 06:18pm
Don't you still get the massive fisheye lense FOV change when you get zombified?

cakeshark
12 Sep 2009, 07:00pm
Don't you still get the massive fisheye lense FOV change when you get zombified?

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

no dice.

Alpha2
12 Sep 2009, 07:54pm
Noticed it the other day! Half the people had no idea wtf I was talking about, the other half was surprised.

TheVirus
12 Sep 2009, 09:09pm
Bring it back.

Shadowex3
13 Sep 2009, 01:15am
I'll take anything but blurry stuff, flashing (seriously why would anyone thing that's fun to play with?) and the fisheye effect. No need to give people migraines and seasickness while playing.

Maybe some custom claw models for hands? Zombies used to get nightvision ages ago which defaulted to being on, don't know what happened to that.

Maxwelldon
15 Sep 2009, 01:03pm
I too hate the fact that I might not know when I turn into zombie if I run knife out.. The FOV vision thing is also taken off, for reason of what I dont know..
At least the FOV change used to give out when you turned to zombie.

I wish there was a script to make sound alert, turn on a zombie vision or at least FOV change when you turn to zombie.

Shadowex3
18 Sep 2009, 01:37pm
There is a sound actually, whenever you get zombified there's a zombie scream.

Sgt_Church
18 Sep 2009, 02:50pm
I wish noobs wouldn't QQ to have it taken off and then the normal players QQ to have it back on again >.<

IntenseFajita
18 Sep 2009, 04:21pm
I thought when you were zombified, a message at the bottom of the screen says "You are now a zombie! Go eat some humans!"

If not then yeah, wtb(want to buy) zombie vision again.

msyrupftw
18 Sep 2009, 05:55pm
nah, we dont need zombie vision, cuz some ppl dont like the effects
so what we need is some kind of claw model that the zombies get, so we would know if we turned into zombie .

one thing to pay attention to w/o these is the radar, if every red dot suddenly turns into a blue dot and a single red dot is out, thats the zombie

xVengeance
18 Sep 2009, 06:03pm
nah, we dont need zombie vision, cuz some ppl dont like the effects
so what we need is some kind of claw model that the zombies get, so we would know if we turned into zombie .

one thing to pay attention to w/o these is the radar, if every red dot suddenly turns into a blue dot and a single red dot is out, thats the zombie

I'm sorry, but whats wrong with you?