PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] zm_jet_escape_final removal

Xtrm
20 Aug 2009, 03:18am
Map Removal

Full map name
zm_jet_escape_final Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
This map has caused so many problems I think it's time to call it quits. To start, the spawn is poorly designed and causes players to fall behind or get killed because they accidentally climb the wall. If you're lucky enough to get past that you get to ride the glitchiest boat since boat escape1. Or you can go on the path and get screwed by your teammate when they close a door on you. After that you get to go onto glitch-trams that are sometimes invisible. Then you escape on a gre... horrible jet that glitches almost everyone who gets in it out. The only way to survive the jet is to be very lucky or stand on the windshield. But of course the zombies will just glitch the nuke and delay the round longer. And since the CT's have no way of getting to the glitching zombies (such as ATIX_helicopter) an admin has to find a way to get the zombies out of the glitch spots (and there are TONS) and into a nuke zone.

Let me know if that's not enough reasons, because I could think of some more.

Paul
20 Aug 2009, 03:20am
Im in support for this, it sucks, it uses dev textures what other reason would you want.

UGLY and has a bad ending, everyone glitches out and also it lowers the player count when it changes to this map.

Stevee
20 Aug 2009, 03:24am
I support the removal.
The once or twice times that I played it , gave me a really bad impression of the map.
And the dev textures, (As paul said) really dont go well with the map . .

yardy
20 Aug 2009, 03:47am
yeah please remove this map its fuckin annoying and so damn boring..... why would u even do a map like this :/

Tcp-Kill
20 Aug 2009, 05:18am
Ahh i love this map. :) Hehe.

Jaffa
20 Aug 2009, 05:26am
Half the map is ripped from boatescape, the jet is hella laggy and most players glitch out, poor texturing

Zargotelc
20 Aug 2009, 05:45am
Shit map, almost everyone glitches out of jet

Would be better off removing this horrible map

Paul
24 Aug 2009, 09:21am
Removed.