PDA

View Full Version : The Colony

Lordcrazy
25 Aug 2009, 06:27pm
Anyone else been watching it? ive watched a few episodes its really good gonna watch the new one tonight.

Bad Dog
26 Aug 2009, 12:25pm
what is it about? I always see the commercial yet never watch

Lordcrazy
26 Aug 2009, 05:49pm
Its about a post apocalyptic simulation where a few "survivors" are placed in a warehouse and have to survive like in a real situation. Its good. the show is almost over i think theres probably like 4-10 more episodes left. But there might be more. its on every Tuesday night at 9:00 PM CT

xEarlx
2 Sep 2009, 08:20pm
Yea its one of my favorite shows at the moment, i have it recording on my dvr so i dont miss much. I cant wait to see whats gonna happen when they try to leave the compound. And since i dont know how far you've been watching i wont say anything too revealing on what has happened. :P I highly recommend watching it, you can learn a lot!

Suffering Knave
2 Sep 2009, 08:28pm
I like this show, but it confuses me when they do stuff. You don't know if they are acting or actually in dire need. I like the concept of the whole show though...you know something DIFFERENT.

Chaos
3 Sep 2009, 12:31am
Like suffering said, good concept, but a reality show non the less. :( I mean, the dudes with the guns? Really?

Lordcrazy
3 Sep 2009, 06:21pm
It is but that's pretty much what Discovery channel is. I've been watching the parts i missed because i record all of them while i do my homework. :P

Tfrag
4 Sep 2009, 04:18am
I've been tempted to watch this but i didn't know what it was about. i watched an episode online and loved it. Can't stop watching it

SeeCraex
4 Sep 2009, 08:41am
never really seen it, but i have seen some advertising for it :D

Lordcrazy
4 Sep 2009, 02:30pm
cool. :)

ckw
4 Sep 2009, 02:31pm
Yea its cool :P