PDA

View Full Version : New CS:S Mod Idea: World War 2

Prez
26 Aug 2009, 10:02pm
I thought of an awesome idea.. not sure if you guys would like it though, but here it goes.

Basically, the T's are the Axis Forces (Nazi Germans, mostly), and then the CTs are the Allied Forces (USA, Canada, Britain, etc.). They are fighting to either: kill eachother, do an objective (blow something up, steal something, etc), or just capture an area held by the other team.

I don't have much on this yet.. just thinking so far.

Also, there would be special maps customly designed by me, maybe other people if they want to, if this idea even lifts up off the ground. In the maps, there would be tons of custom stuff, like German U-Boats, airplanes, ships, tanks, etc. Also hopefully there will be skins for Nazis and Allied (Supporter/Admin skin Hitler anyone?).

Anyways, this is basically all I have so far.

Thoughts?

Bob Loblaw
26 Aug 2009, 10:09pm
It seems cool, but it doesn't seem any different then normal counter strike (gameplay wise, obviously the premise behind everything would be different).
Maybe more clarification is needed?

Prez
26 Aug 2009, 10:23pm
Yeah.. still thinking on this.. thinking about weapon skins, missions, all that good stuff. :|

PingPong
26 Aug 2009, 11:19pm
Seems like a ton of work but god damn sounds insanely awseome. I hope it gets completed

Stevee
27 Aug 2009, 01:24am
What!? Your Gonna Try and make a game?

Prez
27 Aug 2009, 01:25am
More like a mod of CS:S

Jaffa
27 Aug 2009, 02:41am
Its called Day of Defeat...

moo
27 Aug 2009, 09:01am
Its called Day of Defeat...

Yer i was going to say it sounds familiar to Day of Defeat but hold on there.

This could turn out pretty awesome.

You know some servers have a background noise of some people screaming and that, this game mode could have bullets and bombs going off.

Just think about it.

there is that map with the mountain and ur at a beach, i can't remember the name its alright ( i get lagg on it) we could have a whole game-mode dedicated to thoes maps, and maybe some sort of conquering game mode like capture the flag or something.

I like this alot (: