18 Aug 2009, 01:28pm
2 threads? Yummy.

waarl0ck
30 Aug 2009, 05:10pm
farve retires doesn't retire farve retires or does he :/

Alpha2
1 Sep 2009, 09:15pm
farve retires doesn't retire farve retires or does he :/

Thank god he came back! We FINALLY have a chance at not sucking epically as usual.

Itch
2 Sep 2009, 11:52am
I'm not sure that Favre was the best choice for the Vikings.. as a long time Viking fan I would like to see some younger blood.

Alpha2
2 Sep 2009, 08:39pm
I'm not sure that Favre was the best choice for the Vikings.. as a long time Viking fan I would like to see some younger blood.

Such as....

Itch
4 Sep 2009, 11:10am
Warren Moon

In all seriousness I would like to see someone that can be built on over time.. Rather than someone that is coming out of a second retirement and most likely won't last more than a year or two. I'm not knocking Favre he is one of the greats, he's just not going to be playing much longer and I would rather see the team build up with someone that can last longer.. I don't have anyone specific in mind.

Alpha2
5 Sep 2009, 02:43pm
Warren Moon

In all seriousness I would like to see someone that can be built on over time.. Rather than someone that is coming out of a second retirement and most likely won't last more than a year or two. I'm not knocking Favre he is one of the greats, he's just not going to be playing much longer and I would rather see the team build up with someone that can last longer.. I don't have anyone specific in mind.

I was thinking more Randall Cunningham!

I agree, I just think Favre is good for now, but they should be using this time to find his replacement.

waarl0ck
12 Sep 2009, 04:32pm
Regardless what this team does its still the adrian peterson team lol