PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my map

moo
19 Aug 2009, 09:21am
Help with my map

Hello, thanks for reading this, but please read this

If you can't map, there is not really a point in reading this, but if you wish to, go ahead

Anyway, back to my topic,

I am making a map like mg_all_in_one_velocity / mg_hellzmultigame / mg_funmultigame
I am stuck with one thing, i have made a awp battle as one of the minigames you can choose, and once the button is pressed it teleports the people, (finally worked out how to make it were ct teleport somewere and t teleport to another place :P) and i have made it so, when the button is pushed the "game_player_equip" is used and gives people an awp and knife, one problem though, when i click run map and go on create server, when i spawn, i spawn with an awp and knife. its anoying as i really want to know how to trigger it only when they push that button also, how do i make it have ammo coz the ones that do spawn (spawn in the awp map) they only have 10 bullets, how do i make it have 10 bullets and then 30 more??

many thanks, please post pictures if possible (www.imageshack.us) as that would be appreciated and i would be able to understand it more :)

Moo

Paul
19 Aug 2009, 09:24am
I've not mapper for ages but is there a "start disabled" flag or variable for the game_player_equip?

moo
19 Aug 2009, 09:47am
thanks for posting paul but im afraid it didnt work :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=faabe7c1b44c85070dec85adfe0a530ae04e75f6 e8ebb871

download my map here and help me if you want guys :) use www.mediafire.com (as you can upload it without an account) unless u have another source, thanks guys :)

Bob Loblaw
19 Aug 2009, 01:45pm
Hello, thanks for reading this, but please read this < LOL

The only way I see to do it is to have them teleport and immediately pick up an awp/knife, because game_player_equip really doesn't let you work with it much. And I don't think there is a way to give it the extra 30 bullets. :\

yardy
19 Aug 2009, 04:34pm
MOOOOO You fail :/, download the new entity maker from valve... when u place a weapon there it already gives all the ammo and is easy to smart edit...

as well the player_equip has everthing in it as well you just gotta edit it how u want it like

AK47 | YES
M4A1 | YES
FLASH | NO

if ya know what I mena :P

moo
20 Aug 2009, 06:39am
MOOOOO You fail :/, download the new entity maker from valve... when u place a weapon there it already gives all the ammo and is easy to smart edit...

as well the player_equip has everthing in it as well you just gotta edit it how u want it like

AK47 | YES
M4A1 | YES
FLASH | NO

if ya know what I mena :P

I have fixed the problem, i now spawn on the map without anything, once the button is pressed it gives me an awp and knife, and the awp has full ammo.

Thank you everyone for reading and helping.

How i solved it.

Just click on the flag and click, Use Only