PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Wish List (IGN)

Bad Dog
26 Aug 2009, 09:27pm
http://tv.ign.com/articles/101/1018565p1.html

If anyone else watches this show, you most likely agree with everything said in this article. I am sick of SO MANY of the goddamn characters on that show, and am pissed that none of them are ever killed or changed permanatley. Ever. Hiro is still a 10 year old man. Claire is still a depressed unkillable teen. Peter still cant hold on to a goddamn woman (One is still stuck in a bleak future of New York that they fixed, where the fuck did SHE go?) The whole last season was just horrible, and I really hope that next season they "fix" the series problem: The characters that have overstayed their goddamn welcome. Kill off Mohinder! Shoot up Peter! Stick a knife into Ando! Give us new characters! And like the article said, no goddamn teenage boys that Claire can give a little kiss to then brush aside in one episode. Give this show the same mystery it had in the first season. And by that I mean introduce a villian that doesnt have daddy issues and isnt a regular character, but what Sylar used to be. The guy in the shadows killing people. NOT A GODDAMN IDENTITY LOST SUPER-FAG! If you read this wall of text, YOU deserve a power.

Delirium
27 Aug 2009, 08:12pm
http://tv.ign.com/articles/101/1018565p1.html

If anyone else watches this show, you most likely agree with everything said in this article. I am sick of SO MANY of the goddamn characters on that show, and am pissed that none of them are ever killed or changed permanatley. Ever. Hiro is still a 10 year old man. Claire is still a depressed unkillable teen. Peter still cant hold on to a goddamn woman (One is still stuck in a bleak future of New York that they fixed, where the fuck did SHE go?) The whole last season was just horrible, and I really hope that next season they "fix" the series problem: The characters that have overstayed their goddamn welcome. Kill off Mohinder! Shoot up Peter! Stick a knife into Ando! Give us new characters! And like the article said, no goddamn teenage boys that Claire can give a little kiss to then brush aside in one episode. Give this show the same mystery it had in the first season. And by that I mean introduce a villian that doesnt have daddy issues and isnt a regular character, but what Sylar used to be. The guy in the shadows killing people. NOT A GODDAMN IDENTITY LOST SUPER-FAG! If you read this wall of text, YOU deserve a power.

+1

After the fist season the show went to shit, Peter should have been killed off there aswell with the explosion over NYC in space. Claire needs to die aswell, I understand that she is almost un-killable but hayden panettiere is not that great of an actor, and shouldent have been alive as lon as she has. Sylar is over played now hew should just go DIAF now.

Also just remembering something from the first or second season where peter should have died anyways, the glass shard in his neck.

Bullet Wound
29 Aug 2009, 09:24am
Hiro isn't 10 years old in the head anymore, he went to the past and his mom healed him, lol. But yea, lots of stuff needed to be fixed, completely agree with the whole Claire thing and the fact that there is no teenage male character that stays on for longer that 5 episodes (pretty much all dying because of Claire). Yea kill off a good chunk of the characters, and give us some new people already dammit.

And for fuck sakes show them using their powers, that last season was so anti-powers and the finale was so bad, i mean, two people that fucken fly vs a guy who can't die and has like 18 other abilities, not an entertaining fight, but even so WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE FUCKEN FIGHT.

Bad Dog
29 Aug 2009, 12:17pm
Hiro isn't 10 years old in the head anymore, he went to the past and his mom healed him, lol. But yea, lots of stuff needed to be fixed, completely agree with the whole Claire thing and the fact that there is no teenage male character that stays on for longer that 5 episodes (pretty much all dying because of Claire). Yea kill off a good chunk of the characters, and give us some new people already dammit.

And for fuck sakes show them using their powers, that last season was so anti-powers and the finale was so bad, i mean, two people that fucken fly vs a guy who can't die and has like 18 other abilities, not an entertaining fight, but even so WE DIDN'T EVEN SEE THE FUCKEN FIGHT.

When I said Hiro was 10 I meant he acts normally like hes a fuckin 10 year old. When his mind was changed to a 10 year old, he acted like a 6 year old. Someone at that show doesnt know the difference between 10 and 6 and FUCKING ADULT. Ya i agree with the powers thing. I swear to god though they need a new villan like Sylar. Not some head of a corporation, not some guy in the government. A serial killing power using psycho that does not appear as a regular on every episode WHO HAS IDENTITY ISSSUES. Sylar is the biggest fag ever now.