PDA

View Full Version : Old-School Zombie

Runski
21 Aug 2009, 04:12pm
Now, there is this game that was created by a friend of mine to introduce 'Zombies' into Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. This game was called "Zombie".

What it is
"Zombie" is a simple game played in a Private Match of either CoD 4, or CoD: WaW. Practically one team is humans the other team is zombies, once you have been knifed by a zombie you switch to the zombie team. And Humans survive the 10:00 Minutes (or however long you want.).

How to Play
Human Teams (this can be changed)
CoD 4
USMC
S.A.S.
CoD: WaW
Marine Raiders
Red Army

Zombie Teams (this can be changed)
CoD 4
OpFor
Spetznaz
CoD WaW
Imperial Army
Wehrmacht

TEAM DEATHMATCH

Game Rules
CoD 4

Time Limit:Varies
Score Limit: Unlimited

Number of Lives: Unlimited
Respawn Delay: None
Max Health: Varies from: MINISCULE / HALF / NORMAL [Recommended: Normal]
Health Regeneration: Varies from: SLOW / NORMAL / FAST [Recommended: Slow]
Allow Killcam: DISABLED
Allow Sprint: Either ENABLED or DISABLED

Spectating: Any (this does not matter if you have no repawn delay)
Wave Spawn Delay: None
Forced Respawn: Enabled
Radar Always On: No
Friendly Fire: Any [Recommended: Disabled]

Headshots Only: Enabled
Allow Perks: Either ENABLED or DISABLED
Allow Air Support: Disabled
Old School Mode: Either ENABLED or DISABLED [Recommended: Disabled]
Hardcore Mode: Either ENABLED or DISABLED [Recommended: Enabled]

CoD: WaW
Time Limit: Varies
Score Limit: Unlimited

Number of Lives: Unlimited
Respawn Delay: None
Max Health: Varies from: MINISCULE / HALF / NORMAL [Recommended: Normal]
Health Regeneration: Varies from: SLOW / NORMAL / FAST [Recommended: Slow]
Allow Killcam: DISABLED
Allow Sprint: Either ENABLED or DISABLED

Spectating: Any (this does not matter if you have no repawn delay)
Wave Spawn Delay: None
Forced Respawn: Enabled
Radar Always On: No
Friendly Fire: Any [Recommended: Disabled]

Headshots Only: Enabled
Allow Perks: Either ENABLED or DISABLED
Allow Air Support: Disabled
Hardcore Mode: Either ENABLED or DISABLED [Recommended: Enabled]

In-Game one team is zombie, the other is human. One person starts as zombie, they then go around and try to knife, lemme underline and bold that, KNIFE the human team. There are SOME EXCEPTIONS. Bayonets are ALLOWED if you play with me. Zombies may only use Knives, and Special Grenades. NO PRIMARY GRENADES. Flamethrowers are allowed IF... IF everyone can equip one. HUMANS, you can either Survive for a limited time, or survive for as long as you can with unlimited time and a stop watch. SHOOT ZOMBIES IN THE HEAD!!!! DONT GET KNIFED. DON'T WHINE. DON'T CRY. DONT BITCH SAYING "But... but... but he didn't give me enough time to get up there." I reply with Boo-fricken-hoo. Humans can use ANY weapon. If the host has some exception listen to him/her. AND ABSOLUTELY NO TANKS FOR ANY REASON!!!

Tips
Zombies, make a seperate class if you have prestiged that consists of:
Special Grenadesx3
Shades/Gas Mask
Extreme Conditioning
Any Weapon w/ a Bayonet
Any Special Grenade

Humans, Don't use Magnums, it's a waste of Ammunition, six shots and the reload time, better off with any other Pistol.

Humans, dont use Jugger-not or Stopping Power, your wasting your Red Tier Perk. 1. Jugger-not doesn't matter since they have to knife you, and stopping power is useless due to headshots being only 1 shot to kill.

Humans, pick a perk that allows you to have a support plan as in, Sleight of Hand or Overkill, Even Extreme Conditioning works if the zombie does not use it.

It is recommended to Prestige so that you can have your 5 main classes and 1 Bonues Class, that bonus class can act as your Zombie Class. Or if you have prestiged all the way you can have multiple classes for different scenarios.

NOTICE: The game name was Zombie until World at War came out with their 'Zombies' so we then changed the name to "Old-School Zombie" to help those who are confused.

ReGIONALS
21 Aug 2009, 04:46pm
HEY!
osnt there something like extremely similar on just about ever fucking game ever made?

b0red
21 Aug 2009, 05:12pm
I like this, I'll have to try it out next time I play a big match with my buddies

Metal
21 Aug 2009, 05:15pm
Didnt Seven make the zombie mod for Cod4?
All i know is humans run away and head shot zombies
1 knife on you and your zombie

Runski
22 Aug 2009, 07:21am
Didnt Seven make the zombie mod for Cod4?
All i know is humans run away and head shot zombies
1 knife on you and your zombie

Im talking about for Xbox or PS3 since we can't get mods

HEY!
osnt there something like extremely similar on just about ever fucking game ever made?

HEY!... like I don't care what people made that are like, similar to the games I play like... alright? Seriously though like, I play CoD 4 and WaW for like the best consoles ever, if you like, not include the PC. Like I play Xbox 360, and sometimes PS3 at my friends house like. So... yeah like, dont talk in that tone of voice ever again, like... OK?

Trogdor
22 Aug 2009, 08:52am
HEY!... like I don't care what people made that are like, similar to the games I play like... alright? Seriously though like, I play CoD 4 and WaW for like the best consoles ever, if you like, not include the PC. Like I play Xbox 360, and sometimes PS3 at my friends house like. So... yeah like, dont talk in that tone of voice ever again, like... OK?

He said "like" once..