PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Mg_Kommando Removal

Prez
24 Aug 2009, 03:36pm
Map Removal

Full map name
Mg_Kommando Type of map
Minigames Why should we remove it:

This map has many flaws, like the machine guns instakill (not really an issue, just stating it), but most importantly is the amount of teamkilling and overall *unfunness* off the map. Many of us want this map gone, so I made the thread.

Sorry, I accidentally clicked suggestion. I edited it as best I could.

cakeshark
24 Aug 2009, 03:41pm
this map is sooooo bad. and frustrating. ct sided is not even close to accurate. i would be so happy if i never played this map again.

dr|jake
24 Aug 2009, 03:52pm
I really like this map.. And not to offend, But most of the people that don't like the map simply fail at it.

And MANY maps have teamkillers. Most people just make a demo and then their banned. Just do that.
And a removal request of this map has already been made btw.
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21693

Olli3
24 Aug 2009, 04:16pm
I also really enjoy playing this game. The main problem is because the people don't know how to pilot the vehicles. Like the hand gliders, 3 people get on one and the person flying it is weighed down so they can't get as far as with one. I vote that this map stays.

SoulKeeper
24 Aug 2009, 04:18pm
This is an excellent map.
Just learn how to operate the vehicles and you'll be alright.

So what if the turrets auto-kill? When was the last time you've had more than 3 people killed by it?
The operators of it generally fail.

b0red
24 Aug 2009, 04:19pm
I like this map, flamethrower is amazing

Jake
24 Aug 2009, 04:39pm
I disagree but there is tk problems even though my opinion doest matter

Kiwi
24 Aug 2009, 09:23pm
I hate this map.. I've played on it a few times, and it's not because I fail at the map or anything, I just hate it :|

moo
25 Aug 2009, 01:59am
I also not fond of this map, and its sort of laggy for me.

say what you want?

but i have an £800 laptop, and im hoping to get a new G-Card (Graphics Card) and if i can't well i have to live with it and aint spending money on buying another laptop when this one works fine.

But back to the topic lol,

Yer i dont like this map, sometimes your team-mates leave you behind and it is sooooo big that it takes for ever to get there. Tk does go on, but you cant really take a demo, its not like when u spawn your going to go, yes lets take a demo coz bob is going to tk me but i wont know about it and he will be like, it weren't me i was afk, and then yer.

Paul
25 Aug 2009, 09:21am
This map was allready rejected previously.

Gundude54
25 Aug 2009, 07:14pm
i like the map

cakeshark
27 Aug 2009, 06:30pm
how many of the people who like this map only play ct side? i only play t. the glitchy vehicles are the least of the problems. the cts can easily kill any opposition by camping the main staircase with the turret gun and the flame thrower. also the helicopter can be used to great effect to kill the ts. playing this map on the t side is ridiculously frustrating.