View Full Version : [Rejected] Crazytank HQ request request

b0red
21 Aug 2009, 08:37am
Map Suggestion

Full map name
Crazytank HQ request Type of map
Defuse Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/15601 Additional Information
Well this map is a remake of the one of the great Crazytank maps that was on Cs 1.6, please just take a look at it, test it, and decide whether to put it on minigames or defuse Screenshots attached
Yes

BOOWY
21 Aug 2009, 10:57pm
Oh my god I used to love all three crazytank maps on 1.6. How the fuck does it work on CSS though when you're constantly being glitched out of vehicles? as_crazytank2 was the fucking bomb back in the day.

Before moving to CSS I used to play on DAve's server... had admins by the name of DAve, Michelob and Rotten Bananas and I used to go by Mr. Larpus. Just tossing that out there... anyone here used to play on that server? It had blahhhh and gahhhh and all of those maps, the crazytanks, the old star wars map with the gigantic car in the middle... fun times.

b0red
24 Aug 2009, 05:08pm
Oh my god I used to love all three crazytank maps on 1.6. How the fuck does it work on CSS though when you're constantly being glitched out of vehicles? as_crazytank2 was the fucking bomb back in the day.

Before moving to CSS I used to play on DAve's server... had admins by the name of DAve, Michelob and Rotten Bananas and I used to go by Mr. Larpus. Just tossing that out there... anyone here used to play on that server? It had blahhhh and gahhhh and all of those maps, the crazytanks, the old star wars map with the gigantic car in the middle... fun times.

god i miss all those maps, makes me want to buy a cs 1.6 server and just add all of those; i just would need people to join

Paul
25 Aug 2009, 02:28pm
The Reg CSS server has just been cleaned down to the top 10 most popular maps.

If you would like to see a map added to the server then please send a PM to haggard with the map name and link to the download.

Thanks.