PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] Deathrun_Metals_V5 removal

Krazy
27 Aug 2009, 06:29pm
Map Removal

Full map name
Deathrun_Metals_V5 Type of map
Deathrun Why should we remove it
Every time that I've played on this map at least 5+ CT's die on the 1st part b/c the other CT's will push the button on the lift as they are jumping to it to make them fall off the map and die. So i think this map should be removed because of the amount of team killing that occurs on the 1st part of the map.

Mystique
30 Aug 2009, 02:56am
Thoughts anyone?

moo
30 Aug 2009, 03:25am
is this the map were you spawn on that random grass you pick up a smoke and knife and you go through that teleporter? if so, yes

At spawn you pick up a random smoke. People smoke the lift (that goes sideways) at the first trap which is incredibly anoyying. Also to get to the traps is a random ramp that gives you a boost. but teleports you on the edge of the run way. a few people die here which aint there fault, so its frustrating for them. And then it comes the lift, some idiots wait for people to jump and they push the button.

Also further along another lift (no team killing) just people who cant do the trap and stay on the yellow poles and take for ever ..

yes remove please ^^

Jaffa
30 Aug 2009, 03:49am
I quite like a few of the traps on this map, but i would agree to remove it, simply as it isn't very good.

It is quie funny to see half the team die early because they have no patience

Mystique
30 Aug 2009, 04:39am
Removed