PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ZM Maps removal

MPQC
27 Aug 2009, 07:29am
Map Removal

Full map name
ZM Maps Type of map
Napalm Why should we remove it
zm_hospital_remix_b2 - This map is absolutely awful. There are only 2 decent spots to cade, and because of that, everyone goes there and gets killed. I've never played more then 3 rounds, as it's always rtv'd as soon as they realize how bad the map is. It is just a map filled with rooms that you can't cade in - eg; one object per room.

zm_vehiclecenter_b2 - Similar to hospital, there are no places to cade. It's awful, everyone runs around looking for a spot to cade or at least be able to shoot zombies off a box - but there aren't any. So everyone runs around, dying, until the next round.

zm_roy_zombieranch_night_b4 - If I wanted to play hide and seek, I would go to a hide and seek server. I'm here to kill zombies - not sit around for 5 minutes hiding, or looking for people that are hiding.

yardy
27 Aug 2009, 07:39am
From these maps I only played the other maps for some time so i really dont know if to remove or not but zm_vehiclecenter_b2 looks more like a fail aim map than a zm map because u really cant barricade for shit D:

so I would be for removal for zm_vehiclecenter_b2 and the other maps because i trust this fag

MasterkennyG
27 Aug 2009, 08:34am
Map Removal

Full map name
ZM Maps Type of map
zm_hospital_remix_b2 - This map is absolutely awful. There are only 2 decent spots to cade, and because of that, everyone goes there and gets killed. I've never played more then 3 rounds, as it's always rtv'd as soon as they realize how bad the map is. It is just a map filled with rooms that you can't cade in - eg; one object per room.

zm_vehiclecenter_b2 - Similar to hospital, there are no places to cade. It's awful, everyone runs around looking for a spot to cade or at least be able to shoot zombies off a box - but there aren't any. So everyone runs around, dying, until the next round.

zm_roy_zombieranch_night_b4 - If I wanted to play hide and seek, I would go to a hide and seek server. I'm here to kill zombies - not sit around for 5 minutes hiding, or looking for people that are hiding.

I agree that the third one should go but I feel like the first 2 especially hospital Is a good map and the maps are barely playd on rotation anyway.

MPQC
27 Aug 2009, 08:44am
I cannot see how anyone likes hospital. Are you sure you're thinking of the right map? There is literally nowhere to go, and nowhere to hide. It's got to be the worst map on rotation imo.

yardy
27 Aug 2009, 08:50am
I think hospital is fun 2 you cow :D.... so I want it to stay D:

BlackouTCSS
27 Aug 2009, 09:57am
I honestly, really like zombie ranch. I'd vote for it not to be removed. Most other people in the server enjoy the fact that it's a zombie hide and seek typed map too.

Olli3
27 Aug 2009, 10:43am
I agree with MPQC.
Sure hospital is fun for a couple rounds, but once the zombies learn how to break all the cades it because really tedious getting a good cade within the time.

yardy
27 Aug 2009, 12:40pm
Hmm this is hard lol so many people agree an disagree :/.... I wonder what the outcome will be oO

tank40175
27 Aug 2009, 01:35pm
I agree with vehiclecenter, hospital is an old school map that is real fun, but gets boring fast. But with zombieranch, I have to completly disagree, it's a good map, and just like any other, once you learn it you know where to look.

Wrathek
27 Aug 2009, 02:32pm
i agree with all but zombie ranch.

Irish
27 Aug 2009, 04:41pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ZM Maps Type of map

I agree with the first 2

But leave zombieranch that is a fun map to play.

Prez
29 Aug 2009, 02:44pm
I agree with removing the first two. I mean, vehiclecenter just is like running around every round, not so fun; Hospital doesn't have many cade opportunities, so it's not great; I've never played ranch, so I wouldn't know.

Simmons1114
31 Aug 2009, 05:56pm
i leik des meps but vehicle center sucks bad

MPQC
31 Aug 2009, 06:00pm
All but zombieranch are removed. Thanks. ^_^

MtrxMn
1 Sep 2009, 05:30am
I don't know the second map, but I agree the first one and third one should be removed.

Wrathek
1 Sep 2009, 12:17pm
All but zombieranch are removed. Thanks. ^_^

stop posting people.