PDA

View Full Version : Finzz sell Xbox 360 plus 120g hdd, games ,2 control,COD4 Net adapter(maybe Gamertag)

Finzz
28 Aug 2009, 11:42am
EVERYTHING IS USED!

I will get a picture up of everything when I have time.

I am selling my xbox 360, It is a Pro version so it has the chrome/silver disc tray cover, but the hard drive was upgraded to 120gb hard drive and I do not have the 20gb hard drive anymore.

I have one wired controller (white)

and a red Resident Evil 5 wireless controller with the original battery pack and the play and charge kit which also matches because it is red also.

I have the $100 wireless internet adapter that works.

The hard drive has about 15-20 arcade games on it that all work, if you want the list of the arcade games, pm me and I will complete the list here.

I will try to name as many games I have off the top of my head, but I will probably forget so pm me if u want the list of games and I will complete the list here.

Off the top of my head I have:

Cod4, Cod: WaW*, Bioshock,Fallout 3,Far Cry 2, Oblivion, The Orange Box, Left4Dead (I have to find this one I lost it, I have to see if a friend stole it :[), Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2,GRID (racing game), Forza Motorsport 2 Platinum Edition* (*includes some of the DLC),

I have the first two Map Packs for Call of Duty: World at War, and the first map pack for Call of Duty 4, and I believe I also have the Map Pack for Gears 2 which includes some of the old maps from Gears 1.

Thats all I can think of right now, Yes, I had Halo 3 but I think someone stole it.

I have a lot more games, but my brother paid me half price for them so it would be mean to just sell them so he can't play them.

It has Power Cord and A/V cables and is ready to go, I think it was purchased in May 2008

HAS NEVER HAD THE RED RING OF DEATH

Also I cannot guarantee that all games will have their original cases and instructions, I tried to keep all of the cases on a shelf in my basement because I keep all of my games in a cd holder to make life easier. Most will have cases but not all of them.

One more thing is that the A/V cables are not the original, they are better because it has multiple attachments for PS3 and Wii so you don't have to keep changing everything when you switch consoles.

If I remember anymore I will edit post, Thanks!

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Karot
28 Aug 2009, 05:47pm
dont sell your xbox

Simmons1114
28 Aug 2009, 07:01pm
if i had all that stuff i wouldnt be on my computer lol!

Finzz
28 Aug 2009, 07:46pm
Nah I'm switching to computer because it's cheaper in the long run for games and you don't have to buy xbox live just to play online

And on top of that xbox doesn't even get all of the map packs AND THEY PAY

PC doesn't pay and they get the map packs for free.

Team Fortress 2 is still VANILLA with no Updates, theres still infinite sappers and tons of glitches that were fixed within days of finding them on PC.

Plus I just bought a new computer and I'm selling my Xbox to get a new Video Card

Sorry for bumping Modgers, it was first post anyway.

Modgers1
28 Aug 2009, 08:10pm
Nah I'm switching to computer because it's cheaper in the long run for games and you don't have to buy xbox live just to play online

And on top of that xbox doesn't even get all of the map packs AND THEY PAY

Team Fortress 2 is still VANILLA with no Updates, theres still infinite sappers and tons of glitches that were fixed within days of finding them on PC.

Plus I just bought a new computer and I'm selling my Xbox to get a new Video Card

Sorry for bumping Modgers, it was first post anyway.

It's not a bump if there's a legitimate reply to the thread, so no worries! :smile:

-Modgers

Ninjawaffle
28 Aug 2009, 09:03pm
How much u looking for?

Epic Bread Man
29 Aug 2009, 09:54am
$20?

Bruce Lee
29 Aug 2009, 11:03am
$20?

fail

Ill go somewhere around $250

Crimson
29 Aug 2009, 11:25am
fail

Ill go somewhere around $250

You can't even afford 55$ WoW account, yet alone Xbox 360 Bundle!:lol:

Bruce Lee
29 Aug 2009, 11:34am
You can't even afford 55$ WoW account, yet alone Xbox 360 Bundle!:lol:

Lol Im getting a Job and Birthday money soon... so stfu!

Crimson
29 Aug 2009, 11:47am
Lol Im getting a Job and Birthday money soon... so stfu!

Hehe :lol:

Bruce Lee
29 Aug 2009, 12:25pm
Hehe :lol:

okay.....

xVengeance
31 Aug 2009, 09:44am
I have a 360. And I barely play with it. I don't even know why i bought it.

Finzz
5 Sep 2009, 05:58pm
Okay so far I haven't been set on a price, Bruce Lee offered me $250, but thats how much I bought it for without one of the controllers and no games. I have barely used the thing and took good care of it, the only think that I think is broken is the dust cover on the controller ports, the spring popped out and I couldnt get it back in, but I leave my controller plugged in the whole time so it doesn't matter.

So I'm looking to go higher if anyone wants, otherwise its going on ebay.

Bruce Lee
9 Sep 2009, 02:02pm
Okay so far I haven't been set on a price, Bruce Lee offered me $250, but thats how much I bought it for without one of the controllers and no games. I have barely used the thing and took good care of it, the only think that I think is broken is the dust cover on the controller ports, the spring popped out and I couldnt get it back in, but I leave my controller plugged in the whole time so it doesn't matter.

So I'm looking to go higher if anyone wants, otherwise its going on ebay.

Good Luck on Ebay (No Sarcasm intended)

Prince
9 Sep 2009, 05:00pm
I HAVE THE SAME THING

Karot
9 Sep 2009, 08:16pm
Dude xbox is sickkkk nasty. I dont know why people have a grudge against consoles, i mean really just because they fail? So do computers because people are duechebags? Well so are people on computer? Oh computer has better games! Well in some cases but i mean they dont have alot of good games anymore because people use torrents so, i mean the highest fps on a console is like 35 i think but it doesnt have a core i7 or its not overclocked or it doesnt have a 9800 GTX.

timeBOMB
10 Sep 2009, 11:11am
Good luck selling it... but I recommend Ebay or Craigslist....

ReGIONALS
10 Sep 2009, 09:33pm

really? they dont pay AND its free?

Wrathek
11 Sep 2009, 06:27am
Dude xbox is sickkkk nasty. I dont know why people have a grudge against consoles, i mean really just because they fail? So do computers because people are duechebags? Well so are people on computer? Oh computer has better games! Well in some cases but i mean they dont have alot of good games anymore because people use torrents so, i mean the highest fps on a console is like 35 i think but it doesnt have a core i7 or its not overclocked or it doesnt have a 9800 GTX.

i'm not even going to talk about how non-sensical most of what you typed was. but claiming that consoles get 35 fps max? what the fuck are you drinking? They specifically spend MONTHS optimizing games to run at a CONSTANT and STABLE 60 fps.

Modgers1
11 Sep 2009, 07:23am
Ok, this is the marketplace section. Take it to the Gaming discussion.

PM Finzz for further information.

-Modgers