PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Escape The Ultimate Map

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 06:46am
Hi People, can you dig it :O!

I hope you people will help me to create the ultimate zombie escape map. The people that will help me will get credit shown in the map.... So please you zombie escape players tell me ideas so we can create a zombie escape map far better than ZM_bOATESCAPe5_remix

When we all say what we like.... I take the best ideas out and connect it into one map... how can it fail...

So please post ur ideas fools i will map it :) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and please dont comment something like this: THIS WILL FAIL...

Please give me ideas and really think about it :/

Metal
20 Aug 2009, 07:42am
Maybe you can start off at a train station.
you need to get on the train.
Then you keep moving up the train using the roof or inside.
But than you are told the train wont stop and you need to stop it.
You might be able to stop it by going into the front of the train and pressing the Stop button.
When the train stops at the 2nd train station you need to run to the army base and call for a nuke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start off in the middle of a city and you have to escape the city within i don't know 2-3 minutes.
At the end there will be a small bridge-
http://www.golden-cap.co.uk/images/wooden_bridge_at_charmouth.jpg
and at the end a fence to go into the woods.
It takes 30's to open all the way, and after that you run into a open field with a house.
the house should have 1 door to cage and a window to cage and a chimney.

after you defend for 100 seconds you can open a door underground to get to the bunker.
it will close 30 seconds after the gate opens.

The end

Paul
20 Aug 2009, 07:44am
Moved to the correct section and you should scrap that and make a LOTR escape map like me:biggrin:

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 07:45am
This is the shit i am talking about thanbks fullmetal.... I wait for more feedback and I go streight to it :D

and LOTR... am I gay :/?

Paul
20 Aug 2009, 07:48am
and LOTR... am I gay :/?

No there just played alot and if I was a mapper which I guess technically I am then i'd love for my maps to be one of the overplayed maps and thats why im making my own LOTR map.

Metal
20 Aug 2009, 07:51am
How about make 1 for each?

I got a idea for LOTR also.

LOTR- What if?
------------------------------------
What if the ring didn't get destroyed.
How would the humans win?

I was thinking.
You have to run away to a ancient castle with the fire power to repel the army of darkness.
So you need to climb um a hill and hopefully the hill can be PvE.
Where you need to survive : for example- Falling rocks, monsters.
At the end are two paths. One path is for humans, so they can get the ring and run to Mount doom.
*Lets just say the castle had a tunnel that was built after the last ring bearer died or w/e

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p310/loneliger/Tunnel.jpg

than at the tower you need to get to the top. The stairs are outside so the ring bearer needs to get to the top and the others need to hold them off.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p310/loneliger/tower.jpg

hold the top and shot them off the edge.

After the ring is destroyed.
and a wall will open and you will escape into it and the cave door will be blocked by rocks.

* Plz dont talk about my epic paint skills

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 08:11am
Hmmm what if I do the way from Frodos home until Elronds place where they have to go trough this one city and hold trhe gates and run away... at the begiinning its like a nice sunny land with trees where they have to escape from than they will come to brie or how its called the city from the book and it rains there an get sdark... there they have to hold the gates .. and then lea ve the city going to elrond :/

Jaffa
20 Aug 2009, 08:17am
If you do a lotr map you gotta know what your doing, and be good at texturing, or you might have a player riot :)

Jazz
20 Aug 2009, 08:17am
Maybe you could use more than 1 transport. How about a Tram for a seconded or 5 cars which has room for 3 people. Also make lot's of spot's that can be useful for humans if you are left behind (for example a ladder that leads to a container or something)

b0red
20 Aug 2009, 08:33am
You have to have vehicles than can be piloted by humans like pods that way lots of luls for people failing

Metal
20 Aug 2009, 08:45am
Hmmm what if I do the way from Frodos home until Elronds place where they have to go trough this one city and hold trhe gates and run away... at the begiinning its like a nice sunny land with trees where they have to escape from than they will come to brie or how its called the city from the book and it rains there an get sdark... there they have to hold the gates .. and then lea ve the city going to elrond :/

That would work

Jazz
20 Aug 2009, 09:25am
You have to have vehicles than can be piloted by humans like pods that way lots of luls for people failing

Yeah, there must be some lulz for shure.

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 09:46am
Epic paint skills ... :O and sure maps need lulz but these things can be annoying 2.... but I will try to make sumthing lulz ^^

Bob Loblaw
20 Aug 2009, 11:25am
No there just played alot and if I was a mapper which I guess technically I am then i'd love for my maps to be one of the overplayed maps and thats why im making my own LOTR map.

Goodluck, but people play them because they are legitimately great maps. You could make a non lotr escape map that gets overplayed by making it a great map, it just so happens that these are great maps AND lotr. :P

As for Yardy, my friend gave me this idea, you're running through the snow and you come across a russian military base that is abandoned. Defend in the base while also moving further in and at the end (don't do a nuke :X) you could have a telephone that calls for Jesus and then the rapture happens and all the humans are taken to heaven :D :P

Or a map in africa like RE5, and you are running away and at the end you go into like an air vac to avoid being contaminated by super-aids (aids and syphalis combined) because super-aids managed to get into the air and the zombies have it :)

HankTheTank
20 Aug 2009, 01:42pm
Non-shitty brush work is a must.. 90% of all esc ape maps look awful.

optimization is great.. Everyone hates 30 FPS maps.

a good idea is cool... bUt that's what you're doing now.

Not stealing ideas is awesome.. So don't do it.. Paul!

Uhh.. Non-glitched track trains will make it better - so dont make shitty tracktrains.

Metal
20 Aug 2009, 01:47pm
Hopefully the map has teamwork and Easter eggs XD

Good luck and i want to be a tester =p

b0red
20 Aug 2009, 01:52pm
me and my buddy just came up with a pretty sweet map idea but ill get back to everyone about it once we have the plans drawn up and some of the work done.

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 01:54pm
well i will try meh best :P but I cnat promise anything dude

Metal
20 Aug 2009, 03:09pm
well i will try meh best :P but I cnat promise anything dude

Just do what you feel is right, and paul or someone will test it on the server and see if the players like it.

Good luck and have fun

yardy
21 Aug 2009, 05:13am
why would i let paul test it he has aweful mappin skills (joke)

Killer
21 Aug 2009, 07:27am
I always wanted to make a map where u start off from a Flying plane like in ze_thelostworld_redux then you have to jump off with a parachute

yardy
22 Aug 2009, 06:27am
Yeah tahts ffreaking awesome :)

Cait Sithz
25 Aug 2009, 02:07pm
I am willing to help with any of the mapping that miht need to be done etc. :cheesy:

JoniX
26 Aug 2009, 11:46am
Any WIP pics yet? Or are you still drawing ideas?